• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

Hey, can you add a "Symbiosis" fonction for druid cr like Superbad ?

2. evilolz

evilolz New Member

Nope for honorbuddy :p

3. Wantedscum

Wantedscum New Member

Is it possible to add a option for disarm in Arms rotation? maybe a Hotkey or something, cause when i'm doing arena i don't use pvp rotation, as it's not that good, it safeguards whenever it's rooted and that's not needed, i need to save safeguard when my priest partner get's scattered or something, or needs the dmg reduce buff, and the pvp rotation doesn't use disarm, atleast not for me, i want to use it on melee classes who pop cd's, but it's a pain clicking it myself, it never goes trough, i click it 1000 times and if i'm lucky it will use it

4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

will ask for permission to capture the code

5. Stormchasing

log ... disarm is used when target has Avatar,Bloodbath,Recklessness,ShadowDance,ShadowBlades,KillingSpree,Incarnation or VampiricBlood up

6. HomeBoy

HomeBoy New Member

Adding that same functionality to Windwalkers would be nice. Grapple Weapon & Ring of Peace = Disarm

7. Wantedscum

Wantedscum New Member

yeah maybe when i'm using the pvp rotation, but i use the normal arms routine, because the pvp routine uses safeguard to often, when not needed, and disarm has a 1min CD, while Avatar, recklessness have a 3 min CD, i'd like to use it more often, even without the CD's the enemy could possibly kill my friend or myself

8. mnipper

mnipper Member

Oracle

WoWScrnShot_081513_084400.jpg

state of Holy Pally healing on Jin'rokh lfr with Oracle beta. I had Holy Prism talent by mistake, so would probably be higher with Light's Hammer!

9. Soeski

Soeski Member

What ilvl? This is an insane difference with the other healers; I never saw a healer do this in LFR. Mostly 60-70K (more is also not necessary in LFR).
      Still, how can you not go OOM with that much healing lol. And, how much was your overhealing? That's mainly what tells me how efficient the healer really is; the NET healing done (as stated in World of Logs for example)

10. mnipper

mnipper Member

copy paste from WoL:
      View attachment 101731

sorry format sucks, but you get the idea, only 54% overheal!!!

548 ilvl, 4 pc with 16k spirit and 40% mastery

11. Soeski

Soeski Member

Can't see the image; the attachment is not valid (not on server). This problem has been existing for a long time now, here on HB forum.
      54% overheal is quite a lot? Probably still the lowest in LFR, but using my Shaman, Druid or Disc Priest I usually have between 25-40%.
      I do know that Holy Pallies tend to overheal more than e.g. a Resto Shaman.

Well, thanks for the info. It's from the Beta Oracle? Still a closed Beta as far as I know. I have 5 low ilvl (<495) healers ready to test Oracle with, to see if Oracle also excels at lower ilvls. Hoping an Open Beta starts soon.

12. HomeBoy

HomeBoy New Member

I am not sure what happened but with the last changes to the RoR usage within the Windwalker Monk module, it doesn't work anymore. In order to raid last night, I simply turned off the RoR usage option and triggered my Tiger Eye Brew manually. I probably won't have time to run dummy test until tomorrow (we raid tonite) but I figured I would let you encountered. It was working correctly last week so it obviously happened with the changes that were made over the weekend.

13. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

So PR doesn't work with Dungeonbuddy? When I use this CR the bot just stands there doing nothing. Other CRs will run through the instance killing things.

14. Stormchasing

PR is not meant for afking, so yes it does not work with DB, without interacting (targeting and move to target) by the user

15. Stormchasing

jin rokh fight ? i'm not impressed :) sorry to say that!
      can u provide other bosses as a screen or whatever?
      more important are fights like the council/tortos/megeara, cause these fights do say more about a healing class :) cause they have no healing buff (u know jin rokh has +50% healing on people that stands in the fluid zones!)
      don't wanna say that the jin rokh example is bad (by no means, 140k at the and is far away from bad!, but still not a valid comparison for any healing classes)

16. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

Whats the current state of oracle? any chance on an open beta or something? cause i realy want to try it :->

17. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Well once you seen one set of tits, you wanna see the rest.... jmo

18. Lxxs

Lxxs Member

Does anyone else have a problem with resto druids not casting wild growth... or any other major cooldowns in raid? My druid refuses to use incarnation and willd growth. :(

19. macVsog

macVsog New Member

I would love to try Oracle out on my Holy paladin. I'm currently ilvl 535 and use TuanHA's. I could also provide feedback on our Heroic runs.

20. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

I agree with weisch. This is coming from me, not wulf, but I don't see an open beta coming soon. The current testers we have are all progressed raiders who actually know how to play their class by hand. Every day more and more is being added to oracle and hopefully dispelling will be in before the weekend is over. Currently, we are working on encounter specific mechanics but may not spend a whole lot of time on current tier because 5.4 is coming soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TheBuddyForum mobile app