• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin - Monitoring] BuddyCenter ( Raphus & Possien )

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Possien, Dec 23, 2010.

1. lastdayx52

lastdayx52 New Member

I know it currently has issues with responding via anything but whispers, but can the bot whisper back Real ID whispers?

Notifo notifies me of Real ID whispers, but I can't seem to reply back using Real ID...

There is Android support. Notifo has an Android app.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
    2. Gandalf

Gandalf Member

I hope you can add soon Android support :S dont have an iphone and it looks reallly great!

3. Azucar

Azucar Member

Hit: Recompile All Button

Close plugin window, and open it again, if still not there stop bot and start it, check plugins it should be listed as BuddyCenter.

4. rinja

rinja New Member

They do have android support. Install notifo on you android phone. I have seen tons of posts inside this thread like this and have chuckled for over a month while I use my android phone and you guys are waiting for nothing.

5. Gandalf

Gandalf Member

Lol great... As i bought my HB account 4 days ago, i had not so long to wait :D will check it thx!

6. AZ_Ron

AZ_Ron New Member

Agree... I've been using BC on my Droid for the past few months, works great.
      Just had to download the Notifo Beta...

R

7. Gandalf

Gandalf Member

ic i downloaded also the beta. But now i have another question. Ive added my API key and API key in buddycenter. If set all message on true. It should sent me a msg if someone is doing a whisper right? or do i have to add something else? I cant recover infos who was showed first startup :S

8. Lovecore

Lovecore New Member

I'm actually not able to get this plug in to load since the newest HB update on the 10th. uninstalled, recompiled, relaunched changed directories, tried all sorts of things, nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Anyone else with the same issue?

9. Thunderofnl

Thunderofnl New Member

Would love to see an update for the test version of HB :)

10. akassaw

akassaw Member

Hey everyone - I've seen raves about how great this is but I am so very lost.

Would someone PLEASE - give a step by step analysis on how to install and use this?

I have tried everything and I am at whits end. What settings or redirects are needed in Prowl? Why am I not recieving screenshots or status updates? Something to help with the iPhone install would be very helpful.

I have read almost every page of this thread with no success on how to install this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADVISE!!!

11. topi4ek

topi4ek New Member

Is it possible to add support for сyrillic letters in nicknames and messages? If I send a message to that nick then I get "Player "?œ???�?" not found" in-game.
      Also it would be great to delete all messages in one click.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
    12. ketoha

ketoha New Member

^having same problems with cyrillic, can it be fixed?

13. LightburnRex

LightburnRex New Member

Great freakin' app man!!! This is the only way I trust being actually AFK from my bot, I do have a question though, using the android beta app, I get messages and updates. I just cant do anything from the control tab. Just has me kinda worried i'm going to get a whisper from a gm and be to far away to log or whisper back. Any ideas what i can do to fix it. Was reading through old posts but couldnt seem to get a solid answer. Keep up the amazing work!!!

14. shadows

shadows New Member

can't get it to work with prowl, notifo works, but can some1 post a Tut for prowl? many thanks :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    15. zaaljenkins

zaaljenkins New Member

Wow, amazing app; for anyine who is unaware, Notifo for android is in beta now, so you can download it for free from the notifo website. The only criticism i have is that the website is not very dynamic. It would be good if you could see live stats without refreshing the page. Cheers +rep.

16. sneakyspency

sneakyspency New Member

Hi aka,

I do not use prowl, but I use the notifo which functions just like prowl. In addition, notifo also supports growl/prowl notifications I believe. Maybe try using this instead?

To use it you must first go to Mobile Notifications for Everything - Notifo and create a profile. After you've registered, go to your account settings on notifo.com and under "Settings Home" you should see "API Credentials." Click the "click to show" link next to "API Secret" and put that code into the Buddycenter settings - There is a blank input field under buddycenter settings for the Notifo API. There is also a blank field where you must enter your notifo account name I believe.

Download the notifo app from the app store for your phone(iphone I'm guessing) and really all you should be prompted to do is enter your profile/account name and your API code.

I do not use the mobile app, but I have notifo setup on all my computers, and it works flawlessly and was very easy to setup. Desktop Apps - Notifo

A side thought...
      READ: If you're running multiple computers and use certain computers exclusively for bottings and one exclusively for legit play, then buddy center and notifo provide an invaluable serivce. I have it set up so that every time I get whispered, a blarring alarm sound goes off. Then all I do is click on the notification that popped up on my desktop and it brings me straight to the web based buddycenter remote view tool, where I can immediately respond. <--- Now that's freaking awesome.

Anyway, if you encounter the same issues, then simply run HB with buddycenter enabled for about Xmin (really depends on how often you've set buddycenter to send you status updates - I have it set to every 5 min.) Login to notifo.com and it should bring you to your notifcations feed. If nothing is popping up there then... well :p You may have bigger issues.

17. ElusionPDX

ElusionPDX New Member

Code:
      Plugin from C:\Users\Will\Desktop\New folder (3)\Plugins\BuddyCenter could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File:  Line: 0 Error: The type 'Bots.Gatherbuddy.GatherbuddyBot' exists in both 'c:\Users\Will\Desktop\New folder (3)\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Will\Desktop\New folder (3)\Bots\Gatherbuddy2\GatherBuddy2.dll'
      cant get it up and running on 2.0.0.4928

18. Tmackz007

Tmackz007 New Member

Im not sure if its just me but I cannot get this running with this version. But Ive had it running before a couple of builds earlier. I registered with Prowl(growl) online and got their software for my PC and I got prowl for the Iphone. I then got my API and linked it to my PC an Iphone. I put all that info into Buddy Center and nada. I had it working while back and dont remember doing anything different.

19. soussi

soussi Member

Is it possible to add a button to delete all messages (whispers,...) so i dont need to enter every messagebox and press delete.
      That would be very handy ! :)

20. ElusionPDX

ElusionPDX New Member

FIXED my problem if you are getting the gather error please delete and reinstall honorbuddy in its entirety.