• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Profile Changer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by katzerle, Apr 12, 2011.

1. DalordUrgod

DalordUrgod New Member

The flight form for a druid if an aura
      if you are using Lua You may need to do a class check and use Lua.DoString("cancelaura Flight Form"); ( not sure of core ct format though)

ForcedDismount.cs uses this:
      if (StyxWoW.Me.Auras.ContainsKey("Flight Form"))
      {
      UtilLogMessage("info", "Cancelling Flight Form");
      CancelAura("Flight Form");
      }
      Hope it helps :)

2. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Now Implemented:
      * Combat/Dead/Ghost-Check
      * Cancel Flight Forms of Druid
      * Horde Portals - But I could not test them, so gimme Feedback, especially for the Twilight Highland to OG Portal

Online in 10 Minutes ;) it will update automatically

3. DalordUrgod

DalordUrgod New Member

Thanks Katz I will test tonight when i get home :)

4. soussi

soussi Member

I can only still see the portals from SW or to SW. Tried twiligh highlands and it flew me right into the ally's auchie! :p
      Tol barad, log said to fly to or move to portal destinantions but it just stood there.

think u still need to put the horde ones in or make them availlable to choose?

5. Lagunau

Lagunau New Member

Same for me, only see the Stormwind portals. Restarded HB, but no difference

6. DalordUrgod

DalordUrgod New Member

Hi Katz I am having a problem. (see attached log)

I am doing the following:
      1- run a Twilight Highlands profile for xx minutes and take the Twilight Highlands to Stormwind portal

2 – run a one way-point profile that puts me in the center of the SW portal cluster for 1 min
      (this is just to create a transition) and take the SW to Uldum portal

5- run an Uldum profile for xx minutes, use hearthstone(takes me to SW), and use the SW to Twilight Highlands portal

what is happening is the the following:
      it starts ,goes to the “Twilight Highlands to Stormwind” portal,dismounts and uses the portal, moves to the Uldum portal (does not remount) and uses it then it sits at Uldum for about a minute and when the profile should start it crashes WoW.

The reason I mention the “Does not remount” part is because it looks like the crash happens when he is supposed to re-mount in Uldum. I do not know if it has to do with the continent change or the mounting so I have included the log to see if it helps
      I am using HB – 4982 on WoW 4.2 (hope this helps) Thanks

Just wanted to add that i recreated the same as above but without Rare mob killer and it made no diference

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
    7. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Oh, ok let me take another look at this ...

I had a little accident with the SVN Yesturday. It seems like it has not updated the Gui, so the Hordeportals are not available. I will fix this till today evening (had to go to work yet).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
    8. katzerle

katzerle New Member

HordeProfiles now awailable, at the other Point I will take look later ;)

9. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Is this reproduceable?
      because for me he doesn't crash. But I have many many Problems with crashes in former Times. This is also the Point why the Bot stands around a little bit if using Portals and after this, etc. Because if I do things to fast after each other he crashes.
      I thought I solved the crashing Problem when continent change, but I never know if its now solved for 100%. The Bot really hates if he had to change the Continent.
      Try again with hte newest Version and report back.

10. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Just wanna say this is working great so far and wanted to add another Please to getting botbase change working =) Also i know its a CC thing but is there any way via profile or plugin that i could use with this to change from melee pull to range pull and vise versa when switching profiles. Thanks!

11. katzerle

katzerle New Member

The Problem was that I has to stop the Bot and restart it.
      To implement it is not the real Problem, but in 50% of the Botstops and starts I triggered a hard crash of WoW.
      I now will just give the new Version a try some Days and if its stable I will take another look at the Botstop and -start Problem ;)

12. DalordUrgod

DalordUrgod New Member

Hi Katz
      just wanted to say that profile changer worked consistently well last night jumping from Twilight to Uldum. Sequence is Twilight profile for xx min , takes portal to SW, blank profile for 1 minute, takes portal to Uldum, runs profile for xx minutes, heaths to SW and takes portal to Twilight . And with Rare Mob killer on!!! :D
      Now: Can you add an option to force empty bags ? It can improve the efficiency if the toon empties the bags just (mails his loot) when he is already in a town like SW or Twilight. Just an idea though;)

13. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Hmmmm just let me take a look if HB has a function "go selling and mailing and guildbanking" which I can call.

14. feng

feng New Member

Hey Katzerle,
      First of all, thanks for this plugin, i have been testing out the portal for the horde. While im in twilight, it will land my char right outside the portal. It will then try to move to the portal, however, the portal is in the room and my char is standing beside the house not able to get thru the portal at all.

The msg i got from HB is Could not generate full path from {-4031.979, -6360.946, 37.69785} to {-4038.4, -6314.7, 38.7043} (time used: 1.726 seconds)

I tried using this in org to get to twilight from org and get the following msg
      Profile Changer: Flying to <2049.351, -4376.577, 98.84486>, Kontinent 0 to use Portal Id 207686 for OG --> Twilight Highland​
      Can't reach Portal, it is on another Continent
      I tried using this in org to get to uldum from org and get the following msg
      Profile Changer: Flying to <2049.351, -4376.577, 98.84486>, Kontinent 0 to use Portal Id 207687 for OG --> Uldum​
      Can't reach Portal, it is on another Continent
      Please Help, Thanks​

15. katzerle

katzerle New Member

oh theres a failure...
      I quickfix it, gimme a hour.

16. feng

feng New Member

Thanks mate

17. feng

feng New Member

Hey Katzerle,
      The portal in Org working prefectly now, however, the one in twilight still having issue , Message i got as below
      Could not generate full path from {-4031.979, -6360.946, 37.69785} to {-4038.4, -6314.7, 38.7043} (time used: 1.726 seconds)

Thanks for the quick fixed. Gonna enjoy it now :D

18. katzerle

katzerle New Member

I will take a look at the Twilight-OG-Portal on Monday. The Problem is, that I don't have a Char to test it, or just to see the Portal...
      But if you gimme the whole Logfile I maybe could find out which Point he can't reach.
      Also maybe someone could send me a WoWPoint with the Coordinates of a Place outside the House in which is the Portal. Maybe right next to the Fire there...

19. feng

feng New Member

Hey Katzerle, After the char get thru the portal to twilight, it will stuck in the room and most of the time it will run back into the portal back to org. Anyway to fix this? How do i sent you the log?

[12:35:25 PM:187] Could not generate path from {-4027.168, -6316.502, 39.36678} to {-3791.08, -5822.129, 50.0477} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPoly
      [12:35:25 PM:562] Activity: Moving to next hotspot
      [12:35:30 PM:656] [Flightor]: Unstuck attempt 6
      [12:35:33 PM:875] Could not generate path from {-4033.179, -6313.904, 38.69971} to {-3791.08, -5822.129, 50.0477} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPoly
      [12:35:36 PM:406] Stopping the bot!
      [12:35:36 PM:406] Stop called!
      [12:35:36 PM:421] [skiWarlock] Stopping skiWarlock v5.26
      [12:35:36 PM:421] [skiWarlock] Run time: 41s
      [12:35:36 PM:421] [Gatherbuddy v2.0.0.675]:Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 0 nodes in 0h 0m 41s.
      [12:35:36 PM:421] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped
      [12:35:36 PM:531] RASM Unhandled Exception: Thread was being aborted. - defaulting to injection
      [12:35:36 PM:750] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
      at (Object , Object[] )
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.#Dr(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      [12:35:36 PM:750] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.#Dr(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()
      [12:35:36 PM:765] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()
      at Styx.WoWPulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()
      [12:35:36 PM:765] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()

20. garretjaxi

garretjaxi Member

What is causing him not to fully land to be able to dismount to activate the portal. I have spent 3 hours trying the different zones, changing the x,y,z info, and still unable to use. Maybe 1 out of 10 times works. Deepholm just flies to the top of the spire then tries to come straight down. It seems like it needs additional x.y.z to help it get inside. Twilight to SW just hovers will not dismount and cant enter portal not fully being on the ground.