• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Ultimate PvP Suite

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Phelon, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I am mean I am all for it.. and I played by the rules.. but it seem the rules only apply to some people. But I converted over 6 people this week to Hb alone and 2 from my live stream.. risking my own account to do so. What has he done for HB lately. I do more for this bot than most users. Why am I getting shit on? I made HB 150+ dollars this week.. anyone else done that? Probably not. This rule blows. Give me a paid forum or at the very least let me give my website. It isnt like I am advertising right on my thread "HEY PAID VERISON HAS THIS!!!" Not only that.. I gave out ALL The source for free in different parts for what the paid version of what I have. Anyone else done that on this forum? No..

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    2. kravitz

kravitz New Member

I believe Phelon ought to have the right to post his project website to his program as he has been doing currently and in the past. He's not selling anything, but as for a donation you receive the ONLY fully functional plugin available, his site provides us users a source of validity of his addon. Phelon is more than reputable. If the rules changed I could understand, but I think the call should be made from Bossland himself.

FYI:

Another wow patch this morning and broke UPVP

3. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

We are aware that Phelon does good for the community and no one is arguing the he doesn't.
      The decision was actually handed down from Bossland himself and we enforce it.
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/developer-forum/100369-rules-update-developers-must-read.html

It isn't a secret that many devs have their own paid version of their plugin/routine.
      However with the rule change, you are not allowed to link to external sites. (ie. your blog)

Want to have a paypal button? Great. It should link directly to the paypal page.

I'll be busy all day so I'll skype you when I can.

4. nullacc

nullacc Member

Hah, I've been streaming too and it's funny how many people start asking where there can get the bot. It's also interesting when I use your plugin some of my more regular viewers have noticed the bot performs much better in BGs compared to when I don't. That's just with the standard no-settings/gui plugin too which I have to manually queue due to the queue bug with HB. Donated to you yesterday and hopefully some of my viewers do as well. Thanks!

5. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm confused

6. Phelon

Yup evidently it is allowed: Dunatank Warrior Custom Class being a glaring example. Reported by evidently multiple people for breaking the rules, but nothing is done. So I am assuming that it is fine to list the paid version features and telling people to PM you.

So I edited my post to reflect the change.

Slightly Amazed you found that in the post as I made it have the same color letters. It was not actually meant to be found yet till I got confirmation from the mods.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    7. Crowley

Crowley Member

Yeah, sad to say there is a bit of hypocrisy surrounding all the paid/free/advertising subject and it has caused more than 1 dev to remove thier stuff. Or maybe just oversights *shrug*

But onto the main reason i posted...lol...that text is nowhere near the same colour as the background :D Also you have been on forums long enough, at least i assume you have, that if there is a big space that appears the be empty for no reason then you left-click and drag to see what is in there ;)

Haven't posted for a while in your thread but really glad to see your shit still as nice as it always was. In fact it would appear to be even better nowadays :)

8. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I think you found the wrong color then :p It was visible for me - but when I quoted it, it was invisible. So I think you got the quote color, not the forum background color ^^

9. Minimalz

Minimalz New Member

Link not working for me, anyone got a mirror or something? Please!

Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm I got it now. :D

10. nugely69

nugely69 New Member

cant find donate link

11. Phelon

They made me remove the link to my webpage that contains multiple types of links for donation. I will PM you.

12. Phelon

Due to account sharing issues we will be switching over to a new system this next week. This new system will auto ban your user and IP if you have multiple IP's connecting to our servers. We will also be changing over everyone's password to be something unique per user. This is your warning to close your threads on other forums or to let your buddies know they can't use your key anymore.

13. nullacc

nullacc Member

1) Will I still be OK running multiple sessions on 3 computers at the same time from the same external IP (all at home)? This isn't a big deal as typically I only use the plugin on 1 system.
      2) Will I be able to run the plugin from IP1 while I am at home and IP2 while I am at work? Only one IP will ever be connected at a time.

14. iamjayare

iamjayare New Member

@Phelon can u please send me the donation info. i gotta get that svn =)

15. rcadams

rcadams New Member

I assume you mean at the same time... For example, at home I have one IP, but also when I goto work, I use my work pc to bot as I'm working, so I would basicly have two ips in use. Not both at the same time....Also the plugin is currently not working .:(

16. Jon310

Jon310 Member

Hey Phelon,
      I honestly haven't PvP'd much lately with honorbuddy because of the state that BGBuddy is in right now, but after watching your stream I decided to give it a go and see if I could achieve similar results with my warrior using the same cc/plugin.

As soon as my char entered the bg, it brought up the roster like its supposed to and then auto-set everyone's role. All would be well except I found that I was asked by several players what addon was used to set everyone's role within a split second like that. I bluffed my way through claiming I had too many to remember what did what, but I would like to be able to turn off this feature.

Is there any chance of getting a toggle for this in the GUI? (I'm using the donor version btw)

Thank you, Jon310

17. freedycreg

freedycreg Member

Please send me donation info

18. nullacc

nullacc Member

Strange, when I use the plugin it only sets my role.

19. Phelon

It will account for such things. Let's put it this way.. If the IP's are not in the same town and over a certain amount.. you will get hit.

I can't give that to you. Just Google "Phelons Plugins". You will be able to find it.

1) Yes you will be fine.
      2) See my first answer to rc.

Please see my answer to Iamjayare

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    20. Phelon

If you are lead it sets everyone's role, when you are not it just sets your role.

I will be adding a toggle to this when I have time. You should never really ever be seeing it do this since HB has a delayed accept to the BG.