• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Pure SWTor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ama, May 9, 2013.

1. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

What do you mean "not working"? What is happening? Does F8 bring up the widget? Are you hitting Refresh? Is there anything in the drop down menu? Do all those things work but the bot won't act like your companion is the tank?

2. hootie

hootie New Member

For me the widget comes up but there is nothing to select.

3. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Make sure your companion is out, pause the rotation (F9) then hit Refresh. You and your companion should both be in the drop-down menu.

4. hootie

hootie New Member

ya had to reload and now it is working fine.

5. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

How would I add Oil Slick to my Bounty Hunters Rotation? Spell.Cast("Oil Slick") doesn't seem to be working...

6. aquintus

aquintus Member

Spell.CastOnGround
      or Spell.Buff("Oil Slick")

not sure atm if you need a target for that or just use it on yourself

7. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

Spell.CastOnGround("Oil Slick")?

8. aquintus

aquintus Member

try Spell.Buff("Oil Slick")

9. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

Spell.CastOnGround("Oil Slick") worked. ty much aquintus. I take back our earlier disagreement...

10. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

@Ama

your inbox is full ;)

EDIT:

@jfitzpat

I think you did some changes to movement in 339 revision. I updated back to 334 because my Vanguard doesn't go melee anymore. So i am losing alot of DPS.

11. Ama

Ama New Member

Need more info than that.. a log or anything. When people say shit "don't work", I get pretty pissed. Especially when I have a day of cookouts and fireworks planned.

The movement should not have broken your vanguard. It was the same thing, but written better.

12. Myra

Myra Member

Hey Ama,

its me again. I just hit 55 with my Sentinel today and I am getting a bigger fan of PureSWTOR every day.

I did take a look into what U guys did in the Watchman Tree and changed some parts, like taking Force Leap from what I thought was the pull logic. I did some rotation logic adjustements and AoE stuff, too, because I figured, that in your AoE rotation it says Cyclone S M ash, when it should be Cyclone Slash. I wanted to adjust some other things due to noxxic priorities also, but I seem to have broken the tree with missing arguments like ) or ; I am not that deep into programming. Maybe You could take a short look at it, I'd be grateful.

Myra

View attachment 2013-07-05 15.24.txt
      View attachment Watchman.cs

13. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

I'll take a look. Ama needs a break :D

I'll post here when I fixed and updated SVN

EDIT: Fixed and updated to SVN.

I see what you were trying to do with the AoE stuff, but it's actually not necessary. When none of the calls on the AoE rotation are available, then it reverts to single-target. So the routine will still buff and attack like normal until it gets enough force to AoE again.

I fixed the typo to Cyclone Slash and I added Twin Saber Throw. Let me know if those don't work.

I didn't put in your change to the pull logic. We want the pull logic to start with Force Leap, it's our best opener and it gets the bot to the target, which is important for melee classes like Sentinels.

If you want to get more serious about coding stuff you'll need to get Microsoft Visual Studio 2012. It's free (I think. I don't remember paying anything for it), and it will help you format correctly and catch errors like the ones that were breaking your personal routine.

14. Myra

Myra Member

Thank You, Sir!

15. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Fixed and updated. See my previous post for details.

16. Myra

Myra Member

Yes and no. In crowd control situations You might want the routine NOT to execute Force Leap immediately whenever You fixate a target. Just what I think, but thank You for the update anyways. Gonna test it.

17. Zoiks75

Zoiks75 New Member

All I can say is wow, I love Pureswtor! Granted I'm only a lvl 35 assassin tank but holy moly I feel like a beast in flashpoints using this. I've had several players even compliment me on my tanking ability...little do they know I'm barely doing any work ;) I do have a few questions for anybody with the experience to answer -

1. Is there a way for the bot to know not to use an AE ability when a nearby mob is CC'd? For instance the merc boss in Boarding Party that has two droids next to her. The boss doesn't move and if group members CC 1 or both of the droids next to her, my character still uses Lacerate.

2. Like I said before, so far it's a beast in flashpoints but how does this perform on a max lvl Operation? Any complications when you're off-tanking or even being the main tank?

Also some gee whiz info for anybody else not so bright on bots like me, I found that I never encounter memory or any other type of errors with the bot crashing/not working as long as I use the plugin BotLoader and hit F9 to pause the bot while move to different planets or entering flashpoints.

Cheers!

18. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Use F9 to pause the rotation, CC the target, select a new target and press F9 again to resume the rotation. Should work flawlessly.

19. mulga73

mulga73 Member

hi i know you are making this cc for raiding and what not . but is there any chance you can implement

the aoe into bodyguard merc ?

i know you guys are really busy its just a thought, im using this to quest and grind it just works better ..

i did try to copy and paste lol didnt work im not in any way shape or form a coder.

20. scizz

scizz Member

Hey guys, got to say I love the work with the CR, I've been using it for both my Sith Assassin and Sith Sorcerer. The one thing I noticed with the Sith assassin is that sometimes it'll lock up and stop casting after a while, and to get it to start up again I either drop my buff of Harnessed Darkness, or cast my Force Lightning. After I cast or drop the buff it goes right back into rotation. It's also having issues with closing the distance between an add and the player when I have movement enabled (Using unpure) after already running up to the add to initiate combat (i.e. add knocks me back it wont go back in 7 out of 10 times)