• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PokeLevel

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inrego, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Vashnar

Vashnar New Member

EU..

2. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Check theunderminejournal.. You can see price and amount on every server..
      But I will change it. I chose it back then for a reliable tactic to boost a pet. But now we don't need the boosting anymore after XP nerf.

3. phibertap

phibertap New Member

Any idea when we might see some sort of gui, it would be nice to place with all the stuff you keep mentioning that are only available in the beta. I have been leveling my pets at no-no but that is all I have done with this bot base. I am currently progressing through the battle masters, at the last one in Outland but he keeps kicking my ass. Any suggestions?

4. Inrego

I'm sorry but it is out of my hands. All I can do is poke HB devs to push the support to release versions. However, Apoc did say last tuesday that they "will probably push it this week". That week is over now, so it's hopefully right around the corner. I just nudged him about it today.
      Normally you can find different tactics for trainers if you look at comments on wowhead.

You are also able to take advantage of the other things that are implemented in the botbase (with the exception of capturing Kun-Lai Runt) without the GUI.
      Just look at the first post of this thread and see which pets are required for the different trainers. Remember that all mentioned pets need to be level 25 and rare (with exception of Ashlei, which can do with lvl 25 Uncommon Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling).

All of it is enabled by default, and all the GUI just gives you the option to easily see which you meet requirements for, and to disable particular trainers manually.
      So if you can see from first page that you meet all the requirements for some of the trainers, all you need to do, is really just start PokeLevel in your Garrison, then it will detect which one it is able to complete. If it writes in log that it chooses NONE as the current combat, it means you don't meet requirements for any available trainers.

But I think a Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling is a good entry-point to Draenor Trainers.

Soon'ish, I will also implement a levelling spot in Draenor that requires Lil'Bling. These are quite cheap on AH, so they're also a good entry to get started levelling some pets. Doing the Ashlei daily will reward you with Pet Tokens and a decent amount of exp every day. And for 15 pet tokens, you can upgrade a pet to rare.

You can also use the feature to capture Unborn Val'kyr without the GUI (beta). Just start the bot in Northrend (as soon as the new version I uploaded last night is approved. I am guessing within a day from now).

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    5. NickK

NickK New Member

The leveling in Draenor is significantly better the Pandaria? I might just wait for that.

6. Inrego

No it's not better. If I'd have to guess, I would say a little slower. But therer a a lot more pets to kill, so it's not as sensitive to other players using the spot.

7. soverine

soverine Guest

However you get a shiny achievement for your garrison that will give you a monument. Can't wait til the new WoD area is out, moth area is stacked on my realm :(

Edited to add:
      Will there will other pets equal to Lil' Bling that we can use maybe the clockwork or any of the other mechanicals? I have Bling, and I don't mind getting more, just seeing what my options are.

8. Inrego

I reckon there's a high demand for it, so I will move it up on my priory list (which is imaginary, but still)

9. soverine

soverine Guest

Sounds awesome. I ran it completely today in WoD went well minus the run through an alliance town and getting flagged. Didn't engage in combat at all, just concerning.

10. Inrego

Running through a town is HB Navigation's doing. Since you can start it from anywhere in Draenor, and depending on which flight paths you have available, I don't think I can do much about it. But please do post more info about how it got there, maybe I can.

Regarding not engaging in combat, it is a choice I have made purposedly. If it is still in combat when arriving to the trainer, it will kill off the mobs. Can you bring an argument for why it should stop and doing combat on the way? My argument for leaving it out, is that you can normally run off the mobs. And in your case for an alliance town, if it tried to kill off the guards, I am guessing it would be stuck there with eternal deaths trying to kill an entire alliance town.

11. soverine

soverine Guest

No no I am glad it didn't engage that would have made the moving through the alliance town worse! I was just saying it ran through the town, I got flagged, BUT it didn't engage in combat so no harm no foul. :)

It was confusing that it took me to the Socrethar's Rise flight path instead of the Exiles Rise (which is closer to the pet trainer Ashlei) but if that's a HB issue then I can deal. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    12. Inrego

There are some changes to flight path usage in the new version that is pending approval. Maybe that will make it better. If not, please do let me know.

13. NickK

NickK New Member

can we hunt for the new pets even if we have them. I would love 3 :)

14. Vashnar

Vashnar New Member

Ok. Thanks. Becouse it's not possible send gold between servers and with a level 1 char its hard to get 13K-16k that its the price it AH.

15. NickK

NickK New Member

I miss the garrison leveling, 900-1000 xp seems sooo slow :(

16. Inrego

Only in beta version. Because in GUI you can configure to capture 1-3 (default is 1).

17. Inrego

Doing all daily trainers every day is like almost one and a half pet 1-25

18. NickK

NickK New Member

So True!!

19. Inrego

I'll try to implement leveling in Draenor today

20. NickK

NickK New Member

Isn't there a pet trainer in Frostfire ridge?