• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Ultimate PvP Suite

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Phelon, Apr 25, 2012.

1. wownerds

wownerds New Member

Automated arena botting is not supported.

2. slater628

slater628 New Member

i know i was just wondering if it would be possible

3. rogurogu

rogurogu New Member

I know this isn't really related to this awesome plugin (is it?) but.. is there any way to change the way my bot dismounts in PvP? He always stops running, dismounts and then like 1 second later tries to grip the enemy he stopped for. So it's not really smooth. Unfortunately the enemy is already too far away when my bots finally tries to grip him so he just mounts up again. Looks kinda botish.

4. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Change the range settings in HB. I usually have mount distance set at 75 or 80.

5. Awol

Awol New Member

Adjusting the range in HB has no impact unfortunately. Its my main complaint with bgbuddy. mounting to move 1 foot when the target moves out of range is silly.

6. rogurogu

rogurogu New Member

So there is no workaround or a plugin? That's sad :(
      Anyways, my DK is now lvl 65 only leveled with BGs. Some more BGs and I can buy the 3500 justicepoints heirloom weapon :D

Edit: the plugin likes to target mirror images due to their low hp. Shouldn't be too hard to fix this, right?

Last edited: May 22, 2012
    7. ob1coyote

ob1coyote New Member

Get RETabBinder addon. It ignores pets, totems, mirror images, etc. and it switches on/off automatically for PvE/PvP. I've been using it for a year now and it works perfect with HB.

8. ob1coyote

ob1coyote New Member

What CC are you using? I use Fpsware Death Knight and for my melee toons I use the Glue plugin and I have not had the mounting issues you describe. If someone gets out of range mine will run a short distance and if it's still out of range he goes back to where he was before or he mounts up and goes somewhere else. I had a similar issue when I used Pirox and it was because the bot would not untarget when someone was out of range. For HB you might also consider deleteing the settings file/s for that character.

9. rogurogu

rogurogu New Member

Thanks you for taking the time to answer my questions :) I'm using Joystick's BloodyMess PVP (which is pretty awesome). Will try the addon you suggested.

10. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hi.

This plugin seems not to work for me.

I use the version 1.13.

I will never pass the following line (located in Ultimate Pvp Suite.cs)

Code:
      //Stops Targeting etc when dead.
      if (StyxWoW.Me.Dead || !StyxWoW.Me.IsActuallyInCombat) return;

!StyxWoW.Me.IsActuallyInCombat returns always true for me.
      I am using the newest version of Honorbuddy.

11. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Well if that is the case.. it is a good find and means honorbuddy is messed up or
      StyxWoW.Me.IsActuallyInCombat is now deprecated.

12. rglover

rglover New Member

Im trying to use the plugin but seem to be having issues

Plugin from C:\Users\hobart\Downloads\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.58451\Plugins\Ultimate PvP Suite.cs could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 228 Error: The name 'Utils' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 229 Error: The name 'Utils' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 247 Error: The name 'StrafeLogic' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 249 Error: The name 'Refreshments' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 256 Error: The name 'RacialsAndTrinkets' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 258 Error: The name 'FlagActions' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 260 Error: The name 'InsigniaRemover' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 262 Error: The name 'PvPBuffs' does not exist in the current context
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 264 Error: The name 'TargetHelper' does not exist in the current context

Plugin from C:\Users\hobart\Downloads\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.58451\Plugins\Combat could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 61 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableReturnFlag' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 61 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableBannerCap' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 108 Error: The type or namespace name 'InitialFlagLocation' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 111 Error: The type or namespace name 'InitialFlagLocation' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 116 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableBannerCap' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 117 Error: The type or namespace name 'FlagExists' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 117 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableReturnFlag' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 125 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 127 Error: The type or namespace name 'FlagExists' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 133 Error: The type or namespace name 'FlagExists' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: FlagActions.cs Line: 155 Error: The type or namespace name 'FlagExists' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 57 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableRacialTraits' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 61 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 67 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 73 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 79 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 85 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnablePvPTrinket' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 95 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: RacialsAndTrinkets.cs Line: 102 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: StrafeLogic.cs Line: 139 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: StrafeLogic.cs Line: 169 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 53 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 61 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnabledForceCombat' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 63 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 63 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 64 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 65 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 66 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 76 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnabledPriorityTargeting' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 90 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetDemolishers' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 108 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 108 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 110 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 110 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 112 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 116 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 120 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetFlagCarriers' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 127 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 127 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 129 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 129 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 131 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 135 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 139 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetTotems' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 145 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 145 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 147 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 147 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 149 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 153 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 157 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetHealers' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 163 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 163 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 165 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 165 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 167 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 171 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 175 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetLowHealth' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 181 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 181 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 183 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 183 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 185 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 189 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 193 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetUndergeared' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 199 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableTargetingLoSLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 201 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 201 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 203 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 207 Error: The type or namespace name 'CurrentTarget' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 213 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 225 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetDemolishersRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 240 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetFlagCarriersRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 257 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetFlagCarriersRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 274 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetLowHealthRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 296 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetHealersRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 314 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetUndergearedRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 331 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetTotemsRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Targeting.cs Line: 70 Error: The type or namespace name 'TargetCheckFrequency' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Plugin from C:\Users\hobart\Downloads\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.58451\Plugins\Downtime could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: InsigniaRemover.cs Line: 53 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableLootInsignia' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: InsigniaRemover.cs Line: 65 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: InsigniaRemover.cs Line: 65 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWCorpse' does not contain a definition for 'SafeName' and no extension method 'SafeName' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWCorpse' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: InsigniaRemover.cs Line: 81 Error: The type or namespace name 'LootInsigniaRange' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: PvPBuffs.cs Line: 57 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableGetBGPowerUps' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: PvPBuffs.cs Line: 67 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 88 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableUseRefreshments' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 98 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableUseSoulwell' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 113 Error: The name 'Logger' does not exist in the current context
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 126 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableCreateRefreshments' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Refreshments.cs Line: 138 Error: The type or namespace name 'EnableCreateSoulwell' does not exist in the namespace 'UltimatePvPSuite' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

13. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Installed wrong. Erase your whole plugins folder which has a space in it anyways and reinstall.

14. RoloTomasi

RoloTomasi New Member

Hello!
      Usefull plugin. Thanks for work.
      Could you add a ability - attack the healer if he is in pull range. And dont change the target that did not happen anything.

15. assassin

assassin New Member

This already will attack healers when in range.

16. enzyme

enzyme New Member

nvm fou nd what i was lf ;)

Last edited: May 25, 2012
    17. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

GUI = Donator only
      SVN = Donator only

Unless Phelon has made changes, then that's why you can't get the GUI. You can edit all settings within the .cs file, but not with a GUI unless you donate, which then you will also get an SVN login to update to get the GUI and all early updates before anyone else.

18. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@Phelon

I noticed, while using this in EotS (CTA BG this weekend), it was going crazy when in a group, or surrounded by others. It kept switching targets very rapidly and running around, spinning, switching, disengaging, and just freaking out. It was fine when it had all targets in front, behind, or on either side, but when they were all around it just went nuts. I kinda had to laugh at my toon because it looked like someone having a seizure trying to play. Was crazy. The log in the HB window was showing it targeting targets all over the place because they were so close.

19. Sippinhaterade

Sippinhaterade Member

This is why I had to stop using this plugin. If its just a few people it works like a charm, but if there is a large group, it goes mental.

20. Pearl1219

Pearl1219 New Member

While running this plugin I noticed on occasion that my bot stuttered forward for about 15 - 30 seconds. By stuttering I mean the bot is moving a very very small distance a few times a second. A real player could do this my pressing the forward button as quickly as they can over and over (hitting the forward button about 5 times a second).
      Obviously this looks very suspicious. I noticed in the logs that this is being spammed when this "stuttering" occurs.
      Code:
      [6:45:30 PM:344] Flushing timed movement. Direction: AllAllowed
      [6:45:30 PM:344] Flushing timed movement. Direction: Forward
      I found the problem to be coming from this plugin. I found that out by disabling it for a few days and checking my logs. This wasn't spammed whenever the plugin wasn't running. I also never saw it stutter when I was watching it.

Do you know the cause of this?