• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Multibox Companion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tjhasty, Dec 31, 2010.

1. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

I have noticed it to. For some reason when I call the mount command, it dosnt always mount. Sometimes you have to move/attack something, then afterwards it will mount most of the time. I don't think its my addons but im not sure. My entry it pretty straight forward though, here is the logic behind it.

If leader is mounted but im not, mount. Also if mounted and leader isnt, dismount.

As far as the no combat thing I need a log file for that, I have never had an issue with the combat logic in recent updates.

2. frostfire

frostfire Member

Loot was on free for all... and for now I do have looting disabled and will loot on the main only.

Will look in to making a grind bot designed to be a follower. am sure it wouldnt be that hard... heck, perhaps only a plugin that checks party members for agro then targets/attacks if needed... should be fairly simple. If I have time later ill look at it.

Attached is one of the log files... I have so many logs am not 100% sure this was one of them, but I am fairly sure it is. Look at line 3350 - the styx related error in the pulse method. This is a looping error that causes the bot to crash after trying to loot something the main already looted.

Thanks,

Frosty

Attached Files:

• log.zip
        File size:
        76.8 KB
        Views:
    3. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

Judging from the log this is the leader. I see no entries like the ones my plugin/bot would make, nor do I see my plugin under the Enabled Plugins list. I need the error log from the follower running my bot/plug in.

The reason it is messing up on looting is because it builds a list of available mobs that can be looted, and once it does that it goes and loots them. Well when the leader loots one the follower is expecting to loot, it errors out. So you would be best to either leave it at group loot or just have the leader loot only.

Keep in mind this is missing a lot of functions such as repair/selling/questing and so on. It is designed soley to be a helper when you are multiboxing multiple accounts, you are to handle things like quest pickups and turn ins, selling, repair, and non other combat/loot behavior. The only things I may add in the future once I figure out how is skinning/mining/herbing and so on. But that will be a long way off it at all since I am learning how to write these as I write them. While I do hope that it works in any situation you wish it to, I do not expect it to other than its intended use.

The error you pointed out is a normal one that HB spits out when you click the stop button or a stop call is made for whatever reason.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
    4. frostfire

frostfire Member

Hay mate,

ok, I'm not sure how running 2 bots out of the single folder handled the log files, so I made a second copy of HB and have been running the secondary toon with its own copy of HB since last night. So, here is the initial exception code from the log file... will also attach the entire log (the code below starts at line 9755 in the log). This initial exception is thrown by mboxcomp.cs, and results in a chain (loop) of exceptions that continue until the bot is manually shut down and restarted (completely closed and re-opened - restarting the bot fails).

Code:
      [12:37:45 PM:602] %   Combat:  aborted since casting
      [12:37:45 PM:704] %   TotemManagerUpdate:  found 2 totems with closest 3.0 yds away at <-340.8536, -4160.739, 152.0113>
      [12:37:45 PM:704] %   Combat:  aborted since casting
      [12:37:45 PM:824] Plugin Multibox Companion threw an exception in 'Pulse'! Exception:
      [12:37:45 PM:826] Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.GetStorageField[T](UInt32 field)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.GetStorageFieldByOffsetIndex[T](Int32 offsetIndex)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.GetCurrentPower(WoWPowerType type)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_CurrentHealth()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Dead()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWPlayer.get_IsAlive()
         at Multiboxcomp.Multiboxcomp.Pulse() in c:\Users\Frosty\Desktop\bbbt2\Plugins\Mboxcomp.cs:line 145
         at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()
      [12:37:45 PM:827] %   TotemManagerUpdate:  found 2 totems with closest 3.0 yds away at <-340.8536, -4160.739, 152.0113>
      [12:37:45 PM:827] %   Entered Combat
      [12:37:45 PM:827] %   - rafstatus COMBAT: H=57.6% M=68.9% melee:0,range:1,mecombat:Y,memoving:N,metarg:Vilebranch Headhunter at 10.2 yds
      [12:37:45 PM:828] An Exception occured. Check debug log for details.
      [12:37:45 PM:828] EXCEPTION in Combat() - HonorBuddy API or CC Error
      [12:37:45 PM:829] Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.GetStorageFieldByOffsetIndex[T](Int32 offsetIndex)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Flags()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.a(bf A_0)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Combat()
         at Bobby53.Shaman.ShowCurrentStatus(String s) in c:\Users\Frosty\Desktop\bbbt2\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 3833
         at Bobby53.Shaman.CombatLogic() in c:\Users\Frosty\Desktop\bbbt2\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 3092
         at Bobby53.Shaman.Combat() in c:\Users\Frosty\Desktop\bbbt2\CustomClasses\ShamWOW\Shaman.cs:line 3072
      [12:37:45 PM:829] %   Exiting Combat
      [12:37:45 PM:951] Plugin Multibox Companion threw an exception in 'Pulse'! Exception:
      [12:37:45 PM:952] Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.GetCurrentPower(WoWPowerType type)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_CurrentHealth()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Dead()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWPlayer.get_IsAlive()
         at Multiboxcomp.Multiboxcomp.Pulse() in c:\Users\Frosty\Desktop\bbbt2\Plugins\Mboxcomp.cs:line 145
         at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()
      [12:37:45 PM:952] %   TotemManagerUpdate:  found 2 totems with closest 3.0 yds away at <-340.8536, -4160.739, 152.0113>
      [12:37:45 PM:952] %   Entered Combat
      [12:37:45 PM:953] %   - rafstatus COMBAT: H=57.6% M=68.9% melee:0,range:1,mecombat:Y,memoving:N,metarg:Vilebranch Headhunter at 10.2 yds
      [12:37:45 PM:953] EXCEPTION in Combat() - HonorBuddy API or CC Error
      [12:37:45 PM:954] Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.

Attached Files:

5. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

What I am seeing is the plugin is loosing the leader. This is also happening to the Shaman CC due to it erroring out as well, which tells me its not something isolated to my plugin. Are you in a phased area of the hinterlands, I think there are a few out there, but im not sure.

What I am seeing isn't a loot issue, the plugin and the CC you are using keeps an eye on the group leader to know who to target, when to attack, when to mount, etc etc etc, and it is loosing contact with them. My guess is you are going through some phased area because it appears to work right for awhile, then all of a sudden they both mess up at the same time. This would be an HB issue not a plugin issue. I have an idea on how I might get around this, but it is a long shot at best and if it dosn't work then there wont be anything I can do. I wont be able to test it till tonight me thinks.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    6. joint

joint New Member

in an instance, does this roll need or greed when available? I plan on using healbot/combat bot mode.

7. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

no, but neither does combat/heal bot. It can loot if you tell it to, but it will not roll.

8. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

update, please read 2.2 update notes. Also be sure to download both files.

9. Morga

Morga Member

Damn sorry haven't got back to you on my issue, busy with year end business and new year goals and contracts. I'll give it a try again soon and see if it does it again :)

Morga

10. mezz0

mezz0 Member

works great !!

+rep

11. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

Updated. Changed mounting system and added support for flying mounts. Please read first post for more details

12. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

minor update

13. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

another minor update

14. willito11

willito11 New Member

Loving this, thanks a ton! Mounting is working fine with the changes.

15. db00

db00 Member

how can I disable looting? private static bool lootatall = false; // Loot at all (true/false) . even if its false the follower still loots

16. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

Sorry for your problem, but I cant come up with any reason it would still loot, could you provide a log file for me please?

17. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

Did an update, changed the looting code, let me know if its better or worse (I personally like it better)

18. tjhasty

tjhasty Member

New thread created with new features and a rename