• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. thunderdogz

thunderdogz New Member

just want to say 'great work'!!

2. Necro

Necro Member

I've used Rend+Frenzy+Revenge before 1.4

But now, I use WW barb and it's flawless!

Thanks for the great plugin!

3. taker21

taker21 New Member

Same here, just users on combat start or by illusionist everytime they split.

Everything else works fine, dying much less :)

4. zsaut

zsaut New Member

need for DH support please

thanks for your hardwork

5. tlj

tlj New Member

Thanks for your plugin, Giles.

But I have some problem with it... When I use wiz with old plugin (GilesCombatReplacer), my wiz can and usually avoid Monster's skill by teleport (arcane, molten....etc), but now I used this version (GilesTrinity), my wiz almost avoid those skill's by walk..... Am I setting wrong??? or it's right?

How can I setting to avoid monster's skills by wiz's teleport???

6. henyouliaoa

henyouliaoa New Member

Can the bot current detect how many arcane bars one the ground?
      If so, I suggest when encountered X arcane bars(which can be a configuration option) on the ground,
      the char should stays away from the outermost bar.
      4~5 stacks of arcane are hard to cope with by moderate gears.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    7. Ash

Ash New Member

He said that it wasn't a priority. He'd rather get everything else up and working as well as possible first, but never said he wouldn't get to DH's eventually when he has the time.

8. Darchtech

Darchtech New Member

First off, thank you so much for your hard work Giles!

There seems to be a problem when hammer of the ancients is paired with frenzy. The combat will use auto attack instead of attacking with frenzy most of the time (I've tried changing the secondary attack to rend and the combat has no problems utilizing frenzy). Can the combat system be changed to use frenzy right away when there isn't enough fury to spam hammer of the ancients?

Update:
      Tried using the other two primaries paired with hammer of the ancients and the same problem occurs. The combat prefers to auto attack instead of using bash or cleave to generate fury.

9. sTARk27

sTARk27 New Member

++++++++++++++++++1

Mine skipped a blue pack of Demonic Hellflyers with Mortar

10. Arm

Arm New Member

My toon just ignored shrine:(

11. cloud3

cloud3 New Member

all you have to do it make it go to the next step of it's town run and it will continue. like if it needs to go vendor next, go click on the vendor

12. fsfsfs

fsfsfs New Member

Thanks Giles!

Why do ppl say WW barb r godlike now? I tried WW barb for a while, it's still not as good as rend+revenge, even though rend is still broken. WW barb tend to just use whirlwind standing still a lot. And bash/cleave don't work? There r attack animations but there r no damage or fury generation. Frenzy works just fine.

Any 1 else having the same trouble? Or it's just me patching new version wrongly

13. jinny1

jinny1 New Member

Restart the bot after new change skills otherwise they wont work properly since they are cached.

14. Adkilla

Adkilla New Member

Hi Giles thank you very much indeed for your amazing plugin.

I will list here some minor problems I've noticed since changing to your latest version from 1.3.1;

*Some ranged elites get bypassed (especially yellows)

*When my barb gets surrounded by many mobs. illusions whatever, it kinda gets stuck and doesn't trigger the revenge skill,

*An item of level 62 named Grand Chain (barb 62 waist) won't get picked up even when i came back to the spot it dropped, resulting in me having to pick it up manually

15. lazygun247

lazygun247 New Member

Hey Giles,

Great work with this plugin thus far!
      Reporting some problems in with the new 1.4.0 (or may have been in previous versions).
      Currently the priority for trash is I think an issue. The case with the globins, I am noticing it is prioritizing the globins now sometimes, but when enough trash come along, it changes. However, it doesn't seem to go out of its way if its 1. Maybe it was coincidence but I will watch for this further.

The priority on trash though is still very high (not sure if this was the intended design). You can test this really easily on Cydaea. When the spiders spawn, most classes such as monk with their aoe, barbs with there ww and tornadoes and wizards with their tornadoes & aoes, will kill the little spiders without needing to focus them. This wasn't an issue in 1.3.1. The AI would focus cydaea with or without the presence of smaller spiders. In 1.4.0, it will actually stop dpsing cydaea to kill the spiders, as in, it turns around and aims spiders, especially if cyadea moves.
      Perhaps this has something to do with range. I remember an early post talking about the priority of mobs changing depending on their distance from you. Maybe this is why its happening?

One last thing I noticed was the Stats log. The deaths per hour is being logged (very nice!), however, with the new change, I think it is failing to log certain numbers or erasing a lot of them. Well at least that is the only thing I have noticed it is failing to log. I noticed it because the numbers were soo low compared to normal from say any run using v1.3.1. Is it possibly erasing the data set every run now instead of every reboot of demonbuddy? I think if it were to erase every time, it would be nice to also erase the run time or have a more correct run time so we can see an accurate # of items per hour.
      As a suggestion: it would be real nice to get something like exp/hour. Not sure if that is possible.

Great job again!

16. jinny1

jinny1 New Member

lolwut?? it skips elites now..

17. bombastic

bombastic New Member

Great work on 1.4 :)

Some feedback on things still not working right:

- Rend is still being cast way too far. As soon as spot a mob (even 10-20 feet away!) it casts rend, "on nothing";

- Some elites are being ignored;

- The trash priority over elites is still an issue. I saw my barb clear 10 trash mobs and only then, focus on elite (not a body block issue);

- The same for goblins. If "Prioritize" is checked for Goblins, the bot must ignore EVERYTHING and focus on him, except on a very bad body block scenario (on GilesMonsterPriorityChanger that was the case, chasing him no matter what);

And some feedback on things now working as they should:

- Finally priority for Fallen shamans are working! Awesome job :)

- Health globes are being grabbed now, but I think they still dont have the ultra-priority we need (like if HP < 70% ignore everything and grab the globe);

- The plugin itself is much more smooth now! And eating less cpu.

Keep up the good work :D

18. d3sampan

d3sampan New Member

hey giles...

u have done a good work..the monk move flawlessly..avoidance works fine..but often in edges and narrow roads (like the way to azmodan lair)..if surrounded by elites or sandwich by them...it will stop and standing still for like an average of 1-3 seconds b4 attacking back..

but the biggest flaw i have seen on 1.40..is wow sometimes....when fighting elite group...it doesnt finish the fight....i mean it killed 2 of them...but the last one..it will ignore....and that is a very big issue there...

anyway thx for the awesome pluggin...

19. jinny1

jinny1 New Member

Seems to be actually prioritising trash mobs over elites.

Bot was fighting an elite, and the actually moved away to go kill some trash mobs and then come back and keep fighting the elites lol

20. d3sampan

d3sampan New Member

and yea i saw the problem occurs usually if fighting range elite with fast movement..cuz they will ran away so far..until the bot ignores it...it happened plenty of time now..lol

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.