• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. deanobro

deanobro Member

Yeah i noticed this it makes a big difference in pvp battles when they just keep taking free hits lol

2. maybe

maybe Community Developer

Im working on designing team logics, they could do that.

You must download the logic files seperate, i dont include them to avoid overwriting other people's cool logic files.
      If you use a pet for the first time and there is a species logic file for it, it will copy that one. If there is none, it will make a default logic for that pet.
      If you download a species file after you already used the pet, click the "revert to species generic" button in settings (always click refresh first) to remove the pet specific file, and have it make a new copy of the species generic file.

And im gonna work on that switching annoyance. Promise. (if the pet has a heal skill, you could do "castspell(x) mypetspeed isgreaterthan enemypetspeed and health(mypet) islessthan 50" above the swap out command to perhaps avoid switching to death)

3. jake1805

jake1805 New Member

The logic, plugin seem to be working great for me. I'm using gatherbuddy2, and while in pet battles the bot is constantly trying to move or mount. After a few minutes in a pet battle, the bot will log me out for being stuck too long.

View attachment 6056 2012-11-30 17.10.txt

Hope this helps, I feel like I'm missing something obvious, as based on my search, I can't find anyone else who is having this problem.

4. maybe

The mounting is gatherbuddy, trying to mount up. Use combatbot and see for yourself.
      And the logging out part, go to the honorbuddy settings, allllll the way down "log out for inactivity" or something
      (and both have been discussed in this topic ;) )

5. jake1805

jake1805 New Member

Yeah, I found the mount up post a little ways back after manually searching. Figured it was something that had been brought up before, the search function was not being my friend with that one. Thanks for your help!

6. uhulol

uhulol New Member

Good to see this active being developped, looking forward to the pet swapping changes on low health!

I have a small issue, or 2 even.

1/ I dont know when it occurs, but I've seen it happen 3 times now. After a longer time of running the plugin, it will swap rotations around with other pets in my team. Pretty much always when 1 has died.
      so for example, if I have pet 1 do 2-3-1 and pet 2 has 1-1-1, it will have pet 2 do 2-3-1. Stopping and restarting the bot wont fix it then. I'll have to close down WoW (for a while even) and restart both.
      I tried using both named files and ID files, but to no avail.

2/ It keeps swapping pet order around on occasion (again not often). I always have my weakest level pet in nr1 position to have it recieve XP in the fights, and my highest (and strongest) in the lower spot so I always can finish the fight.
      Often the bot will swap slot nr3 to slot nr1 causing it to be pretty much the only pet used in battles (magical crawdad, if set up properly solo's everything pretty much..). The max level difference is at most 1.
      I presume I should just ignore this since the bot wil swap other pets back into position?

And a small suggestion, I've (very rarely but still) would find it handy to have 3 "AND"'s instead of 2 for a complexer rotation. It's probaply not even needed, but if you ever saw fit to implement that ;)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    7. gannicus

gannicus New Member

Hi, I downloaded the newest version of this plugin and tried to run it, but it doesn't work, I can't find anything in HB plugins, I tried to recompile all, but still can't see this plugin, please help.

8. uhulol

uhulol New Member

You create a folder called pokehbuddy under the folder plugins ( so honorbuddy\plugins\pokehbuddy ) and let SVN checkout on that folder. (or extract the rar file, but I recommend using SVN - google tortoise)
      You dont just put the contents of the svn right under plugins. That doesnt work with any plugin since 5.x .

Restart honorbuddy and it should be listed in your plugins as everything else.

If not, its a problem with your installation. Try honorbuddy as a clean install.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    9. ernesthhtang

ernesthhtang New Member

Please help

Log

Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(284,39) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(284,39) : error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,41) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,42) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,46) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,47) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,93) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,94) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,98) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(350,99) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,31) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,32) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,36) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,37) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,83) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,84) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,88) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,89) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(351,93) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(815,38) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2007,47) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2007,47) : error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2047,76) : error CS1056: Unexpected character '$'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2047,77) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2049,47) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2049,47) : error CS1012: Too many characters in character literal
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2092,71) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2114,71) : error CS1010: Newline in constant
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\User\Desktop\HB\Plugins\pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(2275,71) : error CS1010: Newline in constant

10. uhulol

uhulol New Member

( why do some people never try some things out themselves instead of instantly screaming help )

Why is there a space in your pokehb uddy.cs ?
      Did you try removing and re-downloading the rar of updating the SVN?

11. ernesthhtang

ernesthhtang New Member

I actually use SVN and update the folder

and I checked the name in the folder . . . it doesn't have the space as shown in the log

sorry I know nth about script :(

12. ernesthhtang

ernesthhtang New Member

Pokehbuddy.jpg
      I took a screenshot instead of copy pasting it , not sure why it has a space when i c&p

13. lerrana

lerrana New Member

anyone know how to make it use the stable master when pets are below x% of hp ? this would be amazing

14. skerry

skerry New Member

the same with me.

becase the author made this plugins not in the standard english environment.

if you want to use it.

you can change your win7 's Language for non-Unicode programs to Genmany.

or

you can open
      http://team-random.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/PokeBuddy/Pokehbuddy/Pokehbuddy.cs
      with Chrome,copy it and paste it to \Plugins\Pokebuddy\/Pokehbuddy.cs

15. skerry

skerry New Member

line 284
      string[] PetLogics = dumdum.Split('');

line 350
      return petname.Replace("", "\\195\\164").Replace("", "\\195\\132").Replace("�", "\\195\\182").Replace("�", "\\195\\150")
      .Replace("�", "\\195\\188").Replace("�", "\\195\\156").Replace("�", "\\195\\159");

this red character is not standard english.
      I dont know what actually it shoud be

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    16. maybe

I havnt seen this happen, any details? patch 5.1? or before that as well?
      If you have the factor settings i posted somewhere here, it should prefer the lowest level pet always, unless its nearly dead.
      I've made logics with 8 AND's. Dont know why you cant?

Please, more details. Plugin folder name, os language, log file.

More details please. OS language etc etc. And try the folder with a capital P.
      When i have other bugs fixed, ill build in a "Use stable master when i see one and need one" but it will never go look for one, unless you (or someone else, but not me coz i suck at profiles) make a questing profile.
      Contact me on IRC please and help me fix it :) I really have no clue whats going wrong.
      Same for you, contact me & ill try to fix it or create a workaround.

17. skerry

skerry New Member

Finaly,I know what's wrong with the plugins after I change Win7's Language for non-Unicode programs to English(Unitied States)

Line 284
      string[] PetLogics = dumdum.Split(' ? ');

line 350
      return petname.Replace("?", "\\195\\164").Replace("?", "\\195\\132").Replace("?", "\\195\\182").Replace("?", "\\195\\150")
      .Replace("?", "\\195\\188").Replace("?", "\\195\\156").Replace("?", "\\195\\159");

and other characters like these red ones.

Please change all these red character to one of ASCII codes

you can choose ascii code 33~126

1212121.jpg

and sorry for my English

18. maybe

Please test the latest update.
      People who had this problem might want to delete the Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs file and rename the "Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs.foreign" to "Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs". You'll wont be able to use older logic files, but you can use new ones or edit them manually.
      All language problems should be fixed by this update. You might just not be able to use old profiles. Germans might need to rename their species specific files.

ALL LOGIC FILES MUST USE ENGLISH NAMES NOW!

19. skerry

skerry New Member

Thank you for your trying to fix it.

but it still doesn't work in other language enviroment, it doesn't apear in the plugins list.

because, the line
      return petname.Replace("?", "\\195\\164").Replace("?", "\\195\\132")
      changes to
      return petname.Replace("?, "\\195\\164").Replace("?, "\\195\\132")
      in other language environment,

so, the compiler can't compile it at all.

but i find a easy way to fix the charactor problem.
      open the cs file with notepad in English environment, file--- save as.. --- changes Encoding to Unicode ---- save .
      now,it appear in the plugins list and begin to work in other language environment.

BUT
      the plugins doesn't work well with me even in English environment.
      it approch a wild pet, try 6 six times and blacklist it.

the log likes this:

[07:03:44.351 D] Activity: Moving to next hotspot
      [07:03:45.278 N] [BB] Pet HP's : 100:100:100
      [07:03:45.278 N] [BB] Heavily injured pets : 0
      [07:03:45.499 N] [BB] Battle Preparation
      [07:03:45.609 N] [BB] Blacklist counter :1
      [07:03:45.803 N] 2171481
      [07:03:46.183 D] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.DumbChoiceTakeMoreDMG(Int32 enemytype) in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 1031
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.BattleRating(Int32 petLevel, Int32 petHP, String petID, Int32 enemytype, Int32 enemylevel) in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 902
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.PetSwappingPreCombat() in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 484
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.Pulse() in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 229
      at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()
      [07:03:46.183 D] Plugin Pok?buddy threw an exception in 'Pulse'! Exception:
      [07:03:46.183 D] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.DumbChoiceTakeMoreDMG(Int32 enemytype) in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 1031
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.BattleRating(Int32 petLevel, Int32 petHP, String petID, Int32 enemytype, Int32 enemylevel) in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 902
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.PetSwappingPreCombat() in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 484
      at Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.Pulse() in c:\Users\LongHaitao\Desktop\515new\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs:line 229
      [07:03:46.525 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [07:03:46.929 N] [BB] Pet HP's : 100:100:100
      [07:03:46.929 N] [BB] Heavily injured pets : 0
      [07:03:47.396 N] [BB] Move to highspot
      [07:03:48.474 N] [BB] Battle Preparation
      [07:03:48.583 N] [BB] Blacklist counter :2
      [07:03:48.772 N] 2171481
      [07:03:49.157 D] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      [07:03:49.157 D] Plugin Pok?buddy threw an exception in 'Pulse'! Exception:
      [07:03:49.157 D] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

20. maybe

Ahh crap, i knew i forgot a function. Expect an update tonight. Have to work now :(

edit
      did u try delete the Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs file and rename the "Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs.foreign" to "Pokehbuddy_languagefix.cs" ??