• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Priest] Insanity - An Advanced Honorbuddy Shadow Priest Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Millz, Oct 27, 2013.

1. mrmike

mrmike New Member

Does not do rotation on Frostwolf War Wolf mount :(

2. Domuk

Domuk New Member

Does not appear to work when on Frostwolf War wolf

3. Soupy25

Soupy25 New Member

Millz,

Long time fan of this routine. and for the most part it is running pretty smooth. The only thing i have noticed is if I am sitting on 3 orbs my character will just sit and wait until a 4th orb is generated before casting DP. My character will even not cast a Shadow Insight proc until that 4th orb is up, It will case MF and keep Pain and VT up but that is it.If i knew anything about code I would try and help you, but that seems to be my only issue. Thanks again for a great routine.

4. kuhl0442

kuhl0442 New Member

Hey millz I have been playing around with my spriest 628 ilvl atm so far spriest seems to be far behind every other class. The only rotation I found that does simi good dps is COP wit dot weaving. Will you be supporting this rotation with this routine?

5. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

There seems to be something awkward with Insanity at the moment, the combat rotation is simply not working as it should with awkward pauses and downtime in about every fight making them very inefficient. I guess it's just not updated to work with 6.0.2 and Warlords of Draenor at the moment making for some fuzzy behaviour. I'm sure Millz will take a look at this when he get some spare time. It might seem like Demonic (Warlock) is his top priority at the moment, he also got his Potral (Mage) Combat Routine so I guess it's also a matter of what kind of class and routine he prioritize the most coming into Warlords of Draenor.

6. Soupy25

Soupy25 New Member

I figured as much. Just wanted to point out where exactly in the routine it seems to be catching, Millz does awesome work so no complaints here, just didn't want him looking blindly for it. And grats on your lvl 100 Millz.

7. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Do you have auto targeting enabled in Portal? What about force combat in Enyo?

There's a lot less checks when targeting is disabled - it just accepts the target as being valid.

The idling should be fixed now. NPC attacking - can you post a log file please?

Cheers

All trials have been reset apparently. It should be working better now - have another go of the 2 day trial (if it's available again).

No plans to add support for this. It's not required for the 1.5 levels spent in Nagrand.

Have you tried it today? I pushed a fix for the pausing stuff last night, should be fixed now. If it's not fixed, can you post a log file please? Cheers

8. Millz

Waiting to see how COP goes for now. Dot weaving is very unforgiving, a slight mistake or movement at the wrong time causes the whole rotation to sink into terrible DPS. The 'COP Lite' rotation is the safest one.

My current thoughts on this are to write full separate rotations for dot weaving/CoP standard and have a toggle so that it can be turned on (possibly with a hotkey).

COP Lite:
      Source: Shadow Priest DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities (WoD 6.0.3) - Icy Veins

I'd thought of updating the routines in order of most used (demonic -> portal -> insanity), but changed my mind just before WoD went live. It's not very fair on those who have bought Insanity to have to wait longer, just because their class is less played. That's why I disappeared from the forums for 4 days while I hardcore levelled up all 3 toons to level 100 so I could fix them all together. A couple of days of a poor rotation while levelling is worth it in the long run.

9. mrmike

mrmike New Member

I'm at work at the moment but will repeat and pull log and post here when I get home. Very easy to replicate though. Just have the bot on and select an NPC. Like, a banker. I'm pretty new to HB (about a month of use!) so it may not even be your CR but it didnt happen before so I assumed. Thanks for taking the time to address me!

10. KayKay

KayKay New Member

Haven't used insanity until today since WoD came out. Hit 100 Day 1. Threw it on to see how your CoP lite is doing. Guessing the lite part of it means no mind spike? Doesn't mind spike at all.

HowToPriest.com ? View topic - Dot weaving
      Very simple priority.

The Mind Spike after the Mind Blast for the 4th orb is crucial because the second you finish putting your dots up, mind blast is off cooldown for that 5th. If you skip it, you're screwed.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    11. Millz

The COP Lite rotation doesn't use Mind Spike. Shadow Priest DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities (WoD 6.0.3) - Icy Veins

12. Fevero

Fevero New Member

Hey there, havent been playing since last year, and now Im back for some WoD gaming.
      I bought your routine back in december last year, but canĀ“t seem to find how to "reactivate" it again now.

13. nowyouseeme

nowyouseeme New Member

14. nowyouseeme

nowyouseeme New Member

Also should we pick ToF or SI?

15. nowyouseeme

nowyouseeme New Member

I've been using SoD, ToF and CoP. It keeps clipping Insanity for the MB instant. Also I have heard that putting SW: D in the rotation is strong atm when glyphed. It won't use it even when glyphed.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    16. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

Sorry but there must still be error... I am ilvl 624 and making in Dungeon max. 10k DPS and on Dummy 7k DPS... Everyone in the dungeon makes 15-20k and me 10k if I am lucky.. Most of the time only 8-9k dps...
      Game is now already some time out, and still errors are not fixed on the rotation :( ... even singular makes more DPS then this premium rotation.

Logs attached...

Attached Files:

17. KayKay

KayKay New Member

^This.
      Although SoD and MFI can be switched depending on your mastery.

18. Guadah

Guadah Member

I'm unable to find the Free version in the BuddyStore, has it been disabled? The Paid version is up, but I'm not even sure if I'll prefer it over Singular yet, so I'd like to try the Free version out first.

19. Isomax

Isomax New Member

20. Soupy25

Soupy25 New Member

Working great right now. Still waits to use DP at 4 orbs but I think that is just how you have it priority wise. Thank you!