• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kobru

kobru New Member

maybe he can add if items stats = 0 stash it just to be sure until all items can be identified again
      anyway set and legendarys get stashed as default so thats safe already

2. Agro

Agro New Member

After combing through the code a bit, I think I've discovered a typo in the SeismicSlam code.

Code:
      // Seismic slam enemies within close range
                          if (!bBuffsOnly && !bFindPureRanged && !bAvoidanceEmergency && (iElitesWithinRange[RANGE_15] > 0 || iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_15] > 3) && hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_SeismicSlam) &&
                              DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_SeismicSlam]).TotalMilliseconds >= dictAbilityRepeatDelay[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend] &&
                              ((playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 30 && !playerStatus.bWaitingForReserveEnergy) || playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= iWaitingReservedAmount))
                          {
                              return new GilesPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_SeismicSlam, 14f, vCurrentDestination, iCurrentWorldID, -1, USE_COMBAT_ONLY, USE_SLOWLY);
                          }

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like it's looking to the Rend cooldown timer to cast Seismic Slam.

3. JebaczKoz

JebaczKoz New Member

WOW... Great Work

4. fuimusbruce

fuimusbruce New Member

This is more of an added function request. Not sure if it is possible but if it is, would be great to have. Regarding selling salvaging. Would love to have a gold sell value limit we can set so that if the vendor sell value of the item is under a certain gold amount it salvages and if its over the amount it sells to vendor. Would optimize our gold collection from trash items as it would sell things that are worth more than the essences on the ah but salvage those items that are have a value lower than essence prices on ah.

Would love to set like a 700g value and salvage everything under 700g vendor value and vendor anything over.

Like I said, not sure if its possible to read that value of the item but would love that feature.

5. kan3

kan3 New Member

I wonder what's the reason of not supporting DH. I am willing help out / beta test or whatever is needed to get the support for DH.

Thank you.

6. letstalk

letstalk New Member

^^^

7. xll.de

xll.de Member

Hey Giles, great work! Is there any suggested build for a monk, because mine doesn t use serenity? Rest works fine for me

8. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

v1.1 uploaded:
      -- Improvements to many skills that were previously not casting reliably (witch doctor pet summons, wizard archon, barbarian leap and others) by adding a post-cast pause.
      -- Various tweaks and changes to a number of skill uses from player feedback (many witch-doctor skills, and various skills for the other classes).
      -- Witch doctor acid cloud spell added.
      -- Leap should now work more effectively, but will only be used if your health is 75% or below, or the target is at range.
      -- Slightly faster repeat-attack times for the faster-use skills (it is possible these will be increased further with later releases).
      -- Various improvements to avoidance - should hopefully avoid some of the situations where you would do "nothing" when you could still attack a nearby monster (avoidance will continue to be improved over time!).
      -- Increased priority to ranged units, particularly fallen prophets (grunt-summoners) in act 3.
      -- Reduced priority to grunts (act 3 goblins).
      -- Few more NPC's/units added to the blacklist.
      -- (experimental) Backtracking implemented - please do NOT use this unattended - this still needs some work before letting your bots run this 24/7.

9. jtljudoman

jtljudoman New Member

Ok Giles I have an easy fix, and then a small-ish fundamental re-work.

easy fix - have teleport take priority over buffs. My bot sits around re-casting sprint till he runs out of fury instead of letting the TP finish.

not so easy fix - WW barb spec. It would solve a lot of problems if you could get the WW barb to be a double tornado barb instead. Essentially the change would be the following.
      1) replace overpower with thriving on chaos super sayin mode.
      2) build fury till capped then super sayin and hit WW into groups of mobs
      3) once bot is capped in fury spam sprint and battle range to keep the cooldown of WOTB going.

With this method its possible to be like Alkalizer and power through the world with WOTB always up, it also solves problems with freezing mobs and jailer mobs. It might need to be a bit smarter about spending fury and spend slightly less, but I think the above is a great start and could probably get it some long runs of TOC refreshers for WOTB.

Shoot me a PM if you need any other details.

10. xll.de

xll.de Member

still not uses serenity as a monk

11. 5avage

5avage New Member

That's something i asked for...
      ...perhaps there will be an option to sell yellow and salvage blue items => sometimes its not worth it, but it would be better then sell OR salvage^^

12. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

awesome gonna try :D + rep

13. Trex

Trex New Member

Giles I just want to say that without you I wonder what demonbuddy would be like. The level of polish, skill, and time you put into these plugins help hundreds (if not thousdands) of people out (chinese or not). Keep up the amazing work and I know I'll be donating after this plugin.

GREAT WORK

14. Bloody Def

Bloody Def New Member

So wait I didn't really get it. Do you still need to load GilesStashreplacerRules in options or it's already built-in in this plugin? And you do need Rad's profile manager right?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    15. Tankadin

Tankadin New Member

Going to work now but will test it asap after work. Looks good :)

16. JoeC

JoeC New Member

damn i was really hoping for a leap fix.

Rather than having the bot use leap when its lower than 70% health, have him use it on a delayed CD but all. This way he is almost constantly buffed and incase it takes a hard hit that drops him down to < 30% instantly, he would at least have some cushion to spam it earlier between the delayed cooldown time.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    17. Flyingtoo

Flyingtoo New Member

What is your physical resist set to? On that note, is the reflect damage the exact same as the damage you deal? If so perhaps one of your resistances is low... You've got two fire spells here so maybe the stack is just ripping through your FR.

18. 9werty

9werty New Member

i use queen+sarkoth profile.
      after fresh install this plugin, my DH dont attack mob...
      pls explain why

19. Flyingtoo

Flyingtoo New Member

^^ :)

20. shaliuno

shaliuno New Member

Explained?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.