• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Ultimate PvP Suite

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Phelon, Apr 25, 2012.

1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

In my opinion you should focus on pvp,since a lot of people use the bgbuddy logic and therefore it becomes rather obvious. People also are too lazy or simply cant change alteracroutes so some saner defaults cant hurt as well.

2. Nivvie

Nivvie New Member

File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 334 Error: 'Styx.Helpers.Settings' does not contain a definition for '_settings'

3. flyg

flyg Member

Hi,

I have a few questions and was wondering if you could explain what the answers are if you have moment?

I have the GUI version.

1) Pulse Frequency - I assume the higher the frequency the higher it checks for things for targets etc?

2) I usually set pulse frequency to 30. However on going back into options it always says 0 - even though the box slider is away up where 30 should be. Is this just a bug and its still using 30?

3) Target check frequency - For this option I assume unlike pulse lower is better cause its worded as if it will check X seconds. I usually set this to 1 because I think 0 seconds would mean its not checking at all? Or would 0 be better than 1?

4) Whats the deal with the drag bar under each target (i.e. demonlishers, flag carriers etc) and the 'priority weight value'. Should they be the same cause when I drag the box rover to the right for a target should I set the priority to 100?

5) What happens if I have the box away at the right but the priority weight set at 20? Which one does it use?

6) Whats the difference between 99 priority and 100? What I mean is are these priorities only evaluated when there is more than one target?

7) Is it possible to evaluate the status of an lowhealth target? I.e. If a mage has just used ice block cause he was very low I dont really want to target him since he is immune.

8) I play with both mouse buttons down all the time - flag returning never seems to work. Is this because im interfering with the mouse interact routine to click on the flag?

9) What would be really cool is if it could evaluate your targets based on your spells available. Ie - As a ret paladin you can hammer of wrath upto 30 yards away if target under 20% hp. But usually I'd only want to swap to someone in melee range. So something like - When looking for new target - If hammer of wrath available then look fora target 20% or less within 30 yards otherwise just look for low hp in melee 10 yardish range.

10) I noticed the current csf ile is remmed out for force attack - does this mean its not working at the moment or is it called elsewhere?

thanks!

4. joeblow

joeblow New Member

so is the zip folder at bottom of op. just a basic version?
      I have extracted items to a pvp folder and placed it into my plugins but its not showing up in honorbuddy plugins when i start my bot?

5. assassin

assassin New Member

It is a fully functioning version. The only thing it lacks in the gui. You can config the variables yourself in the actual plugin file if you want to.

6. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Get the one from the website as that one I am not sure functions.

See above.

What he said.. but off the webpage.

7. Phelon

1) It is the times it tries to run every second. Although doesn't carry much relevance when using singular.
      2) I am currently fixing that.
      3) Checks the target when timer is up on the next pulse.
      4) The box of numbers is range.
      5) The weight dictates what it goes after first. The higher the weight the more priority.
      6) See above.
      7) No.
      8) No idea.. I don't actually play.
      9) Custom Class thing. Recommend on the custom class forum.
      10) Force attack won't work as bgbot is controlled out of combat.. No way to force it to do anything.

8. iRRitateD

iRRitateD New Member

Ready for the GUI so I can actually see what I can change :(

9. Phelon

There is now an xml in your Ultimate PvP Suite Plugins. You can edit it to add the spells you want to interrupt. If you are a Donor, there is an easy to use gui for you to use!

Version 1.16
      - Added Interrupt Logic.
      - Added Improved Healer Switch Logic.
      - Fixed Trinket Usage. Trinkets 100% working
      - Fixed Consumable Usage.
      - Fixed Targeting. Should switch targets properly now.
      - Installation must now be made to /Plugins/Ultimate PvP Suite

For the time being make sure to disable Line of Sight check in the plugin as it can cause issues due to Honorbuddy Logic.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    10. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Getting this in 1.16

Plugins\Ultimate PvP Suite could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: Ultimate PvP Suite.cs Line: 331 Error: Der Name "Interrupts" ist im aktuellen Kontext nicht vorhanden.

11. Phelon

Try again. I just added it and fixed it for non donors to be able to use.

12. HB5235H91

HB5235H91 New Member

Plugin from C:\hb\Plugins\Ultimate PvP Suite could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: Interrupts.cs Line: 85 Error: Navnet 'SettingsForm' findes ikke i den aktuelle sammenh?ng

in the new v 1.16

13. HB5235H91

HB5235H91 New Member

its working now thank you

14. flyg

flyg Member

its targetting defo works more often now but maybe a bit too good! its finding players far away (even thoguh range set low) and dismounting. It wont let me mount.

Example : Just ressed in WSG and it targetting some shaman (who was at 100% for some reason) but was at other end of map and kept me from mounting.

I'm currently trying to insert a if (StyxWoW.Me.Mounted) somewhere but it keeps complaining.

A if mounted dont target would be nice.

15. Phelon

IT won't actually target mounts. Read through the log and see if Ultimate PVP Suite targeted or your CC did. I think you will find it is your CC.

16. flyg

flyg Member

Sorry I dont mean its targetting mounted players - I mean its dismounting me cause its found a target. In my example after I rezzed at the GY I could not mount as since as soon as I mounted Ulta PVP said it had found a target .

It would be better if targetting didnt occur while I was mounted.

Incidentally I don't use a CC - Manual playing via fathead (do nothing cc) with your plugin.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    17. Phelon

Well you can add

if (StyxWoW.Me.Mounted) return;

to the Pulse

18. Phelon

I surprised that there is little to no feedback. No one liking all the new changes? Are people even using this anymore lol.

19. wilbo007

wilbo007 Member

How do we know if the GUI improves it? Why would we want to pay for something that is useless in my opinion, I have seen no change to HB's Bg logic since I started using this plug in, if anything the plugin makes my WoW lag hard. I have stopped using this plugin and I definitely won't be paying for it. Some people may completely disagree with me, but if you've seen a difference with HB using this plugin well good for you!

20. HB5235H91

HB5235H91 New Member

im loving it, the earlier releases usually messed up my cc's movement but this works on bloodymess and ezret and somewhat on amplify but i think its my mage thats just a noob ;)