• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] ProfitMaster: Herbalism Felblight Farm + Mining + More! [+ Realms Jumps! ]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by @alisha, Jul 14, 2015.

1. PierreH

PierreH Member

Just a question about this Realmswitch, groupfinder thing. It's safe to join / unjoin groups like that? Do I really get more herbs/mines or what are the purpose?

2. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

There is nothing wrong, the reasons can be:
      1) luck, also i notice if you already harvested X FB per day -> chance to get more is lower (like when you started you will get more from start and less from end)
      2) you was on place with high competition (even with RealmsJumps -> which gives max output, have not many harvest count) -> you need to check this, as ProfitMaster do not log info about count of Nodes
      3) you was at time where not many Servers to jump (this also you can check manually)

What i can recommend to test for yourself (for time at which you usually do bot) which place give you max output. It's one of the reason why places have numbers and there is no "best" place, because if any place will get such name - it will get all botters there and than it will be less effective.

p.s. i do not recommend to run Any Bo for more than 2 hours with no breaks and same activity, it will perform actions from Blizzard as suspicious activity.
      I recommend to setup HBRelog with Tasks 1-2 Hours bot, stop for 30Min-2H break. + 6-8H sleep time break. For more safety of your wow account.

3. Skrotumnek

Skrotumnek Member

Does this product have a way of farming in one section for a given amount of time, say 15 minutes, and then randomly choosing a new area to go and farm? All the areas you created are fairly small, and even with realm jumping, staying in the same area for a long time brings unwanted attention...

4. Pottsy

Pottsy Member

Seems to be having a lot of trouble switching realms/finding groups.

There are groups that are joinable here, but the bot doesn't join them. Instead refreshes groups very fast. Log attached, see [00:27:....]

I also tried with fresh install (though this log isn't from that).

View attachment 10188 2015-12-10 11.27.txt

5. @alisha

1) you have many errors in log from Third party software, make a clean install without any third-party products and attach log again.
      2) if you have issue, be sure you do not have any wow addons on, as some of they can rewrite wow frames and cause problems.
      3) it wont try to join group which it determined as inappropriate.

6. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

Is it possible to have the bot switch between areas? I do like the jump but sometimes there may be nodes in a different area of the same realm. Would love to have that function

7. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Some people complains about low felblight farms for long hours , i think its cause of the thing i experienced right now.
      in travel form some nodes really causes big problems which re placed @ edges. Flight form tries to gather them but it can't . and it tries over and over again constantly.
      I experienced it @ hotspot #6. And also while farming if a mob attacks you while using travel form (flying) it doesnt attack the mob while trying to gather herbs only . using singular for druid. Gonna clear all logs and edit new one right now
      And also sometimes i manually used cat form to not to die.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    8. @alisha

Use HBRelog for this purpose

9. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Too many stucks for mining ores at Scuttler's coast as i tried now . dunno for all other places , but nearly stucks all mine deposit placed near edges and wastes tons of time and doing nothing , just trying to reach the mine deposit constantly. Could we get a fix for that to reach them?

an example here . when u're downside of the edge of the nodes like that , it tries to fly and get it from downside and fails constantly. So if u're unlucky and looted a herb/ore downside before it u have no chance ... u'r all time will be wasted ...[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

10. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

Hi Dev and other people who using it.
      May you please let me know why this profile some times using flying and some times not?
      My question also - does this profile support Fly? If it does how to set it up so it will be always flying?
      Thank you all in advance.

11. @alisha

1) it will use fly or not depends of if you allowed fly or not. Its shared settings for per toon for all my products, checkout Settings/AlishaEngine/Server/Toon
      2) it support fly

12. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

well so i'll just ad coords problem nodes as i see . dunno all since i'm new on this profiles. And to find out all we need to share coords , or else it will take so long 54.0-86.6 herb on edge and 58.8 -87.2 mine deposit on scuttler's coast. Will try it with blackspotting em. wish profile will use realm changer. gonna report back after that. And blacklisting nodes doesnt work. still trying to gather them

Attached Files:

13. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

Please disregard my previous post about ability to fly. i red in this topic the answer. Thank you.

14. Dildobaggins

Dildobaggins Member

Bot stopping! Reason: Exception thrown

was afk and when i came my toon is in garrison and bot was stopped. Note ; hb was installed clean and cache cleaned too after getting first looting errors .

Attached Files:

15. realdudes123

realdudes123 New Member

Hey, I received this bot yesterday, ive been trying to use it, everytime I press start, it goes to the location of the spot, and just stays at the top of the map on my flying mount, and its been running for 1 hour so far today, and hasnt harvested anything. How can I fix this? Thanks :)

16. @alisha

Check that you have harvests skills enabled in HB.

17. realdudes123

realdudes123 New Member

yeh, i enabled harvest minerals and herbs and it still just stays there, i tried other spots too, they do the same, it moved once and harvested some stuff only after i moved my char, but then it goes back to the same place and starts looking for groups and sits there again, is that normal?

18. @alisha

make a proper issue report, check FAQ for how too, attach your log file

19. realdudes123

realdudes123 New Member

log

Attached Files:

20. @alisha

Disable all wow addons, make clean run (with no stop between) and attach new log