• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin - Monitoring] SugarMonitor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Togarda, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Dr.Spike

Dr.Spike Member

yes you can, as long as you put the ftp-adress right and everthing else.
      I think Togarda use kilu.de for hes

2. zibiam

zibiam Member

Bin doing some work Sugar so to allow to be abel to view up to 3 bots for now togh this number could be easly modifyed, duno how much this gone be but might be nice if you have multipol bots running at same time you can then view the progress of all 3 from same webpage at a glance. Still a working progress going to do some more testing over next days then maybe come up whit a release if its wanted.

Heres a screenie of how its look atm, still a working progress and dont mind info as its all just random stuff put inn. Pretty much same as original design just add 2 more slots and more to come.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
    3. VeX

VeX New Member

I'm doing something wrong...
      Using kilu.de as my ftp host
      ftp://www5.subdomain.com/HB/SugarMonitor/SugarWebsite/SugarFF/index.php (gets a page full of errors)
      and when i go to http://*userhere*.br.gp i only get a blank index file. If i try to access it by going to http://*userhere*.br.gp/HB/SugarMonitor/SugarWebsite/index.php i get a message saying the file does not exist, even with the file being correctly uploaded to the ftp server. Is this a problem with the host or did i setup something wrong?(followed the instructions in 1st page)
      If the host is a problem, is there a free host that support this plugin webpage?

4. zibiam

zibiam Member

Wel im gone put it out there, for those who need a place for hosting this plugin im willing to offer it for free. Basic what iel include is your own subdmain like: whatyouwanthere.buddymonitor.com. ftp access and password protection of this subdomain as this will add abit more sectureity as its on the nett. For those who needs host just send me a pm and il get ya setup.

5. 11b248h

11b248h Member

I get this error all over the place any idea what im doing wrong.

Warning: file(../../sugar.html) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/infantr2/public_html/sw/SugarIE/index.php on line 117

6. iwin

iwin New Member

mine is similar
      with the 96 changing depending on what frame

ok so figured out what i was doing wrong... it was in the index file for each of the 2 versions... ie and ff had to find and replace the ../../sugar to ../sugar on each of the lines... now to just get my screenshot to show... it's getting uploaded and updated to sugar.html... and that one works but the formatted and stylized one isn't showing it...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
    7. 11b248h

11b248h Member

Hey let us know when your able to post an ss. I still havent been able to figure out my failure.

8. Parky

Parky New Member

Fancy design coming up for this when I cba!

9. iwin

iwin New Member

was another missed ../../ finally got it working, but sadly catostrophic hdd failure so am having to get things up and running again, but will definitely up my settings once i redo em

10. Parky

Parky New Member

11. Togarda

Togarda New Member

amazing?

12. Parky

Parky New Member

Yeah it is innit.

13. Torpeza

Torpeza New Member

Hey noob question: Why do I get all these nonsense $lines characters in my webpage ?

", "", $lines[$x]); } echo "" . "[​IMG]" . " " . $lines[4] . " " . $lines[1] . " " . $lines[5] . "" ; echo " " . $lines[2] . "" ; ?>

Refresh Screenshot

14. eniac

eniac Member

Hi there,
      first at all it worked for me, but after uploading files, the tool isnt able to upload again

[SugarMonitor]: Refreshing
      [SugarMonitor]: Leveling in 5.7 h
      [SugarMonitor]: The remote server returned an error: (550) File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).

ps:
      all Access is granted to all Sugar folders

pss:
      i think there is a problem overwriting existing files on my FTP server, is it possible to delete the old files before uploading new ones?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
    15. stiky

stiky New Member

question... does this work with the Latest HB? like the OP says?

Also... does the sugamonitor work on iphone?

16. Sander92

Sander92 New Member

Having some problems with this, getting these all over more site

Code:
      Warning: file(../sugar.html) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol13/xtreemhost.com/xth_7446074/htdocs/SugarFF/index.php on line 47
      As i was looking over stuff i found out that the file sugar.html doesnt exist in the download from the OP, atleast not in the .zip folders i downloaded, checked both black and orange version :( anyone know what to do? :)

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    17. Togarda

Togarda New Member

yes it works with iphone
      and yes for me it works with the newest honorbuddy

18. mykroft

mykroft New Member

using newest honorbuddy and get the following error when trying to load the plugin

Code:
      Plugin from C:\buddy\Plugins\configForm.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: configForm.cs Line: 17 Error: The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 24 Error: The name 'textBox1' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 26 Error: The name 'textBox2' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 28 Error: The name 'textBox3' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 30 Error: The name 'textBox1' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 31 Error: The name 'textBox2' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 32 Error: The name 'textBox3' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 33 Error: The name 'textBox4' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 34 Error: The name 'checkBox1' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 140 Error: The name 'textBox1' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 141 Error: The name 'textBox2' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 142 Error: The name 'textBox3' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 143 Error: The name 'textBox4' does not exist in the current context
      File: configForm.cs Line: 147 Error: The name 'checkBox1' does not exist in the current context

Plugin from C:\buddy\Plugins\configForm.Designer.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: configForm.Designer.cs Line: 14 Error: 'SugarMonitor2.configForm.Dispose(bool)': no suitable method found to override

Plugin from C:\buddy\Plugins\SugarMonitor.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: SugarMonitor.cs Line: 17 Error: The type or namespace name 'SugarMonitor2' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: SugarMonitor.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'configForm' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

am not sure what to look for....

19. Togarda

Togarda New Member

make sure u have all files in the Plugins/SugarMonitor Folder

redownload it