• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] BuddyCon

Discussion in 'Monitoring' started by thalord, Sep 11, 2012.

1. thegameraut

thegameraut New Member

np, this is one of my must have plugins ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

2. Arghs

Arghs New Member

BuddyCon doesn't show up my bot. Seems like I cannot connect to the buddycon server?

Code:
      [17:00:18.295 N] [bC2]: Version 2.1.3 initalized
      [17:00:20.495 V] [bC]: socket error No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 37.59.9.69:1337
      [17:00:20.495 V] [bC]: socket data System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
      [17:00:20.498 V] [bC]: socket src System
      [17:00:20.498 V] [bC]: socket helplink 
      [17:00:20.499 V] [bC]: socket stack    at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(String hostname, Int32 port)
         at BuddyCon2.Connection.connect() in c:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\BuddyCon2\Connection.cs:line 123
      [17:00:20.797 V] [bc2]:Settings check-> api key length: 40 , android apikey length: 0, sendstatus: False, notfsay: True, notfGuild: True, notfBG: True, notfRaid: True, notfWhisper: True 
      [17:00:20.797 V] [bc2]: Init done for 90 Level and faction: True
      [17:00:26.661 V] [bc2]: start onStart
      [17:00:26.740 N] [bc2]: Bot started
      [17:00:26.744 V] [bC2]: start send string
      [17:00:26.744 V] [bC2]: string to send: {"version":"2.1.3", "name":"XXX", "level":"90", "xp":"7763", "xp_needed":"", "chat_message":"", "chat_type":"", "chat_from":"", "screen":"", "nodeh":"", "runningtime":"", "xph":"", "timeolevel":"", "kills":"", "killsh":"", "honor":"", "honorh":"", "death":"", "deathh":"", "bgwin":"", "bglost":"", "server":"XXXXX", "gbankmoney":"0", "status":"Bot started", "faction":"True", "bagfree":"", "reputation":"", "reputationlevel":"", "apikey":"APIKEY", "hash":"31979881"}
      [17:00:26.744 V] [bC2]: end send string
      [17:00:26.745 V] [bC2]: send exception:    at BuddyCon2.Connection.<>c__DisplayClass1.<sendString>b__0() in c:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\BuddyCon2\Connection.cs:line 52
      [17:00:26.745 V] [bC2]: send exception serverstream
      [17:00:26.746 V] [bC2]: close exception:    at BuddyCon2.Connection.disconnect() in c:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\BuddyCon2\Connection.cs:line 106
      [17:00:28.931 V] [bC]: socket error No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 37.59.9.69:1337
      [17:00:28.931 V] [bC]: socket data System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
      [17:00:28.932 V] [bC]: socket src System
      [17:00:28.932 V] [bC]: socket helplink 
      [17:00:28.932 V] [bC]: socket stack    at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(String hostname, Int32 port)
         at BuddyCon2.Connection.connect() in c:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\BuddyCon2\Connection.cs:line 123
      [17:00:28.932 V] [bC2]: send exception reconnecting
      [17:00:26.746 V] [bC2]: send exception disc
      [17:00:26.807 V] [bc2]: end onStart

I can ping it though:
      Code:
      Ping statistics for 37.59.9.69:
          Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

3. thalord

thalord Community Developer

Strange error, but should be fixed now?!
      Thnaks for the message ;)

4. Arghs

Arghs New Member

It works now, thanks.
      Planst du in der Zukunft ein iPhone app fuer buddycon zu ver?ffentlichen? W?rde es auf jeden fall kaufen.

viele gr??e aus China.

5. slickwicky

slickwicky New Member

how do i get it to stop sending 3 alerts to the buddycon app ? android

6. thalord

Oo
      Need a log, please.

7. slickwicky

slickwicky New Member

the 3 alert issue stopped but now im getting

8. thalord

Fixed?

9. ninlevin

ninlevin New Member

Hey,
      ich schreibe mal in Deutsch, da es ja direkt an Dich geht und du deutsch bist.
      Ich habe das Problem, dass das Plugin keinen meiner Battlenet Freunde zurückschreibt. Es zeigt zwar an das die Nachricht gesendet wurde,
      jedoch kommt nichts an. Bei Guild- oder Whisper-Replys funktioniert es soweit, abgesehen von gelegentlichen Abstürzen zwischendrin.
      Anzumerken ist noch, dass der Battlenet-Freund im Plugin als Nummern- und Buchstabensalat angezeigt wird.
      Ansonsten tolle App, der Kauf hat sich gelohnt.

Edit: Englisch summary: The Plugin failed into replys Battlenet-Friends.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    10. rascal9

rascal9 Member

is it possible to add a filter to battlegrounds I usually turn BG off because of the constant banter but if I could have keywords: that would be great

11. thalord

Öhm okay schauen ich mir mal genauer an. Mit Battle.net Chat gabs noch einige Probleme. Hab jetzt endlich wieder mehr Zeit werd also wieder mehr hier machen können.
      In the app? You can (at least) turn off the notifications in the settings. In the Website are filter.
      Need to add keywords support.(App or Website?)

12. rascal9

rascal9 Member

I use phone app and website. Im saying a key word flagger. Say my name is Hamburger i would set up a filter to push BG chat through only when this exception is flagged (hamburger,bot,hack,stuck,ham,honorbuddy)
      Right now i dont use the BG option because people are always talking and my phone blows up all day and night.

13. dankdre

dankdre Member

Worst monitor ever if you plan on trying to monitor via mobile app or mobile anything.
      Also cant copy and paste api key and you have to add api key every single toon you log into.
      The mobile app stole my 3 dollars. Worst 3 dollars ive ever spent. App barely works

14. thalord

Thats strange i have not enter it everytime, maybe because i used "global api key".
      If you would be a little more nicer and provide me more informations I could help you. But it seems you just wanted to flame so farewell.

15. Lepios

Lepios New Member

I admit it does kind of stink to have to copy and paste the api and android keys into the plugin everytime i make a new character. This really wasnt an issue til this last update when I had to go and redo the plugin settings for about 18 characters. The app on the other hand does not really work all that great. You can see the xp and stats of your character but it crashes everytime i try to use the status messages and chat messages that is apart of the menu that you swipe it from the left side of the screen. I also have no clue on how to reply through the app if someone messages my bot. The only solution i have is to log on buddycon.eu and reply through the web interface. Thats really my only problem is that the app seems very broken in that regard.

16. thalord

The same api key for every char in buddycon (i dont mean the android one)? Does your android key is displayed at BuddyCon - User Site ? (Usally, or at least with my 2 smartphones to test, the android key is bound to your buddycon user account so with every bot you use with this account it sets the android key automatically.)
      Did you send the crash reports?
      If the chat list is working just click on the chat message you want to reply to, there should be an button then.

For the crashing in general:
      I THINK(i cannot reproduce all of them -.-) i found some of them and also tried to fix them (why only trying? for some of them i have to wait if they appear again because i dont know why exactly they appear or i cannot reproduce them without waiting)
      But i currently working on a more stable version overall (to be exact: other backend system in the app and better error handling)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    17. Lepios

Lepios New Member

I just made it crash again and sent a report about 1 min ago. I dont know if it will help figure out the issue. With the android key, if i dont put it in the configuration tab of the plugin. it does not notify my phone if i get a message. Only option i have had is to go and get the android key from the site.

and yes my android key is displayed under my api key.

Untitled.png

18. thalord

Could you send me a HB Log. Will look into it tomorrow.
      And thanks for the crash reports. Most of the time they help me and the rest is just stupid -.-

EDIT: The bug your crash report shows should be fixed with the other backend.

19. Lepios

Lepios New Member

Hmm I just tested it and apparently it is now working like you say. I had not tested to see if it would send a message to my phone with it having the android key copy and pasted in. Well now I know I do not have to do that. Go figure i learn it after I have level 18 characters with it.

20. hovjo914

hovjo914 New Member

Hello, I just purchased this app and have it configured to show my toon logged in. It seems like it can send information wonderfully to my computer and my Android Phone.. but when I go to send back information the problem occurs. I can receive messages but not reply messages from the website "http://buddycon.eu" or from my Phone? Nor can I shut down HB or WoW? I must have set something up wrong but I am not sure what!