• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Priest] Insanity - An Advanced Honorbuddy Shadow Priest Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Millz, Oct 27, 2013.

1. salsman

salsman New Member

in shadow i'm not seeing it use Shadowfiend is there something i need to check to make it use it or am i missing something? it might be using it im just not catching it. It could use it alot more often tho for mana renew forsure.

2. salsman

salsman New Member

I found a bug tonight while leveling my level 81 priest, It had been running just flawless tell i went to Sethria's Roost in Mount Hyjal killing (81) Twilight Dragonkin Armorer's on all of the it would cast Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Pain then just stand there I was lucky to be watching i noticed i had died 2 times so i watched it. It would cast the two spells and do nothing more not even try to heal just got beat to death. I did the quest maunaly and then turned it back on once done with the quests in that lil area and back to running like a champ. maybe something causing that might be on HB's side I'm not a programer yet ill find all the bugs *wink*

3. salsman

salsman New Member

So after watching for past few hours im finding the bug happen from time to time is there a check you can add to attack if being attacked very crazy. It seems to mainly happen when the target is a quest target that you need to interact with before killing like before the Dragonkin you are clicking on a stone thing and then the dragonkin spawns to protect and just saw again on these green statues you click and they turn red and start combat the bot just stands there no attempt to cast harm or heal nothing just gets beat to death. If there could be a tick for attacking if attacked or something haha that would rock. I did try it with stock routine Singular and it attacks just very slow and the routine of spells just don't make since with singular..

4. rockz

rockz New Member

Cant seem to get feathers working. Have enabled use feathers on self both in and out of combat - but it dont use them.

5. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Can you both attach log files please? :)

Sorry for the slow response, been crazy busy with work the past 3 days.

Cheers

6. biGGer

biGGer Member

I'm not the author, but
      Turn it off and use it manually. CR has no idea what wave of mobs it is or if it should wait 1 second for them to stack properly.
      AFAIK it casts it only on boss mobs and for mana regen.
      AOE also means multi-dotting. It will only dot your current target and turn off Mind Sear.

7. Evlow

Evlow Member

Yea last night my shadow fiend wasn't being used as much as I would like, would be nice to have an option to give us how to use it (similar to potions/etc). I also set my halo to manual cast and then added a 1sec delay when I do a keypress or I just toggle the rotation, hit it and then toggle it again.

8. salsman

salsman New Member

having tuff time uploading a log its 16 meg big Ill mess with it tomorrow once update comes and such then post a log thats alot smaller

9. salsman

salsman New Member

I do agree be nice for a tick for shadowfiend to have more control when it uses it. I had the same question what does Burst mode do as in details would be real nice..

10. Millz

Currently it's setup so that...

Shadowfiend = Boss/Player
      Mindbender = On Cooldown

I've added it to the to-do list to add some options to it.

Can you try zipping the file up? Should compress down pretty good. Failing that can you zip and upload it to www.mega.co.nz ?

A 16mb log file suggests something has broken and throwing exceptions, so would really like to get that file to fix whatever has caused it.

Cheers

11. salsman

salsman New Member

12. Millz

Sorry, link doesn't work. It's a bit short - would expect it to have a lot more characters at the end. Can upload it anywhere, just mega is pretty easy.

Cheers

13. kenlenuiuc

kenlenuiuc New Member

I am having trouble starting the routine. I only have experience using Tuanha's routines and when I start the bot it prompts me to select which routine I would like to use. How am I supposed to start this one and which zip file should i download?

Best.

14. salsman

salsman New Member

just messed up again and log shows it happing posting log, and within 1 hour the log almost 3meg so had use that site again posted https://mega.co.nz/#fm/SwRTyLgI

15. salsman

salsman New Member

o saw ya post hmm let me try figure it out i cant load to here says to large or wrong file format

16. salsman

salsman New Member

View attachment 121783
      ok i reboot honorbuddy it kills one of the quest guys then just hangs in place i had to reboot it again and use singular for now if i use insanity i have to babysit it or it will kill me a few times log before this log think i have 5 deaths when i caught it i was 2 min before i could get body. ack

17. Millz

Hey - Did you get this sorted? Download the rev3 zip file and unzip it into your <Honorbuddy>/Routines/ folder.
      Replied to your e-mail. Will look into it :)

18. shinyisme

shinyisme Member

Wont attack

Wont attack Magma Elemental.

Attached Files:

19. Millz

Thanks for the log. Looks like the Questing bot base has blacklisted the unit, which prevents the routine from attacking it. Will push a fix shortly.

20. shinyisme

shinyisme Member

fast reply

Sorry meant Blazing Elemental, and it's still ignoring it tried it 5 min ago.

Attached Files: