• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kobru

kobru New Member

[10:19:47.692 D] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: De gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.
      bij System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
      bij GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity.settingsWindowResetValues()
      bij GilesTrinity.GilesTrinity.configWindow_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
      bij System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
      bij System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
      bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
      bij System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
      bij System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
      bij System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
      bij MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
      bij System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
      bij System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
      bij System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
      bij System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
      bij System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
      bij System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
      bij System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
      bij System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      bij MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      bij MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
      bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
      bij MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    2. FrenchBot

FrenchBot New Member

It has been done a few versions back, and works fine here (running 1.4.8)

3. elitethunder

elitethunder New Member

Is there any eta on Demon Hunter support? i have a demon hunter running inferno, its working but i could really use what this plugin offers would make it that much smother... i would be happy to donate for this to be added, Thanks for the help.

4. chenjie

chenjie New Member

when Demon Hunters can supported???

5. Akrill

Akrill New Member

Very good!!!

I have a little problem:

In your log file you show the most important stats of stashed items!

It's realy amazing ... you detect for example the item stat Goldfind 14

but in ACDitem.Stats it doesn't exist

can u tell me how it works ?

6. beardi

beardi Member

I'd like to add Archon - Teleport into the code somehow so that the bot can teleport out of spots it gets stuck in.

I'm sure I can code this, but I can't find any reference to the SNO, any ideas?

7. tharis

tharis New Member

Any idea why my bot didn't pick up any legendary item since like 6 days of botting 12/h per day on 2 accounts? is it something wrng with GilesTrinity or I just had bad luck ?

8. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

Jesus Christ... Seriously guys?

I think I've played Borderlands 2 for a total of 3 hours, maybe 4 hours - which were all last night. The rest of my time I have been spending with about a thousand timers in Trinity to try and shave CPU usage off, improve attack speed, and generally improve intelligence of other aspects of Trinity for the last 3-4 days, including line-of-sight checking for attacks without any extra CPU-hits etc... I've also been preparing Trinity for the next DemonBuddy release, as I'll be able to fully handle barricades, disable built in DB unstucker, etc. - and I want to make sure that the moment the new Demonbuddy is released, I can have a new Trinity version released so that everybody can use Trinity immediately (no I do not have any release date/expectations for anybody, sorry, but I would guess and it is nothing but a guess within the next 7 days, or if there is a new Diablo 3 patch, within a few days of the patch!).

The current state of the RELEASED Trinity is in a good enough condition that I don't feel the need to be trying to maintain 2 simultaneous codesets (one for "release", one for "the next version") - and as an individual community developer doing this in my free time (and for the past 20 days, 'free time' has really meant 90% of my waking hours) - I don't have any motivation to be maintaining two copies side-by-side.

Not that I know why I feel the need to reveal my private life - if anything I've shown an extraordinary amount of devotion of my time to releasing plugins for other people over the past three months here - so why a discussion about how I might be spending my free time playing a new game is taking place I have no idea. Shall we discuss how many hours I spend visiting the shops instead of releasing Trinity updates, or sleeping, or having a wee? Perhaps essential body functions and requirements can be discounted, so we should measure how many hours I spend entertaining myself by means other than coding - which is very, very few ;)

(do note: I am enjoy coding - I do consider my time spend coding Trinity and my past plugins as enjoyable and a great way to spend the vast majority of my free time, especially when I can then release it to the wild and see other people appreciating and enjoying my work - so I'm not complaining about how much time of my time I spend working on plugins - I'm complaining about other people analyzing that time and making ridiculous and unfounded statements about me).

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    9. lelos

lelos New Member

is there any fix for demon hunters to be able to use it for the stuck/blacklist and loot stuff cause if i try to use it wont even use skills any way to remove something from the code to make it work?

10. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

I'm hoping v1.5 will have initial DH support in, but don't hold me to that :)

11. kobru

kobru New Member

i added also manually this

There are two SNOs responsible for Molten Core: 4803 and 4804. He deleted all 4803's from the code. I re-added them.

and it works better for molten core explosions

12. Lightseeker

Lightseeker New Member

Hello Giles,

First of all thanks for this very nice plugin. I installed this plugin for the very first time. In my current situation my stash is full so there is no space there left. I noticed that after my backpack is filled up and only 1 space (2 squares) left the plugin stops the bot as it fails to find an empty spot in my stash. "GSError: Emergency Stop: You need to stash an item but no valid space could be found. Stash is full? Stopping the bot to prevent infinite town-run loop." As I read and investigated this is a feature to prevent some issues.

However I have never had issues with infinite town-run loops with demonbuddy itself so I was wondering how can I in your code disable the whole stashing routine? Is there a boolean that I can set to false in your code or comment out part of the code to skip this issue as I would like the bot to continue what it does and keep the items in my backpack until it's full of items I want to keep.

Thanks in advance!

13. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

There's also two SNo's for ice-bombs and two for tree-poision clouds, they're all already in ready for next release - but next release has to wait until next DB version (as some of the changes rely on the next DB). Arcanes also have two - but they already have two in the current release. The molten core one was deleted prematurely (without looking at enough molten mobs to realize both were needed, not one or the other).

14. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

There is currently no simple way of making the plugin allow for a completely full stash *AND* a full backpack while still selling and salvaging un-wanted items from your backpack but keeping highly scored stuff while stash is full, but I'll add that to my to-do list as a "possible future change".

Really though you seriously need to sort your stash out and start shifting things - create some new characters, run them past the first zombies into town so they can access the stash, and use them as mules, if you have lots of junk but can't bring yourself to part with them.

Free stash space is really essential at this point.

15. Lightseeker

Lightseeker New Member

Thanks for a quick reply. Well all my chars are filled up :)

16. Eddyno

Eddyno New Member

thats the reason why i'm still using an old version :/

17. Shinyknight

Shinyknight New Member

/facedesk at most of the people in this thread... Yikes.

Keep doin' what you're doin'.

18. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

With the best interests of the community in mind the short answer is yes. Difficulty in urinating can indicate issues with the prostate gland. As your health and well being are directly related to the development of the Trinity plug-in, I feel that an active discussion regarding such issues are very much in order.

Please take this simple self-assessment located at Prostate symptoms self-assessment - MayoClinic.com

When complete, post your results here so that the community may mull them over and determine whether there is any correlation between the time you spend in the loo and the long term development of Trinity.

19. solitudethedude

solitudethedude New Member

Please allow us to choose what equipment slot items we want to pick up.

Picking up shields, almost all weapons, anything offhand, is a waste because these items never sell

20. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

retardness level : over 9k

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.