• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • POLL: Most Needed CC

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by huffdady, Oct 5, 2012.

?

What Class is CC is most needed?

1. Death Knight

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Druid

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Hunter

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Mage

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    5. Monk

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    6. Paladin

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    7. Priest

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    8. Rogue

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    9. Shaman

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    10. Warlock

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    11. Warrior

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

i see a lot of qqing bout Warlock CC (PVE/Raiding) but nmo constructive changes in the CCs Threads?
      if noone reports issues, noone will fix them ;)
      Fpsware did a good job on his Routine for warlocks, CLU is also working so far and ... if i remember right we had only issues with multidotting (which were fixed weeks ago and noone reported back), we had some issues with Destruction, but these are atm related to 5.1 (and will be fixed today ... the parts that were reported) and so on :)

So if u think u need a new Warlock PVE routine... let's do it, but don't cry if peoples are stopping supporting their routines.
      We are all doin it in our spare free time, we don't ask for donations (yes we have a link, but only because so many people asked for it), we don't want to be charged for our work .. we only want (and need)
      - User feedback
      - Logs
      - Constructive Suggestions

not more and not less, and these 3 things are the major problems EACH routine is fighting with ...
      Singular does a great job for leveling / grinding ... but if noone reports his problems ... noone will fix it, same for all the other Routines.
      For example Fire Mages and CLU ... there are TWO people that are reporting issues/problems and suggestions in a way that is usable to get something fixed ... TWO !!!
      And we are talking permanently with them, we let them test changes, we discuss with and so on... but only because these two are interested in a working version!
      Every dev (for the CLU staff) is managing more than one Class and most of us are in a raidguild with ONE toon, we have basic knowledge of each class and advanced knowledge of our main char (example: Stormchasing: Deathknight - Blood, RetributionPala; Weischbier: Deathknight - Frost, Alexander: Deathknight: all (as far as i know), LaoArchangel: Rogues) and some skilled testers which are playin 2 or 3 classes (Spriest, Warlock, Rogue) ... as u can see only some of the classes are met atm ... and without feedback ... we can't really do anything ... we use guides and simcraft for good rotations, but to fix the issues that are in the details we need testers and feedback

So for the next time anyone is QQing bout "fuck not working" or something like that ... instead of Whine and Cookies ... start reporting issues with a description of whats wrong, how could it be better and attach a log.
      We are talking to non-english persons and have difficulties in understanding them but we still try to help, cause they give us what we need! (logs, feedback,suggestions)

2. User0828

User0828 New Member

i use CLU destruction warlock. they fixed the immolate spamming issue.

also, i posted in the thread about it not casting aura of elements first, or ever, and it was fixed by the next day.

so if u wanna have some nice dps and wanna use CLU as a lock, use destruction for sure. affliction i cant get very high dps with (dont know why either) and demo is just too frustrating popping in and out of meta all the time and sometimes not casting doom while in meta. not the fault of CLU, just the fact that meta form is stupid. :p

sooo. here is what i use, and what works good for me and my classes:
      lock leveling: CLU/demo
      lock gathering: CLU/demo
      lock raiding: CLU/destro
      dk leveling: CLU/forst
      dk dps raiding: CLU/frost
      dk tank raiding: PQR/Nova Blood Tanking Profile (cant get the many settings of CLU dk blood to work right, but prolly my problem)
      mage leveling: CLU/frost
      mage raiding: CLU/fire
      druid leveling: FPSware/balance Shapeshifter (this one was tough! CLU didnt work well, oddly[will report CLU balance druid issues, if any, only when i start raiding]. nor did singular. FPSware is perfect)

thanks to the CLU team, FPSware, gatherit, cava, kickazz and all of HB contributors.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    3. Maets

Maets New Member

Constructive Sugestion:

As i posted in other thread CLU works fine, but Affliction Warlock CC requires some tweaks in order to be a Viable Raiding CC.

Here is why: Affliction Warlock Class Guide for Mists of Pandaria - Evrelia - YouTube ( That's the way Affliction should work, but really don't know if it's doable in a CC, since i'm a 0 @ coding).

I'm recent to Honnorbuddy, but if i can help, just tell me how.

Thank you

4. amputations

amputations Active Member

Maets if you read the CLU-thread they've been talking about warlocks exclusively on some of the last pages, even went on to start a Pure-rotation routine just for raiding ^^

5. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Warlock PvP CC, or a Shadow Priest CC :)

6. dnso90

dnso90 New Member

there is literally NO unholy DK cc on here..

7. amputations

amputations Active Member

Yeah it seems most people play frost nowadays.

8. Valagorn

Valagorn New Member

Rogues, there is almost nothinig for them.

9. gagginaspinnata

gagginaspinnata New Member

I really cant find any decent mage cc. Atm I think is near impossible level a mage with this bot.

You guys are talking about warlock cc, but I leveled a lock without any problems with singular cc. It works really well. Otherside the mage cc sucks, and sucks really hard for leveling.

10. m0rf0

m0rf0 Member

This. I?m pulling same DPS using Singular than playing by hand and optimizing rotation. So far it?s very good, although my gear level is not awesome (just enough to enter LFR), perhaps it will become suboptimal after, but it?s definitelly good now. On the other hand, there?s a big difference between a mage played by hand and a mage played with any of the routines. I consider Mage has always been one of the hardests classes to level with HB due to that.

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

12. tobinopowa

tobinopowa New Member

I don't understand why ppl select DK or Warrior ?? i have this 2 char and for warrior there is a perfect routine and a dk too so why???

13. Jasko81

Jasko81 New Member

I guess noone bots an Elemental Shaman..
      Since ShamWoW is not realy developed anymore I'm looking forward on that Singular Update..

14. gorunn

gorunn Member

Not true, Altec does great job on his Combat/Assasination CC for rogues, Sub is decent. Hes been missing for some time now, lately he had RL issues so i presume thats the reason. RogueBT is also good CC, currently in developing and its really need support from testers, CC dev is really good fella and working on issues hard, however there is slim to non feedback to him so - no testers - no progress.

DK, Paladin and Monk - TuankHA, excluded instantly, even free versions perform really good.
      Warrior - nomnoms YourBuddyMoP, exceptional Fury CC and hes now working on Arms too.

For the rest of them, i cant say really, those are the one that i used and performed really well.

Now, what do i think is missing - Druid CC, Feral/Guardian. handnavi, fella whos developing ONLY feral druid CC and working on Feral druid in Purerotation announced stop of his developing due to law suite Blizz/Boss. So, practically there is noone working on those two.

15. Guadah

Guadah Member

I just finished leveling a Mage, using Singular. It's not ideal, but it worked just fine. Could it be better? God yes... but it worked.

16. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

I hope you guys suggested possible improvements for singular's mage routine on their thread...it's kind of difficult to make it better without feedback

17. Tropicocity

Tropicocity New Member

A working Shadowpriest AOE CC is needed.

Unless there's someone out there lucky enough to have it somehow doing it, there is no CC (singular or tuanha) which can handle AOE mob grinding :(

18. lathrodectus

lathrodectus Member

Ofc not!
      Almost everyone expects devs to find out bugs with their crystal spheres and fix things with their magic wands....
      Logs? Reports on improvements? Aint nobody got time fo that!!

kaihaider likes this.
    19. Spanishguy

Spanishguy Member

I have the following classes:

Warlock/Druid/Mage

And i do agree that while leveling other classes, the ones that i noticed needed the CC most badly were druid, mages and warlocks. Currently there is no one developing any druid CC.

20. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

There are several developers for druids...

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.