• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Professionbuddy] Trade - Omation

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Reviir, Nov 27, 2012.

1. botorific

botorific New Member

New reality tv show possibilities here! "Real coders of honorbuddy county" anyone?

2. Kungen

Kungen Member

Im not one to bitch moan about people on public forums, however I have spoken to Rivir and he does sound very well "Charming" in selling you the bot but the documentation is poor im only replying to this because some how im subscribed so im getting emails daily lol .

however if you see here http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...nbuddy-ahbuddy-full-auction-house-bot-60.html you will see that he was asking and spending alot of time on the AHBuddy thread asking how to do these withdraws etc etc and to be honest when we spoke on skype he said hes developed this framework bla bla and that he has 1700 bots bla bla and he has 4 developers working for him bla bla.

i just smile as you do dont comment and see what the feedback on the profile was so yes from what ive read its nothign special this guy prob can buy his wife 3000$ shoes because you mugs gave him 50$+ each...

glad i stayed away.

3. justinsider

justinsider New Member

What is wrong with him Posting on the Forums to get help isn't that what it is here for?

4. vita

vita New Member

glad that we all came to the same conclusion.

P.S - i havent payed him a single penny.

5. vita

vita New Member

there?s nothing wrong with it as long as you dont copy something that alredy exists try to sell it for 50$ and saying that the code was writen from scratch :D. when we all know that its was not and you dont need to be a rocket cientist to figure it out ;)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    6. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Reviir, stop taking the world for more stupid that we are ! And for once, stop lying !

* Tell me that you did not kick me, vita, botanist, mats, xzbits, etc.. from the skype groupe chat ? I dare you !
      * this is the way you treat persons on private after they purchase....... nice, not !

[03/01/2013 12:38:45] Gva-Uk-Joe: Hi, a chance to add in omation "starlight ink " ? Same as golden lotus ? Per 1 stack ? This is selling so fast !!!!!
      [03/01/2013 17:16:11] WOW - reviir: wana continue.
      [03/01/2013 17:50:59] WOW - reviir: Listen ive told ya before. 1 i am not gonna deal with bitch fights.. 2 I am not adding non raw materials into the profile.
      [03/01/2013 17:51:25] Gva-Uk-Joe: Can you do an exception ?
      [03/01/2013 17:51:34] Gva-Uk-Joe: Please ? A non public version ?
      [03/01/2013 17:52:46] WOW - reviir: You dont get me? no im not doing a non public version for you...
      [03/01/2013 17:52:57] WOW - reviir: if you dont get why im more than pissed you need to get a fuckin clue.

What have you got to say to this ? LIAR - ARROGANT - STAY FAR AWAY FROM REVIIR's SHIT !

7. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

@ Tony

Superman is back ?
      To reply on that thread you can, but when it's about helping someone about a password manager using the wrong password, and account locked, you disapear..... or when there is a ban wave.... you log-out.... funny.... now you play the hero again :)

Guess what ? Now I will be mute for 24 hours of better, banned. Go on Tony, show you power...

8. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

@kugen

Okilie dokiley smarty pants....

I was asking about withdraw cause i haven't been around hb a long time and didn't know that you needed datastore and datastore containers for pb to handle the guild bank... Sue me... Im not jesus I don't know everything.

Why don't ya pull up the 50 threads of me helping people with AHBuddy... or in dev forums?

no seriously i really had just came back and started messing with it cause enerion wrote my old ah bot and i was looking at options to see if there was a viable option for me so i didn't have to write my own. Turns out that AHbuddy is great for a person that is running a couple accounts but it has some major flaws under a few different specific circumstances that make it not usable for a larger scale operation.

So a couple days after that post i decided to take on the idea of writing my own ahbot.

@ You 4... I dont feel bad for removing you. you blatently did things to incite chaos omg the bot moves on same path as another bot.... hmm since we are both useing the hb nav. and going to the same places. /gasp Omg they are on nearly identical paths.... whod a thunk it.

Far as what i made in the past LOL yea ive made more than my share with this bot before. Point....

As to were i live... I said i USED to live in vegas we left there 6 months ago now. as ive said before and in PM's...

Far as what your talk-in about crap pot... Oh i cant find it online... Ya know what so i bought a pair of headphones.... and they were on sale at best buy for 99$... have you never been in a store and seen a sale that wasn't online... happens 10 - 30 times every time you walk into a store here in the states...

Just cause you people dont listen dosnt mean another person is lying

Far as what you 4 were removed for... I am already explained why you 4 were removed... prior to that i have removed 0 people and since then removed 0 people.

For what its worth that thing you posted joe... as after I have told you probly 30 times i will not be adding it because it is outside the scope of project.

9. Reviir

And for the record.. only one of the 4 of you paid. U. Other 2 were friends of B's and i didnt charge them because of this because he has done alot for this community.

The same reason a number of community contributors have the profile... they gave back to community and I gave back to them. Said before I don't mind helping out them that help the community.

Either way yall can scream on here all you like about how you were wronged. But you know I know and we know you that you were not

10. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Final word

1? So now you admit having kicked people ? So you admit been a LIAR ? " I have never kicked anyone... bla bla bla... " yeah right !

I am laughing my head off, you like LANCE AMSTRONG, denying for years then finally admit. Do we need to get an interview with Oprah to get the rest from you Reviir ?

2? 30 times ? Either you need to open you math quantic again, or I have missed the 29 others times.....

3? We been kicked, not removed. Ok, the result is the same. Why ? Simply to realize and said it out loud that you were insane with your comments and non-sense bullshit ? And simply to avoid newbie to open their mind and realize as well this ? Pathetic, you are !

4? Last things, I have asked you in the Group Chat if " You made the raw omation from scratch by yourself ". You answer was " YES I DIT ". LIAR AGAIN

Do you eventually realize that each lie is getting bigger and bigger, days after days and you had to find a biggest one to cover the previous one ?

5? I stopped to listen to you when you said out loud " Guys, when the WoW Extension WRATH OF THE LICH KING went out, I mad over 500'000$ ". Not 500k of gold, you insisted of having made half a million dollars.... Really ?! Come on....

6? You pretend having over 500 HB bots running at your home.... Funny enough, nobody saw anything that to put in the front line of your daily comments.... Neither ALEC !

Let's do some math quantic here, show we ?

10 HB per PC - so...

1pc for 10 HB
      10pc for 100 HB
      50pc for 500 HB

Have you got the space in your RANCH ?

What about the electricity ?

To calculate your costs use this formula:
      Watts x Hours Used
      -------------------- x Cost per kilowatt-hour = Total Cost

For example, let's say you have a big high-end computer with a gaming-level graphics card and an old CRT monitor, and you leave them on 24/7. That's about 200 watts x 24 hours x 365 days/yr = 1,752,000 watt-hours, or 1752 kilowatt-hours. If you're paying $0.36 per kWh, you're paying $631 a year to run your computer.

As you run 50PC, this mean, that your annual electricity bill is over 31'550$ ! Really ?

7? Here is another example of the level of LIE you daily put on a the Skype Group Chat.... :

[22/12/2012 11:53:45] WOW - reviir: the woman whent and bought 50 fuckin credit cards worth of wow :p 20 copy's per card
      [22/12/2012 11:54:15] WOW - reviir: Thus why ive been pushin RaF so hard... like 7k out the window til i get raf online

Reviir, can't you give up and admit once and for all that you are nothing else than a sad boy that always need to pretend be the best, getting the latest HI TECH specs, that you got the best kids, the best work, the best wife, the best everything ?

Have you had any issue while been a child ? If so, I am really sorry for you and as a result of been who are now.. in 2013.... BEHAVE!

NB: No need to reply, just be nice, keep quiet, but as I know you well enough....

You will have to reply, course !

11. vita

vita New Member

1 - im not kugen

2 - glad that you removed me cause for me you are nothing but a kid trying to take advantage of ignorant people and if i incite the chaos that you are talking about, was basicly to open the eyes of people that are actualy spending their hard money on something taht was invented alredy and seriously you were not soft at all 50$? joke.

3 - about your op super duper headphones, was so freaking funny commenting it on skype while you were pm people at the same time i was talking with them in skype call. pming them saying exactly the same thing you told me when nobody even asked you anything, but ofc you had to brag about it cause that what you are :D you need to have the best and better than anyone else you need to fell that you are superior than others but let me update you, you are not...not even close :D

4 - dont call "project" to something that actualy exists alredy.

5 - as you can see other people is coming here to post their same conclusion about you like kugen for example that posted here about you braging about your 123324324 gazlion bots and also your 4 developers working for you? i mean seriously reviir you keep diging your hole deep and deep. you need to realize that you are dealing with adult people not 15 years old kids looking for a something to amuse them :D.

6 - also you forgot to mention on your answer about the half a milion you made with cata :D LOLOL, let me tell you something you are a loser on coding but i would defenetly contract you to make some stand up comedy on my bar :D .

12. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

I must agree here.

What can Reviir code ?

Questing profile ? ANSWER = NO
      Instance profile ? ANSWER = NO
      ProfessionBuddy profile ? ANSWER = NO (however, he can use existing one, ask tons of questions how, why, hummm. and get it working with all the requested help)
      PartyBot profile ? ANSWER = NO
      BGBuddy profile ? ANSWER = NO
      Combat Bot profile (CC) ? ANSWER = NO
      Raid Bot profile ? ANSWER = NO
      GatherBuddy profile ? ANSWER = I seriously hope that it's a YES.
      DungeonBuddy profile ? ANSWER = NO (RAF 1-80 in project from months... LMAO, really a NO HERE). His RAF-1-80 is nothing else than a PartyBot based on Botanist's famous PROJECT " Pangea "

--------------------------------------------
      Total Not worth anyone attention!

I repeat myself, Omation is nothing else than the FREE and existing AH Bot, with a simple Randomize time.
      If you know how to press start and then stop, you got the OMATION for free !

13. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Reviir, seriously you have piled shit much higher than I thought gravity allowed. To set the record straight, I never asked to be in your little skype group. You only invited me into it so you could use my name to help sell your "new ah bot" . I never implied or suggested that I would buy anything from you, especially concidering I think AH bot is better than your revisions. There was a point in which you and I discussed working on a RAF project together. It was a brief conversation after which you never said another word about it. During which time I coded the entire thing on my own. You are seriously behind the times if you think you are the first person to realize farming instances with RAF accounts is a good idea. As for removing me from your group, you only did so after you realized that I had completed my project without you and that you wouldn't be able to profit from it. As for the others you kicked from your lil grp, they were people with brains who easily saw through all the bull you were feeding them, trying to impress someone. As if anyone cared. Again, you may be used to misleading noobs (concidering everyone in you grp except Mike have been members of HB for a few months at best, but you can't expect intelligent adults to believe all the BS you constantly pile up.)

Edit: below is a prime example of what I am talking about.

14. Reviir

Yup we did buy a bunch of accounts not 1700 but around 1400 + about 50-70 on black Friday.

each machine I run @ 24/7 max power is about 18$ a month in elc cost.

and lets do some math here bud... 50 machines x 8-1 monitor ratio.. mean in total space 100 machines if in cases would take up.....aprox (hip math coming...) a wall that is 33ft long 1 row deep by 1 row high....

So considering that the average ceiling height is 10 foot in US. means you could put well more than 5 rows high no problem. AND @ that rate you would need to put 7 computers wide... That would keep you well

With my old farm i ran 2 rows @ 7 cpus each and 1 on desk.

On to what I have personaly made... since you made it public..

Between the dates of Wotlk release nov 18 2008 and august 2009 when i took a complete ban due to things i didn't know that blizzard tracked.

My farm ran at 74 up (online)
      74 (down offline but leveled)
      and 74 ( up leveling)

So my average day @ that point was 10k per day per toon... so lets do some more math...
      (74x10)2.75= 2035$ usd per day...
      2035*30= 61050$ per month
      cost = 18(elect)+(15x74)account+5920(slush fund for new accounts)+(20x14(bot net)+100(main net))
      (leveling accounts were in first 30days)
      61050 - 7680(cost) = 53370
      53370 * 9(months we ran @ that level) = 480,370 is the aprox we made... as ive told you point blank before

What our actual profit margin was was actually a lil bit less because of the point in time that they got bann'd just after we had purchased more accounts and stuff. Our final total was 473,000

Our cpu's cost I did not include in here because we ended up taking a tax write off on them so we ended up getting them for like 2% of cost of them after the sba write off.

When we quit it was because I really thought that blizz was coming after me to sue me and was advised by my lawyers that if i had my tinfoil hat on I should lay low a while till I felt more like aluminum foil stead of tin foil hat.

We left vegas in July due to personal reasons and common sence issues. We both ended up with gambling problems and lost more than a little money. Nearly put our ass's in the poor house

As far as me kicking people...
      here is the statement please learn to read. because it is 100% correct. I have NOT removed ANYONE for a Complaint...

here are the reasons. You already know this yall have just decided to make the forums a open whining channel for your indiscretions.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ofessionbuddy-trade-omation-9.html#post999911

last thing... as to me pretending i have accounts running atm... I have never said i have account up and running.... I have accounts in box's ad files with cd keys atm... And I have said many times that i haven't ran any bots since starting this project and wont until its complete. cause its worthless to me to run accounts without proper automation. It takes up to much time.

[12/19/2012 2:56:47 PM] Joe: continue to get your inspiration, as it gives you obviously, good idea, and once again, thanks for selling me omation, it works so good (edited your name for your privacy)

So continue more... If you want to post a log... post a complete log of the converstation not just a squed view.. you are worse then american news outlets.

[1/3/2013 10:15:34 AM] reviir: wana continue.
      [1/3/2013 10:15:35 AM] reviir: ?
      [1/3/2013 10:21:49 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: Continue ? Sorry, don't get you
      [1/3/2013 10:35:36 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: Well
      [1/3/2013 10:41:07 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: CAN you do an exception
      [1/3/2013 10:41:15 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: Please ? A non public version ?
      [1/3/2013 10:50:22 AM] reviir: Listen ive told ya before. 1 i am not gonna deal with b fights.. 2 I am not adding non raw materials into the profile.
      [1/3/2013 10:52:09 AM] reviir: You dont get me? no im not doing a non public version for you...
      [1/3/2013 10:52:20 AM] reviir: if you dont get why im more than pissed you need to get a f clue.
      [1/3/2013 10:52:59 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: Why you swear ? What is your issue mate ?
      [1/3/2013 10:54:05 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: You don't get me ? I don't care paying a lill extra for it
      [10:03:22 AM] Gva-Uk-Joe: you a kid, you so previsible, lol take care kiddo.
      [10:03:38 AM] reviir: LOL get bent clown
      (edited me sayin fbomb and bbomb 1 time each left first letter so its known. That is a full log of the conversation.)

15. Reviir

Your right... i didn't choose to invite you cause I wanted to work with you cause I though you had something to bring to the table for Omation and take a lot of stress off me... That couldn't of been it at all.

/sarcasmoff

16. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Lmao, what could I possibly bring to the table when you started with a finished product and simply made a few edits. The edits I suggested, you are incapable of coding. Perhaps you want me to post my skype logs pertaining to that conversation?

17. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Incapable, there is not a better word to describe what Reviir can do !

18. vita

vita New Member

this guy is such a joke lool

19. Botanist

Botanist Banned

May I ask why you bought 1450 accounts but were only running 232 of them?

Edit: answer= more BS

20. Reviir

Cause I WAS running them during wotlk we just bought the new accounts

Misquote me some more to prove your rage lol