• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Rarekiller 3 RELOADED

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by katzerle, May 19, 2013.

1. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

hey katzerle, did u still need that list of rares? Got a little sidetracked and wanted to make sure you didn't have it before I proceed with researching and typing one up!

2. katzerle

katzerle New Member

I was very busy last week and this weekend. So I still need such a list ;)

3. Aloise

Aloise New Member

Can u help me? Even when i disable alert whispers in plugin, i got sound alerts...They will destroy my mind...
      How can i disable that?

4. katzerle

katzerle New Member

After disableing the Alerts you have to restart the Bot.

EDIT:
      I tested it and looked at the Sourcecode and ... damned, theres a failure in the Code with BattleNet Wispers.
      So: normal wispers you don't have to restart the Bot if you disable them, but if you want to disable BN Wispers you have to restart the Bot.

I will fix it in the next Version. Sorry for this.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    5. Aloise

Aloise New Member

Thx for fast reply.
      Even after restart i got this problem, after clicking recompile all problem gon out.

6. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho @all
      I'm on it at the moment to implement the Avoid-Logic for the MoP Rare Mops for AchievementGlorious.
      Well, after some hours of reading and writing 40% of the Work is done and I'm confident that I can upload a BETA-Version in the middle of next week.

But I also want to be honest to you:
      In my eyes it is no good Idea to hunt Pandaria Rares with a Bot. They seem to be hard to kill.
      I'm really really afraid of people getting careless and then die over and over on the Rares and maybe loose there Main Accounts because of reports. The Reason is quite simple: The Avoid Logic will not work for every single Botchar out there because you also need the Equip and special Abilities (like interrupt) to kill the Rares. You need a good combat Routine and sometimes you need friends to kill them.

I just want to state my opinion clear:
      I'm only implementing this because some People want this. I will try to support this Part of the Plugin also as best as I can (only things like: avoid logic isn't working - I will not support things like: hey, the Rare is killing me several times without a bug, the Plugin is sooooo bad).
      !!! And (I had to repeat this) I personally think, it is no good Idea to use HB for killing Pandaria Rares and you use it at your own risk.

Next Point:
      It also could be very funny to farm this Achievement manually. Why not make a appointment with some Friends or Guildies.
      My Husband (Guild Leader) was making an Appointment in our Guild and then they were flying around in Pandaria 2 Hours killing the Rares --> 98% of the Achievement was done and they had a lot of fun beside this. So why use a Bot to let him do also the funny things of the Game? Just think about my words.

Just my 2 Cents

7. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

Hi Katz
      Thanks for your opinion and all your work on Rarekiller (both 2 and 3).
      I partly agree on your comment regarding the rares in Pandaria. Why not pick up a group of friends and get them all for the achievement? The other side of the coin is that, after last patch, this is the easiest way to farm the lesser runes (coins for extra roll in LFR ToT, normal and HC), so a plugin that found and engaged the rares would be awesome! As for combat logic, there are some really good ones out there that already avoid and interrupt/CC. Atillio's are pretty good, same goes for TuanHA. So if you could implement something like this with the caveat that you won't be replying to whoever starts complaining about dying all the time, I don't have any qualms with it :)
      On another note, have you got anything going for finding all the rare treasures in Pandaria? Some of them are really useful, like BoBNet items and stuff that increases your mining speed or gives you random gems when mining. Let me know!
      Regards

8. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Do you mean Another Mans Treasure? This is already implemented.
      You find the List I implemented in Rarekiller/config/AnotherMansTreasure.xml .
      If you miss Items just let me know and I will also implement them.

9. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

So this list is already updated for Pandaria?
      If that is case awesome! Thanks!

10. Aloise

Aloise New Member

My main character have 530 gear and can put down 4.5kk rare for ~10 sec
      So if ppls haven't heavy gear they can't strike rares with bot anyway
      For example, this rare Kal'tik the Blight - NPC - World of Warcraft u'r bot can't strike anyway, only fast zerg, bc he made oneshot with 150+ping, bot isn't so fast... Only BDK may be can kill him with bot...
      So, there is my answer.
      Is it possible, for example. kill viragosa, than go to camel hunt, and after 6 hours return to kill viragosa / tlpd fully afk? may be add poseidus in that rotation...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    11. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

Another man's treasure does not work in Pandaria btw:)

12. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Pandaria ??? :eek: I implemented it only for Kalimdor
      :rolleyes:

Ok, all jokes aside:
      Please help me help you and upload a Logfile or give me some more informations.
      With your description of the failure, I only can guess what went wrong :)
      1. You forget to activate Rarekiller in your Plugins
      2. You forget to open the Settings Window and check the Checkbox "Another Mans Treasure" in Rarekiller
      3. The File Rarekiller/config/AnotherMansTreasure.xml is missing or empty
      4. You choose Lazyraider as Botbase and forget to uncheck "disable Plugins" or you use Tyrael
      5. You choose some other Botbase or Profile and they don't pulse the Plugins or the Profile isn't working

Hmmmm. I don't know if something like this is possible, because the Bot had to Heartstone and went though Portals. And to go back to Nothend he had to use Ship ... Beside this, the Movement around the World is not Part of the Plugin Rarekiller. Rarekiller will only pull or collect things in sight.

But maybe this can be realized with Botbase Questing and some really clever Profile.
      Step 1: grind in Northend on one Spot till you have the Item (TLPD Reins or whatever Item Vyragosa dropped)
      Step 2: goto Dalaran, use Portal to Stormwind/Orgrimmar, use Portal to Ulduar (This you can realize with clever Profiles for sure)
      Step 3: fly there around for 6 hours (hmmm don't know if there is a questbehavior for this)
      Step 4: go to Vashijr ....

But Profiles are not my area of expertice. So maybe put a request in the profiles section.

13. claus105

claus105 New Member

Hey i would like to ask about i could take the sound off when it find like a Dark Soil because it gets pretty anyonning ;)

14. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Here you can deactivate the Sound:
      Rarekiller2.jpg

15. Aloise

Aloise New Member

If i load tony profile in uldum it moves HS > portal dalaran and fly to haunt TLPD :D
      so, can i add event like @found broken camel figurine@ into u profile switcher?

16. rinem

rinem New Member

Do i need to turn on "Kill Mobs from XML" to be able to kill TLPD? Ty

17. Vastator

Vastator Member

Will this version still find the Onyx Eggs??

18. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho
      @rinem
      For hunting TLPD you only have to check the Checkbox Timelost Protodrake. (don't forget to set up a valid Slowfall !!)
      The Checkbox "Kill Mobs from XML" is only to enable or disable using the Files "KillMobs.xml" and "TaggedMobs.xml".
      These Files are empty per default and you can insert there every other Mob you want to hunt and then use the Checkbox to enable and disable hunting these Mobs.
      But this is not necessary for TLPD, Poseidus, Archievement Bloody Rare or Frostbitten etc ;)
      I will take a look at the Checkboxes with next Version and maybe group them up a little bit different, so it is easier for new People to use Rarekiller. It seems to be a little bit confusing which Checkbox triggers which thing.

@Vastator
      To collect Onxy Eggs please check: "Collect Objects from xml" - because the Onyx Egg is Member the File CollectObjects.xml

@Aloise:
      Profile Changer is only triggered by xx Minutes at the Moment, so you can go 360 Minutes hunting in Icecrown, 360 Minutes in Uldum etc.
      But I will take a look at the Forum if there is s simple way to realize your wish in a better and easier way. Problem is: Programm new things is impossible the next 2-3 weeks, because I'm working all my free time at the Pandaria aviod routines at the Moment to get them to work 100%. (I really hate if users have Problems with my Plugins, so I want them to work as perfect as it is possible and with Pandaria Rares this is not easy)

19. rinem

rinem New Member

TYVM for your answer katzerle. Keep up the good work.

20. Aloise

Aloise New Member

rarekiller doesn't loot broken camel figurines \ can u fix that in new version?