• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] ProfitMaster: Fishing Felblight + Garrison Resources Farm + More! [+ Realms Jumps!]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by @alisha, Jul 11, 2015.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

2) "Raid" groups in Other category can be only Kazzak \ World Bosses.
      Threre are tons of people who use realm hops manually (by wow addons) and so similar, which wont answer you if you write something to them in 90% case.
      + For real toon most likely will get attention in small group, than such. I do not see any problem with it, but if you think it's not safe enough - do not use it.

All ProfitMaster profiles made for Realm hoping to get max profit with less movement and time, if you do not want to use it - probably you want other product.

2. TimeSaverZealot

TimeSaverZealot Member

Thank you for explaining, Alisha. I understand a bit more now. It does sound fairly safe if people do the same via addons.

3. chasemay

chasemay New Member

I just purchased this profile and having trouble getting it to work. I have enabled the plugin and loaded a profile through it, but it will only move if a pool is in range, otherwise it just sits there and does nothing.

Honorbuddy just sits there and constantly spams:
      "[@ProfitMaster 00.183]: Canceling previous Applications
      [@ProfitMaster 00.780]: Got Group Finder Search Results
      [@ProfitMaster 07.740]: Canceling previous Applications
      [@ProfitMaster 08.875]: Got Group Finder Search Results
      [@ProfitMaster 08.877]: Gathered [0] Search Results
      [@ProfitMaster 08.877]: Reseting results
      [@ProfitMaster 08.877]: Canceling previous Applications"

Log attached.

Attached Files:

4. @alisha

This profile is only for pools fishing as only by this u can get felblight.

This mean you do not have any Groups to join, if its not a night time and you have groups available to join, try disable all wow plugins you have.

Be aware it will blacklist group after join and will rejoin only after 5 minutes min passed for security reasons.
      Most effective hoping for EU, where many cross-servers available.

p.s. moving to pool if it exists - is coming from BotBase, so be sure to setup it as it was explain in HowTo on 1st page.

5. chasemay

chasemay New Member

Yes I have pool fishing set to TRUE, but it does not move to seek out new pools.

I am running this during the day time on Brazil servers (under USA). There are never any groups available in group finder. Does that mean this profile will not work for me? Is there a way to disable the group finder?

6. @alisha

Is you have no groups in Group Finder -> Premade Groups -> Custom, than yes - it can't jump obviously as there is no groups. And this also mean, you cant get Felblight by fishing, as there is only a little fishing pools in Taanan and even fewer which are safe to fish via Bot.
      I can recommend you use Skinning profile instead (@ProfitMaster: Skinning + Felblight + Sumptuous Fur +More! [Realms Switch!]).

Tho i know many ppl from US servers who use it with Good Output, maybe you on some Oceanic server which do not have cross realms - if so, than it make sense. And also this mean such server wont be any good for farming.

Also i can recommend use all profiles in Day time, where most count of Groups available to hops.

7. chasemay

chasemay New Member

I'm on Nemesis, which is a Brazil realm under USA realms. It is excluded from the english speaking USA realms I think in group finder even though it is a US realm, so that seems to be my issue. Sucks, this looks like it would be a great profile.

8. chasemay

chasemay New Member

If you don't mind, I am going to ask for refund on this product and buy your Skinning profile instead. I own other of your botbases (garrisonboss) and really admire your work so I want to make sure that is okay with you first. You might want to add in the front page that if your realm doesn't have groups in Group Finder that the profile won't work for them.

Thanks Alisha for the fast responses.