• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. gotteshand

gotteshand New Member

Its a bit more wired then that I noticed that problem as well a long time ago and it only accrues if you enable salvaging if you just enable selling instead you're fine not cashs so I somehow doubt its caused by the nav sever I mean what need is there for the nav server inside the city..

When this type of stuck happens its rarely because of monsters in most cases its because because he wants to pickup an item/gold or interact with a shrine or chest (stuff like that).. I've seen the bot get stuck trying to interact with a shrine on a different level right next to him x/y coordinate wise but Z wise totally out of reach:)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    2. Symbiotic

Symbiotic New Member

Pretty much 100% disagree with that as a Barb.

The only time mine follows the goblin, is if nothing else is around. A single spawned goblin will fool the bot into attacking it, let alone a large pack, even if they aren't blocking the path. He'll literally turn around and kill the pack of white mobs before continuing his chase of the goblin (which is now too late).

In fact, most of the time, he'll kill spawned goblins over elites. It's super annoying. It's getting to the point of me just putting the goblins on ignore or something.

3. la7eralus

la7eralus New Member

Awesome work Giles, you the man!

On a side note, any chance you can add the following ID's to the blacklist for Giles Trinity?

114527 - Belial VoiceOver in the Caldeum Palace.

245910 - The summoned champion from the legendary weapon Genzaniku

Thanks!

4. CombatTacos

CombatTacos New Member

Anyone having this issue? Halfway through a run profile stops only when using my 2h skorn... Just turns off, doesn thappen with the other plugin for combat

5. carguy

carguy Member

Seriously, people like you shouldn't be allowed to post. It's always those who know nothing about coding (no, html doesn't count), who expect everything.

6. xzhenx

xzhenx New Member

The question is this, why are you even trying to bot with a DH? You don't need this awesome plugin if you're just simply running around in hell/nm GFing, if you're champion farming in inferno, you should NOT be using a DH. See the flaw in logic here, you're asking him why there is no DH support when the question is, why does he need to support an inefficient class in farming which requires far more work and kiting support?

7. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

You do realise that you can level a monk on the same a/c as your DH in about 24 hours and as monks use Dexterity gear lots of your gear will work well for a monk or a DH, then when DH's get supported you can switch back if you like.

8. Gingerbread

Gingerbread New Member

This was answered about 45 mins before you posted. DH's are not supported yet because Giles doesn't HAVE a DH, and so far he wants to focus on making the rest of the plugin work as designed. In the meantime why not level a Monk instead?

9. thekingkong

thekingkong New Member

Instead of expecting a plugin to work for you, why not make a class that works with the plugin? Heck, I made a barb because it doesn't work with my DH. He's working for free so no need to QQ about every little thing. Work with what you got, beggers can't be choosers.

10. bombastic

bombastic New Member

Then change the code I've suggested. You won't miss a goblin anymore :rolleyes:

11. Dantronix

Dantronix Banned

I didnt realiize that the dh was an inneficient champion farming class until just recently. Currently i am succesful at act 1 champion hunting with about 4 deaths per hour but im sure that will not be the case in act 3. Im still using the balphegor, giles stash replacer, world handler and radonics combo. Since i would like to do act 3, it looks like its act 1 normal with a new monk for me. Thank you for confirming that. I hate being ignorant. On another note, thanks for the hard work Giles!

Dantronix

12. Dantronix

Dantronix Banned

I should have said Act 1 inferno champion hunting.

13. brbbX

brbbX New Member

I also have the impression that it's not avoiding arcane correctly in the latest build..

14. Agro

Agro New Member

If you'd bothered to read at all, you would see that we already know about the issue and are working on getting it resolved. Giles has spent an extraordinary amount of time working on this project, the least you could do is spend 10 minutes reading and realize that your issue is already well known.

15. abuser

abuser New Member

I have one big issue with plugin, mb someone would help, when i use A3 Champ Farm Profile, plugin seems to force change part1 to part2 after one death... simply he should try few times to kill elite but when he die he just return to town and start next part?? There is something with dead handle??

16. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

That is nothing to do with Trinity. That is your profile manager plugin. If you are using Radonic's profile manager, his config page lets you set the death limits.

17. xzhenx

xzhenx New Member

An issue with Act 3 keep level 1.

There are those destructible doors blocking you from the next area whereby you have to attack them allow passage. Somehow at times, the bot does not break the door and ends up triggering the inactive timer. This might very well be a problem with the buggy random dungeons and how it transmits data, but no harm posting this here to get this fixed so if DB ever decide to release a working random dungeon explorer, we can use it from the get go :)

18. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

I *think* these doors count as "barricades" not destructibles - in which case, barricades, like DB's built in unstucker, have been hard-coded into DemonBuddy with no way to over-ride the barricade destruction code, or blacklist/whitelist barricade SNO's (as far as I've seen of the barricade stuff) - and if DB's barricade code gets "stuck" on a barricade, it can actually stay in a loop forever and never pulse any of your plugins (which means UnstuckMe, Trinity, and any other plugins you have never get called again and so it's purely down to DB's own inactivity timer to catch you stuck and log you out, if you get really unlucky). A way to handle these may be for me to "catch" such barricades at a longer range than DemonBuddy catches them, and to treat them as standard destructibles and destroy them before DB tries to handle them. While I can't stop it breaking barricades that aren't really there (and thus get stuck forever), I might POSSIBLY be able to make it handle ACTUAL barricades a little better - only a possibility atm. Can you get me the FULL dump ractor output line of those doors? So not just the SNO code, but the entire line mentioning that door, so I can see what type of object DemonBuddy thinks the doors are, along with the SNO data? You'll have to stand by a door with DemonBuddy stopped, go to the info dumping tab, and hit dump ractors. If you can't find which line the door is (the list is sorted by object distance from your character, closest to furthest), just send me a forum PM with the entire dump ractors output and I'll be able to spot it!

19. Decard_Cain

Decard_Cain New Member

If your using profile switcher like me disable advanced death handling that fixes it.

20. Rage

Rage New Member

-There seems to be a problem with setting the Container Open Range to high where the bot will at a certain point of his movement detect the Container(Chest, Demonic Vessel) to open but instead of opening it will actually loop in between the Container and the point it detected it so it basically looks like hes doing laps between the two. In some situations this can be a very small distance or quite a large one. It seems to happen quite often on the stairs in the towers but have seen it happen in a number of other areas also. Eventually he phases out of this and continues but seems to be an error there somewhere where he does not open the container correctly.

-Have also noticed he does not loot chests in Stonefort/Skycrown/Battlefields/Fields/Rakkis using any of the Act 3 profiles despite having loot range very high and the bot walking directly beside the chest.

-He also gets stuck on Destructible Objects for a number of seconds where he will not destroy the object but instead stand there until the unstuck procedure frees him eventually. Have noticed this in areas such as the Fields Wagons/Barrels and Barrels in Stonefort/Skycrown.

-Bot does not dodge Fireballs in Amzodan. Have avoidance settings working well for bodies/pools but tries to face tank Fireballs every time.

Edit: -Have also just noticed that when he is fighting an Elite pack he will use his WOTB when it has come off cooldown regardless of its HP. I often see him use it when the Elite is under <500k HP and so is wasted for the next elite pack he comes up against(usually well inside 2min) Is it possible to set a option so that he doesn't use WOTB if there is only 1 Elite left and is under X amount of HP?

Keep up the good work dude, loving the quick fixes for a plugin that has only just been released. Hope the above can help you fine tune it even more.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.