• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] MapRunner

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ExVault, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Please read carefully what I wrote. We are talking about same thing.

2. powerpc

powerpc New Member

I think maybe he is referring to speed boss runs for mfing? not sure.

3. Tuela

Tuela New Member

Maybe I misunderstand what you was saying (as I said my english it's not my first language)
      I'll explain what bot:
      I'm in Museum map for example (this map have 2 areas, the big one and the boss area)
      The bot starts cleaning the big area and in the log you can read ; 76% of area explored (or something like that, right now I don't remember)
      when the bot is in this point, have to go to the city and sell/stash because it's full
      when he come back to the Museum map, it starts again with the explored area (5%...10%...25%...) and have to explore another time all the area he already explored and not fighting mobs (because there are no mobs he killed before going to town) and when he reaches 9x% of map explored or 100% (don't remember) he change the area to the boss area and fight with him, and after killing the boss writes /remaining to know how many monsters are left.
      I don't know if this what you meant with the /remaining command but I think he only do this after killing the boss (but I don't want to make it before killing it, I want the bot not to explore all the area he explored when he returns from town)
      And I don't know if this happend too with normal maps (only 1 big area).
      I hope I explain a little bit more and if you refer that before I'm sorry!

4. ExVault

My plugin does not do /remaining check in maps with boss rooms. Please ensure that you do not have another remaining check plugin enabled!
      As for explored area (5%...10%...25%...) - it is standard BasicGrindBot task, I can't change it, sorry.

5. cyberbot

cyberbot Member

The new patch is pretty huge for this plugin. I am excited!

6. zamup

zamup New Member

Hello ExVault,

Thanks you very much for this, this motivated me to bot again (I had to stop due to ban hammer), but definitly will try this.

Edit : Works like a charm, but I got an anoying bug

Bot taking fine the first tp, but if he die, he'll try this

http://i.imgur.com/S8ra7gv.png , and he simply fail, disconnect cause stuck, coming back and doing infinite loop with this =(

Code:
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:05.9890477 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.0968325 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.2052754 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.3109146 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.4144127 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.5219190 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.6292608 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.7314436 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.8326973 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:06.9358633 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.0421435 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.1446595 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.2492265 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.3588079 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.4625208 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.5640104 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.6739189 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.7830096 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.8841839 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:07.9942072 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.1039848 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.2136515 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.3152287 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.4197224 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.5320936 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.6398656 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.7428730 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.8478922 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:08.9505867 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.0551986 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.1579351 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.2602907 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.3663240 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.4674659 for an area change.
      [WaitForAreaChange] We have been waiting 00:00:09.5757735 for an area change.

etc
      Edit #2 : Disabling CustomPlayerMover fixed the problem, anyway to do not leep slam in laboratory?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    7. ExVault

zamup
      Hello. Thanks for kind words.
      To disable CustomPlayerMover in Eternal Lab you should add
      Code:
      if (LokiPoe.CurrentWorldArea.IsMapRoom) canLeapSlam = false;
      to line 244 in CustomPlayerMover.cs

Or here is the edited file.
      View attachment CustomPlayerMover.cs

8. zamup

zamup New Member

Hello ExVault,

Thanks for your fast reply.
      Your plugin is really awesome

9. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

I'll update the CustomPlayerMover example included with the bot in the next version to avoid that issue.

10. zamup

zamup New Member

Good things, it fixed the problem btw (forgot to confirm it)

11. zamup

zamup New Member

Due to the last patch note, that possible to add an option to vaal orby map?

12. ExVault

Update
      - Reworked area transition logic. Removed unnecessary overhead.
      - Now bot does not care about back transitions in boss room maps. Dungeon Map, Shrine Map bosses can be done now.
      - Now bot will reset all blacklisted monsters after taking area transition. This solves mob ignoring problem in maps where rooms are close to each other (Tropical Island, Orchard).
      - Problem with area transition highlighting is probably gone (I did not encounter it while testing).

About Crematorium:
      This map differs from other multilevel maps:
      - It does not have back transitions.
      - It is looped (last level has transition to 1st level).
      All this can be done though. I've adjusted AreaTransitionTask to properly traverse the Crematorium... and then reverted all back because I did not like the resulting code.
      Basically, task should do 2 checks everytime we are in the multilevel map:
      - If map is Crematorium - do not scan for back transitions.
      - If map is Crematorium - always scan for Megaera nearby because she is the only flag of map's end.
      or task should count levels we have passed... Anyway this is too much for one map. Map that nobody will ever run because of boss. Crematorium is permanently banned now. I don't think that anybody will care.

13. ExVault

Yes. I will aim to more map upgrade options (chisels, vaal orbs) in next update.

14. ExVault

Forgot to tell: Pushedx has changed standard ExplorationTask so it does not reset in Eternal Lab. Now bot will spend significantly less time in map after town run. Thanks Pushedx :)

15. pushedx

A user reported an issue to me about the logic for TrackMobs that was based on the code I made. OverworldAreaTweaks will be getting an update in the next version to fix a combat cycle issue that results from two mobs being on opposite sides of the player, and the distance between them bounces back and forth, causing the bot to loop back and forth. This was avoided in the other bot tasks, but it can happen in the plugins because it doesn't commit to a position, but rather tries to travel to the closest mob.

Here's the new OverworldAreaTweaks that shows the change in the logic (right side): https://www.diffchecker.com/kyb08k6d

I'll do the same thing for CorruptedAreaTweaks as well.

16. ExVault

pushedx
      Thanks for informing me! I will update that task according to your changes.

17. zamup

zamup New Member

Hello pushedx, and thanks for this fix.

e:/ nvm

Also ExVault, thanks for the update!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    18. pushedx

I'm going to make one more change as well:

if (myPos.Distance(kvp.Value) > 15)

will now be:

if (myPos.Distance(kvp.Value) > 50)

The idea was to not check the position too far away, since mobs move, and you don't want to check the position while being outside a good sync radius. However, 15 is too small, because movement in this game is not precise, so around objects like shrines, it's possible the point to get in range of, can't be moved to, and as a result the bot will stop. Making the range a lot larger should avoid that issue, but still not have the undesired side effect of removing the location from eliminating the position from being too far away.

19. ExVault

I've already tested greater distances. Its not the case because of inactive mobs (statues, water elementals). Task should move character into activation range or you will stuck. I am using 20 range in my modified task, its enough to activate mobs.
      50 is way to big, what if user have combat range lower than 50?

20. zamup

zamup New Member

Hm, I got issue with boss

My BossRoomMaps.txt
      Code:
      Crypt Map
      Dried Lake Map
      Dunes Map
      Dungeon Map
      Grotto Map
      Orchard Map
      Overgrown Ruin Map