• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [POLL] Will you start botting again after this all clears?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mariox, Jun 16, 2011.

?

Will you start Botting again?

1. Hell yeah

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Nope i'ma play legit

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Hell no i quit this game

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Gathor

Gathor New Member

MG uses mostly memory read and with the Rift 1.2 update much where changed. At least so much that they did not want to update the bot.

But with the MG tool it is still possible to create a bot on your own... But guess that is not for every one.

2. seafunk

seafunk New Member

^this

3. rogiis

rogiis New Member

YOU TRYIN' TO FUCK ON ME?!?!!?

fuck trion, go blizz!

4. Glendrum

Glendrum New Member

This is an interesting point. I played 2 accounts from the same computer. 1 I botted almost exculsively, the other (my main) i only verified how to work the bot but never did a thing in game. I got perma banned from one and 24hr the other. my email response from them was that my main received a 24hr ban because the bot was detected as being used, and that i would receive a roll back of characters to the point before the bot was detected.

Ok, so i got my main released today and there was absolutely NO rollback of any chars. This despite logging the bot onto my account on the 13th and 15th... when i called TrionWorlds about it they said, that the 24hr was a precautionary ban and was discovered after the fact that no play using the bot had taken place.

I was pissed. i basically lost 24hr of play for nothing. The guy tried to tell me that the terms of service dictated this. But that is BS... the terms are accepted per account basis and not per PERSON... If i break the ToS on one account, it shouldnt affect my other one at all, but they were used on the same computer through the same file. To me, that would be the only avenue for a suit. The ToS dont say anything about 1 account agreement affects all accounts.

So it really isnt about IP address at all... all my computers use the same IP address through my router. Ban my IP and no computers would be able to connect. But i get CoinLocked from desktop to Laptop. I am not sure im comfortable with THAT level of snooping.

But I will definately Bot again. From seperate computers.

5. Darkcollins

Darkcollins New Member

Trion did a good job to make this game look great but it's not THAT fun were I would even think about sitting in front of my computer, leveling another toon to 50, just to play sub-par end game content. I just stick around cause I love the forums :)

6. mariox

mariox Member

yeah i'ma hijack my bro's comp and bot from that lol

7. daaha_92

daaha_92 New Member

I really will, and that is only if ryftomate will release another update!

8. Doofus

Doofus New Member

I will bot again if and when the devs release another version, Ill just do it from a seperate pc on a seperate account, oh and ill change the riftomate exe to something else, such a noob mistake :p

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.