• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

This has really become a major problem. If we could get Giles to address the prostate problem he would have much more free time to work on the plugin, versus all that time spent simply staring at the wall waiting on the water to flow, so to speak.

2. Maxasy

Maxasy Member

To the MONKS out there:

Is anyone else having issues with 7-sided-strike going off as if it was a ranged attack... basically 20 feet away from the mobs it uses it... and hits no one.

Restarted the bot and such, but still seems not to work correctly...

3. diablofan888

diablofan888 New Member

Newb question. Having issues when starting DB, it will often say it has "failed" when I hit start. I attempt this start about 6 times, and finally the option pops up to select Gilestrinity or belgephor/generic plugin. When I select giles it runs fine. I deleted the compile folder before, do i need to delete it again?

4. Symbiotic

Symbiotic New Member

If you have a problem, delete your shit and clean install it via the instructions in the original post.

5. Hidden.

Hidden. New Member

I find that very odd Dbuddy... With just bash and 45k dps, I kill the Goblin every time...
      Also, the reason it doesn't use WW is because he has to chase the Goblin all the time. The bot isn't smart enough to know there's mobs following and he'll get more rage if he uses a normal attack routine.

6. Bazingaw

Bazingaw New Member

Sudden Assault I believe the one that Teleports you to target is currently buggy with DB and causes it to attack things that are objects and weird terrain things. Swap to the 9 hit one and you should be fine.

7. Maxasy

Maxasy Member

Hmmm I am really getting Body Blocked a lot right now on A3, it seems that using anything other than Fists of Thunder - ThunderClap as a primary skill results in getting body blocked quite a bit.

Anyone else have this issue or a way around it? For the bot to know that my primary no longer teleports me to the target....

Crippling Wave with Concussion gives me a huge survivability boost, I have only seen 1 death in 3 runs not due to body blocking, previously 2ish deaths per run...

Help would be appreciated.

8. Rimmuk

Rimmuk New Member

Suggestion to improve looting

Giles,

Is it possible in a future version to filter weapon pickup by 1 handers and 2 handers?

What I would love to be able to do is set the bot to snag all ilvl 61+ one handers but only pickup ilvl 63 two handers. I pick up a ton of crap ilvl 61 and 62 two handers that take up bag space and slow me down but I want the one handers because I find some gems in there.

Thanks for your consideration and your plugin is awesome, but you already knew that :)

9. ivann187

ivann187 New Member

Is this plug in picking up Legendaries? I can only see Blue and Yellow items

10. Ash

Ash New Member

Yeah, it picks up and stashes all legendaries, regardless of stats. You just haven't found any.

11. bombastic

bombastic New Member

I made some more fixes, now to WW usage... finally I could made a ww+sprint build and reduce the deaths to only 0~4 times on act 3.

The previous molten core fix is also included (along with another fix: giles not saving preferences)

Attached Files:

12. trooperplayer

trooperplayer New Member

hi!

have a question:
      need i activate the giles pickit rule in the db settings or is it activated when i activate the giles plugin?
      Cause i have another rule activated in db now.

thanks.

sorry for bad english.

13. Hidden.

Hidden. New Member

Thank you for the attempt, but it seems you still haven't fixed the biggest issue that WW seems to have with Trinity. The fact that it spams Sprint instead of using it once, draining all of the Fury avail.
      If you could fix that, it would be bullet proof.

To better illustrate the issue since most people seem not to have noticed this... Here's a vid.
      Sprint Spam - YouTube

Edit: I've definitely gotta give you props though. This does work quite well. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    14. Polyester

Polyester New Member

noticed this happening too, try replacing the sprint logic with
      let me know how it works out for you

15. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

can you post your build and settings

i am gonna try your modified version :D

16. Hidden.

Hidden. New Member

I'm sorry, I'm not very good with these things.
      Could you please also post the lines I need to replace with the ones you gave me?
      The logic looks quite a bit different.

Do I replace all of this?

Code:
                          // Sprint buff, if same suitable targets as elites, keep maintained for WW users
                          if (!bBuffsOnly && hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) && !playerStatus.bIsIncapacitated && 
                              (
                              // Always keep up if we are whirlwinding 
                              hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind) ||
                              // Or if the target is a goblin
                              (targetCurrent.bThisTreasureGoblin) ||
                              // Or if the target is >16 feet away and we have 50+ fury
                              (targetCurrent.fCentreDistance >= 16f && playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 50)
                              ) &&
                              // If they have battle-rage, make sure it's up
                              (!hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage) || (hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage) && GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage))) &&
                              // Don't already have sprint up
                              !GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) &&
                              // The timer is out OR ignore the timer if we don't have sprint
                              (GilesUseTimer(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) || !GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint)) &&
                              //((playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 20 && !playerStatus.bWaitingForReserveEnergy) || playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= iWaitingReservedAmount) && PowerManager.CanCast(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint))
      						playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 20 && PowerManager.CanCast(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint))
                          {

17. Polyester

Polyester New Member

yeah thats the right part, you missed a little bit in what you copy/pasted in your post though.

if you have notepad++ or similar, its lines 5133 to 5152 that need to be replaced with what i posted

18. Hidden.

Hidden. New Member

I'm using Bomb's altered version, so the lines numbers wont match, but I see what I missed. Would this be the correct, whole thing?

Edit:

Pretty sure this means I messed up:
      [19:24:35.720 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Rom\Desktop\DemonBuddy\Plugins\GilesTrinity\GilesTrinity.cs(12596,17) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected

Any chance you could please give me the lines WITH the spacing?
      Thank you :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    19. Polyester

Polyester New Member

nah you didnt mess up, for some reason pasting in here adds a space in the word "Barbarian", remove the spaces and it should work

20. Polyester

Polyester New Member

nah you didnt mess up, for some reason pasting in here adds a space in the word "Barbarian", remove the spaces and it should work

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.