• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PokeLevel

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inrego, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

i have tried both ways and it gets stuck on heals and does not heal the pets...

I managed to get round it by doing Garrison manually... then it went off to Shadowmoon Valley i have put the log to diagnosis hope it not too much and it some help in solving the issue by the way been reading and i'm not sure about beta or Horde... Pokelevel 2.0 Beta and I'm horde

here are the logs

View attachment 6620 2015-03-18 23.25.txt
      View attachment 10820 2015-03-18 22.27.txt
      View attachment 4356 2015-03-18 22.27.txt
      View attachment 12228 2015-03-18 22.12.txt

It did get to the daily's at the end with struggle

Thanks

2. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm running with alliance with no probs. Is anyone able to reproduce as alliance?

3. NickK

NickK New Member

Same issue will alliance.

4. Inrego

Can you also confirm that it picks the wrong battle? And are you using beta or release?

5. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

It's working fine for me today. Fatos, Hanos, Manos. No crash.

6. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

So I noticed this the last time I was doing dailies, and I thought maybe it was a fluke, but it seems that (this may only be for Horde) after doing Ashlei it runs off to a random spot in southwest shadowmoon. I have to cancel the bot, hearth, then start it again and it will do the rest of the dailies without an issue.

I think maybe it's heading towards an alliance flight point? The moves from Horde FP to Ashlei fine, but then I guess when it should go back to the flight point it arrived on, it just goes somewhere else instead.

7. Inrego

Ok, so it seemed to be an issue related to Stitches Jr.?

You're probably right, I think it's moving towards an alliance point.

8. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

Yeah, based on what I saw, I think it's detecting Stitches Jr as the Tyri fight for some reason, then when it goes to initiate the fight, WoW crashes.

Given that you are a day behind, if that is the issue, you should be able to reproduce it today.

9. Inrego

I am able to reproduce the problem on Stitches with WoW freezing! I have also located the issue and fixed it. There's no point in uploading it right now, since it would only occur when Stitches is the current daily. So it'll be in the next upload, and then it'll work next time you encounter him :)

10. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

Awesome :)

11. Inrego

Yup I just reproduced it. In shadowmoon valley, could you let it run where it wants to run? I'd like to see where it's going. It should be choosing a flight master for your faction.

12. Inrego

Turns out (regarding stitches problem), in an attempt to let the bot re-do the Tyri fight over and over after completing the daily, I instead introduced this bug.
      There's a bug in WoW where the Tyri fight still gives good exp, but it will probably be fixed soon.

13. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

Damn, you gotta leave that in until they do fix it. Next time Tyri comes around we can level like 30+ pets :)

I will let it run in shadowmoon until it stops tomorrow when I do the dailies. If I recall correctly, the furthest it got when I stopped it was 35,60 (Shaz'Gul). Not sure if that helps, or if there's even an ally flight point around there.

14. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

Something is causing the Pandaria logic to stop working. I think it must be something added with the recent "just pass" logic.

Whenever I tab over and it's idle, it's on the leveling pet. Maybe the "just pass" logic doesn't work for all pets. The one I just noticed it on is "Stowaway Rat"

Manually passing, or switching pets doesn't cause it to resume. Only fleeing and restarting the bot seems to work.

Also I have a theory that whatever the issue is, causes the bot to think that combat is over, when it's not. Here is what the log looks like after I manually fire off some abilities myself:

PET_BATTLE_PET_ROUND_RESULTS
      Combat is over
      PET_BATTLE_PET_ROUND_PLAYBACK_COMPLETE
      Combat is over
      Combat is over
      PET_BATTLE_PET_ROUND_PLAYBACK_COMPLETE
      Combat is over
      Combat is over

15. Inrego

Well, I didn't successfully make it work. It would actually require taking that challenge out of the Menagerie header. Because the check for daily quest is in the menagerie header, and if it's done, it won't even consider the children.
      What sucks for you, is that I would need to sit with the Tyri challenge and test to make sure it works. So you probably won't get it this time around.

16. Inrego

It looks like maybe it decided to run instead of using flight path. Maybe you don't have a flight path near the trainer in Spires of Arak on that char? Or maybe even more possible; maybe HB doesn't know you have it? You could try starting questing bot near the flight master in Spires of Arak. Then questing bot will go to the flight master and learn which paths you have available. It doesn't necessarily have to be at that fight master, if you start it at any other, it should be fine too. I have been in touch with HB devs about how I can update this list myself, but I haven't had time to play around with it yet, so for the moment we need questing bot for HB to learn known flight path nodes :/

17. Inrego

I am going to rewrite the whole Pandaria logic soon. It's old and just copied from the very old version of PokeLevel. It does not utilize any of the framework that I have now built to make things easiere for myself (the same framework that allows me to implement a new trainer in less than 20 minutes, including movement, quest, switching pets, healing and doing the actual fight).

I am also working on adding some framework to allow capture of specific pets. First example that I will implement is the capture of Unborn Val'kyr. It's a core pet in many tactics, but cannot be purchased on AH, and it is a quite evasive one when it comes to locating it (at least manually). So with this new upcoming feature, it will be able to get you an Unborn Val'kyr, but more different pets are coming later.

Just a small tip; Capturing pets will require a lvl 25 Terrible Turnip (shouldn't be too expensive on AH), so if you plan on using the capturing feature, you better get one right away.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    18. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

It's Tyri today :)

19. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

You were right, it's heading to the next trainer (Vesharr) on foot. It exits the Shadowmoon map for the coastal waters on the southwest corner and then proceeds to run through Spires to get to Vesharr. I'll try starting the questing bot near the flightmaster in Shadowmoon tomorrow and see if that has any affect.

20. Inrego

Try starting him with questing bot near that flight master (or any other in Draenor) before running PokeLevel.
      To make sure he learns the flight paths before trying to use them in PokeLevel (again, let me say that this is a temporary workaround, and I have been in contact with a few different HB devs for tips about how to avoid this questing bot "requirement".