• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] ProfitMaster: Fishing Felblight + Garrison Resources Farm + More! [+ Realms Jumps!]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by @alisha, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Does it ever farms garrison res ? İt says so but i bought it just dont contains any profiles for garrison res ? just fishing ? And u advertising it as garrison res farming too ? or just a bug here i have ?

2. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

3. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Btw could u give a clear answer please ? Farms or not ? Cause it advertises as this profile farms garrison resources and gear tookens. Give a clean answer please . Bought it but it just have fishing profiles inside !

4. @alisha

There is no fishing profiles inside, you will have them as whell if you bought Fishing ProfitMaster profiles - as it show all profiles.
      GarrisonResources - have GarrisonResources farm profiles focused, as written in description.

p.s. there is bug on current build, thats why i gave you link - u cant see any profiles.

5. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

This Profile Pack contains Fishing Profiles, which will Auto Farm Felblight: by Fishing in Tanaan Jungle (check requirements to run profile).
      Also some profiles will also Farm Garrison Resources for you and Proceed Daily and Events listed below, as additional, and if you have professions, listed below it will gather those resources too.

Due to problem with waiting fix update , i can see only a fishing profile in my profile pack. u know i can't see any from profitmaster due to waiting store fix update. So just wanna know it farms garrison res and gear tookens too or we should pay for another profile of urs for that ? Cuz it doesnt say we should buy ur another profile pack in advertise.

6. @alisha

I miss understood you, sorry - was answering between threads.
      Those profiles focus on fishing, GarrisonResources only additional, so it wont be max effision (as you will spend much time fishing -> so less GR in total per hour), tho it will also farm for it if found around. If you need max effective GarrisonResources farm, you would want to buy this pack:
      @ProfitMaster: Garrison Resource Farm + Felblight +More! [Realms Switch!]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    7. @alisha

p.s. For best understanding it wont be max efficient -> as you will spend many time fishing.

And when you do Only search for GarrisonResource without additional tasks (like fishing, herbalism etc) -> it will be max efficient, other wise, when doing additional tasks wont be as efficient as you will spend many time on additional tasks (so less count of GR per hour).

So to get max count per hour -> you need to do only GR farm without additional task :cool: It's just Math calculations :p

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    8. @alisha

Release version @3.5.1.322 approved and now Live! :cool:

9. @alisha

10. pabdesan

pabdesan New Member

Hi alisha! I have a problem.. the bot auto search-aceppt raid groups... it go into premade queues and go into party :s, what should i do?

Really thanks you for this nice profile!

11. @alisha

Didn't got what the problem? It's intended behavior, the all point of it to do Realm Jumps, to be most efficient.

12. saven

saven Member

Good day Alisha! Some of your Felblight fishing profiles that fish in Tanaan seem to be getting into more trouble with mobs and not really focusing on fishing for Felblight. Easy way to get past this would to code in Nat pagles fishing raft in order to stay away from mobs and increase Felblight for our inventory. So far I noticed profile 9 works really awesome for the most part. I let it run over night on profile 9 and expected a lot more felblight than what I had. Normally I get over 10 Felblight a hour. Thus I was gonna wake up and see I had over 80+ felblight. This did not happen. Wondering if you have came across this problem as well?

13. @alisha

All navigation is genetic, which means Honorbuddy will decide which route is better, there is no hardcoded waypoints to move. Raft will be used when there is no way to get to hotspot from ground, otherwise it wont cast it.
      And sure if you fishing in area with many mobs u probably will sometimes get to fight with them :) also if you fishing at night - when count of groups are low -> u wont get as much effect as fishing during day.

14. saven

saven Member

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the great info! So far I am loving your profile that gets resources and fishs at the same time. If someone was purely in need of resources, could we then disable fishing and just realm hop in order to pick up Apexs shards?

15. @alisha

For max effective resources farm use this profile:
      [​IMG]

Disable Herbalism & Mining, to not waste time on them and get max output of GR, it's also included in All in One pack.

16. butonek

butonek New Member

Hello,
      I set BotBase Fishing Master, as described on page one. I have enabled the plugin ProfitMaster. Character instead of fishing just flying here and there. With BotBase Fishing Buddy it works OK.

17. @alisha

Have checked settings for FishingMaster? To be sure you didn't messed up with them - delete settings file for FishingMaster, restart HB and set settings options in GUI like it's on HowTo 1st post.

Also do not forget to attach full log file of run, without it help can't be provided.

18. TimeSaverZealot

TimeSaverZealot Member

Thank you for this profile, Alisha.

Two issues:

1. Many of the spots are on water surfaces, so characters without water walking can't really use them? And Spot #2, for example, is on the ground at <Hotspot X="3562.373" Y="-976.0614" Z="4.075635" /> and no water nearby? At least this is where my character ends up when I pick that spot in settings.

2. My character constantly queues for mythics and such, and there's no setting to turn that off? I don't want my character to queue up for these dungeons and then not actually run them, even if that maximizes profit as I understand. Can you please add a setting to turn that part of the profile off?

19. @alisha

1) There are no Hotspots for fishing, Hotspot (where to land) will be determind by BotBase you are using (make sure you are using settings for BotBase same as in HowTo).
      2) This happen not by ProfitMaster, most probably you using other plugin which do it. ProfitMaster do not queue Mythic and other, only "Other" category for Groups Finder.

Attach full log file if you want to get help.
      p.s. never post parts of logs.
      p.p.s. when you have any issue, first of all disable all wow addons you have, as they can bug things.

20. TimeSaverZealot

TimeSaverZealot Member

Thank you for the quick response, Alisha.

1. I will try again and make sure all settings are as in the HowTo section. Thank you.

2. I mentioned mythic because some raid leader changed something to mythic; I'm actually getting invited to something called “Custom PvE”? I'm kind of new, so I don't understand. Regardless to whether it is mythic or something else, like the “Other” category for Groups Finder, can I just set the profile so the bot never joins any raid at all? Some guy actually mentioned my character's name asking if I'm coming in a foreign language; I think this is a dangerous thing that can happen while I'm not supervising the bot, and I don't want it to happen. So are you saying that the profile is setup so the bot does queue up for “Other” in Group Finder? If so, can I turn that off somehow?