• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Pure SWTor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ama, May 9, 2013.

1. walter

walter Active Member

Pure is nice stuff I love it and use it my self for certain things ha. I have no hate but love for AMA!

2. Ama

Ama New Member

need to add "Scavenge.ScavengeCorpse," to precombat of the routine you are using. It isnt in there b/c I was having some looting issues a while back and this is more of an extra thing.

3. mulga73

mulga73 Member

any chance you can look at putting static barrier in for sorc . even in ops and fp would be good for when they get ago ?

4. provokedbell

provokedbell New Member

Umm not sure if anyone else is have mini frezzing while using this rotaion cant play the game at all with the bot is running

5. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

did you set core affinities for SWTOR & BW ?

6. maddness

maddness New Member

people, I need some help with this CR. I've done everything according to the tutorial but still can not keep it to run. Tell whether you need to change some file names or what is the correct structure of directories? I get a compiler error at all times

7. aquintus

aquintus Member

post a log please.

8. Rapolla79

Rapolla79 New Member

Where and how do you install this????

9. jbhawk74

jbhawk74 New Member

Pure Steps

On the very first page there is and SVN link.

Inside your Buddywing folder "Routines", create a folder called Pure. Once you create the folder, right click and use the SVN link from page 1 to download all the Pure files into your newly created folder. Also use the same SVN link to occasionally update Pure. Once you have completed these steps, start budywing and select your settings tab. If you have done the above steps your drop down menu in your settings tab will have not only your default combat routine but also Pure and Unpure. Use Pure if you want to control the movement and unpure if you are using a profile. Also if you use Pure load the Combat Profile from the Pure folder you created.

10. anonbuddy1

anonbuddy1 Member

Do you use a specific program to auto set affinities? If so, which one? Also, are you using multi-core affinity for SWTOR itself?

Thanks for any insight. I have the stuttering issue as well.

11. Ama

Ama New Member

This is a windows thing. Go to task Manager -> Processes -> right click swtor process. I usually just set the big swtor process to high priority and that takes care of the lag for me. You can also set the cores used.

12. RedAnon

RedAnon New Member

Hi,
      I have been having a problem with Pure / BW looked around for answers but could not find anything regarding my problem so made an account looking for help.

I like running Pure as i like controlling the movement / targets ect but every time i hit a loading screen it just stops working, also when i "stop" the bot to re-select the profile in hope it works again i get spammed with errors and ill need to restart Wing to get it working again but if i hit another loading screen the same happens.

Log should be uploaded with this post and i can recreate this issue if needed, any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 2013-07-20 15.34.txt

13. aquintus

aquintus Member

yeah that most of the time happends because swtor itself is so messy. best way around is to stop the bot before the loading screen and restart afterwards... this helps a bit but most of the time a BW restart is the only thing that really helps... this is not a pure but a BW/SWTor itself problem

14. Developer

Developer New Member

Hi Ama/Pure Team,

First of all, I appreciate the work you've done on this routine. Testing over the past few days has shown it to be very fast.

I have some Unpure issues to report (why does that sound so wrong?):

• When using Spell.CastOnGround, specifically with Mortar Volley, if the target is initially behind an obstruction, the bot will not move to avoid it and continues to use the ability over and over, usually leading to a time out or crash.
      • After a certain period of usage (normally 15 minutes to 2 hours), the Buddy Wing process will begin to bloat uncontrollably, with memory usage surpassing 1GB, until the bot locks and crashes. It doesn't happen right away, but when it does, the logs show Object Reference and/or Dictionary errors. I haven't seen this particular behavior with other routines, so I have no idea what might be causing it. A few logs are posted below.

View attachment 2013-07-21 22.15.zip
      View attachment 2013-07-22 01.31.txt

Cheers,
      -D

15. Ama

Ama New Member

Thanks for the feedback!

It sounds like a line of sight issue, unfortunately I have not noticed an improvement in los issues when doing an los check. Perhaps an los check could help here. If not, I do have some ideas.

Its just a lvl 10 ability, so shouldn't take much time to be able to start testing it. I have 5/8 of Empire classes leveled since starting. :)

16. Developer

Developer New Member

If you're able to use timers, perhaps one solution would be to use MoveTo.Melee after Spell.CastOnGround + cast time for melee classes (this would actually improve dps dramatically for Vanguard/Assault, allowing the use of certain melee abilities for which the character is normally too far away). I'm not sure how I would solve the problem for ranged-only classes.

17. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

How you like my file Developer? :)

@Ama

I noticed "Out of reach" error loop at the vendor on Belsavis though he was right next to him. I just had to click right click and then he started the selling routine...
      Unfortanatelly i don't have a log, if you need one, please do tell :)

18. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

I think
      aquintus answered this for me already but how do I add oil slick to my BHs rotation again?

19. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Spell.CastonGround("Oil Slick")

If you need any conditionals (health percent, debuff, buff stacks, etc.)

Spell.CastonGround("Oil Slick", ret => conditionals)

20. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

ty much