• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Poll: How often do you Bot On your Main Account?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jamparke, May 23, 2010.

?

How often do you bot on your main character/account

1. Always

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Never

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Adamrl

Adamrl New Member

^^^ this
      I do enjoy playing and i could sell my character for alot of money, he has top gear and in number 1 guild on my server.
      But some things i just dont enjoy to do, like archeology, fishing and those damn elders.

I just dont care if i get banned. it will give me the best reason to stop playing :]

2. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

I only have 1 account active right now. I bot 6-8 hours a day for 3 days. stop for 2 and start again. This account has yet to get banned since BC. Needless to say my other accounts, I've lost 2 so far to permabans (1 in BC for bot grinding it was my original main full AQ 40 gear and mount :( , and 1 in Wrath for pvp botting).

Just mix things up each week and don't do the SAME THING every single day or you're asking to get banned.

3. MrB

MrB Member

I don't bot that much on my main account but I do things like level Archaeology, sometime PVP levelling and run the TB dailies. I never used to but everything in Cata seems to take ages and whilst Cata is good, it's beginning to bore me having to do the mundane daily tasks I need to do. Queuing for random heroics is bad enough so I get HB to do some of my chores now. If I get banned I'm not that fussed. Would be a shame to lose my main but I have more fun botting these days :D

If I could bot the trash in raids, my life would be complete!

4. collinetnick

collinetnick New Member

Its funny i botted once on my main account for 10 hours and it got a temp ban. Yet on my farming account i leave GB running for 2 days at a time. Usually twise a week and nothing ever happends. Stoping him to switch charicters every few hours tho.

5. LifeCycle

LifeCycle New Member

I have to much time invested in wow to get my main account banned. :\ I added up my time on it and I'm at 1 year/3 months played on it. I have every class to level 80 at least and 4 at 85. It just isn't logical to lose all of that, I could sell the account for an amazing amount though, my druid has a 360 item level (pvp geared) and my paladin is at 355 pve geared. That would be what I did if I did anything. :)

6. StefanKFG

StefanKFG New Member

I just bot AB about 10 hours a week on my main. I think that's not dangerous at all

7. greaterdeath

greaterdeath New Member

I have a question since you do that one a lot-does your toon spaz (go one direction, then the other, then the other...) between the lumbermill and blacksmith when there is action at both places? Players are moving around going in and out of the "zone" and I wish the bot would just stop counting and pick a direction in those cases.

8. kwindu

kwindu New Member

Only got one account :(

9. Pinstripe

Pinstripe New Member

So true, I bot 100% on my main account (I have another account but I don't see the point in paying for 2). I have had HB for almost a year now and I have been botting hardcore for about 6-8 months, I turn on my PC, launch wow and gatherbuddy/honourbuddy, go to work and about 8 hours later I come home and reap the rewards. I have yet to be reported (afaik) and yet to have any whispers/comments about my activity and I play on one of the highest populated servers EU :p. It's funny when you bot for a while you start to notice other players botting, like in Altarec Valley my character was following some other player perfectly throughout the entire BG, guess he was a fellow HB user :).

I bot as much as I can, I hate grinding gold/mats and I think that people who do this manually for hours on end need to really invest their time on a hobby or do some exercise or something. I recommended HB to my firends who complain about rep farms etc but they just say "oh I don't wanna risk getting banned"... ITS A FREAKING GAME! I have kinda gone past caring for my characters/account. They keep saying "you'll get reported/banned if you do it too much" well since I really don't give a rats 'ss why the hell would I NOT risk botting when I can go to work, earn real money or go to the gym and let the bot grind away for me instead? Yet they still argue...

Beats me.

Pins.

10. Pinstripe

Pinstripe New Member

So true. I bot on my main account (I have another account but don't see the point in paying for 2). I have had HB for almost a year now and I spend every hour I'm at work or studying, botting. People say "Don't run your bot without monitoring it" well I say screw that. The whole point of a bot is ti play the game while you're not at your computer. So whenever I have to go to work I turn on my bot for 8 hours or so, come home and reap the rewards of another pay cheque and a few thousand gold :).

I really don't care about my account anymore. If I got banned tomorrow I'd just think "meh" and go do something else. I always get a laugh out of people who manually grind stuff for hours on end only to be completely swamped on the AH by someone like me who bots for 8 hours a day and dominates the market :). I hate the gold grinding side of WoW and I really dislike people who debate me on '*****ing' when I use a bot to save me 8 hours of my life which I can spend at the gym or at work earning real money. So In short, if you have 1 account bot like crazy, you'll most likely not be banned.

Pins.

11. Padisten

Padisten New Member

Botted for 2 years on the same account, almost 3 now.

12. kayes

kayes Active Member

Do anyone in here actually HAVE "main" accounts? thats So 2008

13. black jackk

black jackk New Member

I would go three hours break four hours break five hours, end of day. This was a day in which I obviously could do such proposterious botting, which is the perfect day. Twelve hours total. Did fishing a lot, go to like 80 with rsbot, never really did much more.

14. Hogger

Hogger New Member

I Always bot on my account, almost 24/7.
      But im felling safe as i can contact a person who is expert at unban :)
      'And like others i don't think it's necessary paying for 2 accounts. (got 2 frozen ones though)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    15. littlesten

littlesten Member

i play basically 24 hours on my mane account now and then 24-48 hours i might switch character, but Blizzard can provide no proof off botting what so ever! if they ban you for it. make a scene and rant at them, unless you go round saying you use a bot then there is no way they can ban you, and if they ban you for "suspicious activity" email them and shout till your hearts content :)

i do have another account but after a month i found out what is the point, no point in paying for 2 when you can have one lol

16. Jovetic

Jovetic New Member

Me too! Deep down i want to get caught so i can start again, or possibly quit this ***** addiction of a game! 6 x 85's now and 4 x 80's on one account.

17. darouny1

darouny1 New Member

Bot 24/7 on main who cares go hard or dont bot at all, no point paying for the bot if you not gona use it
      aslong as you use your brain along with some common sense it should be fine.

18. caddy

caddy New Member

I'm botting on my main account and have never received a warning or ban. I've had Honorbuddy / Gatherbuddy for over a year, mind you. You just have to be smart. People that are botting 24/7, in my eyes, are hoping for a ban. I'm usually botting for 16 hours a day (10 - 12 unsupervised). Before you AFK your bot make sure the profile / CC you are using are good, test them out. Babysit for a while.

19. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

rofl i have 6 85's working on a priest now. That will be my 7th. I still have a 80 mage I can level too... I dont know how to play half of them, but sometimes I see a profile and am like, "oh shit that looks cool." Let me try it out, it has five stars.

20. jacobhwrd

jacobhwrd New Member

This is exactly what i do but i do it with 2 accounts. I use one to farm mats for gold and proffesions then the other is my "main" account that i use but i bot on it for about 10-16 hours a day for rep new toons and arch. I really dont care if i get banned either the game has lost its luster so i only play a few hours a day if that.