• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. blablub

blablub New Member

even if its a bit offtopic but on my "old" pc it runs fine. (i7 2700k @ 4.4ghz / 16gb ram / 6950 ati)
      don?t got any problems ;)

wow running 1024x768 windows -> resized window to min size, doing dailys (wow.exe @ higher prio then normal).
      watching youtube music videos and playing starcraft 2 in fullhd all setting at max.

using tyreal / pure with 60 fps framelock on my:
      monk (dd / tank)
      druid owl
      shaman (enh)
      warrior (dps / tank)

dk blood (200 ticks framelock off / tunha)

running 1920*1200 with high settings usally ~40-80 fps in 10man high settings, without all the addons i have much more fps

@CynnerDev
      you got any plugins running? had never problems with pure on my classes.
      you could also open the taskmananger set update rate to slow play a bit -> taskmanager and see if the cpu is at ~100% or if the ram is full etc..
      otherwise try setting the process priority of wow to "higher the normal" or kill the wowbrowser*****.exe (i know some ppl who had problems with it).

2. Soeski

Soeski Member

Indeed at 1024x768 minimal window everything runs fast of course. It's the LFR 25 man that is really a fps killer. 5 man HC runs @ 60 vsync.
      Normally I run at 1920x1200 @ good with my pc, and LFR 25 man drops to 15-20 fps. My cpu usage is about 30%, vid-card gpu usage is at 28%. Nowhere near max load; the routine+bot+wow just isn't faster than that.
      40-80fps is very nice, even though your vid-card is considerably slower than my 7950. I never did 10 mans though, and it does seem only LFR 25 mans slow down the bot so badly. (Read it somewhere else too).

3. Staffix

Staffix Banned

@Storm,
      how's the healing thing going?
      (havn't been on the forum for ages, kinda stopped playing wow untill it would work xD)

4. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

I'm not offenden at all, just glad that there are awesome deffs like you guys out there.

All i wanted to say is that it sounds like it's gone be huge, and I can't wait to get it, just see it as a sign of respect for your coding skills :)

Sadly I#m not good enough to be a decent betatester for heals, because I haven't raided with one since firelands :-/

But testing isn't new to me, did some testing for alex, when he was writing the festerblight rotation for pure. took us some time to find out it was because of the build in reset time of the dottracker^^

5. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

@ll issues
      will start looking at them on monday/tuesday, i was off for a week now and haven't looked at the forum nor code
      if u haven't provided a full log but reported an error -> attach a log or the error report will be ignored
      i'll start to examine all other reports which are made on (or after) 16th august

edit:
      i'm currently unable to log into wow (my screen is hanging at "Log into realm" or something like that)

edit2:
      related to questions of rotation selectors:
      All "custom" rotations for DKs where removed and already merged into their related main rotations (Frost and Unholy), so there is no reason anymore to provide selectors for them

6. Stormchasing

complete log, not only parts of it

7. Stormchasing

not a purerotation log

8. Stormchasing

don't press the special key

9. Stormchasing

not true, cooldowns will only be used in auto mode if they are enabled in the settings
      in semi-auto and hotkey-mode they are only used when enabled by pressing the Cooldowns key, which is disabled on every restart of HB (shutdown the app and start again) or by pressing the key again

if u have still issues with the usage of cooldowns > attach a log and describe what happens

10. Stormchasing

complete log

11. Stormchasing

and last but not least (for today)

all reports with proper logs and a detailled description where taken into account to push some fixes ... read below

**** Update ****
      Deathknight Frost
      - Horn of Winter when nothing else is to do and ready to cast
      Warlock Destruction
      - Incinerate when nothing else is to do
      Mage Frost
      - Fixed null exceptions thrown when no CurrentTarget should fix Frost Bolt and doin nothing

12. Rayz

Rayz New Member

Then what is the difference between PvETest and None for Death Knights?

13. Stormchasing

there is no difference and there wasn't ever a difference :)
      PvETest was only for development and was never removed on a release, but the setting itself never changed anything, there was always executed the default rotation

there is a PvETest in Hunters too, which is the only one that is currently making a difference, any other class don't have differences in the rotations.
      Some settings can't be split or limited to only one class or one specc, that's why it will appear in all classes / speccs when added.

For Deathknights we used the PvETest to be able to compare simulationcraft Rotation versus experimental rotations versus same rotation with a bit different conditions, without ever touching the main rotation and to have a direct comparison without replacing the current files, restarting honorbuddy and so on...
      So ... Test was only for Testing while developing :)

Rayz likes this.
    14. jsabati99

jsabati99 New Member

Thanks for this, gonna try it out!

15. ecsped

ecsped New Member

Also having an issue with the Resto Druid routine. It isnt casting Wild Growth at all. Also, being a new PR user, is there a way to "designate" someone as a tank, so I'm not just spamming Healing Touch on them and keeping Lifebloom on myself? Would be useful for scenarios.

16. face21

face21 Member

problems fixed now I installed into a clean folder just updated from nothing and it fixed the update problems[HR][/HR]

17. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Any room for another beta tester on Oracle. Have several healers very well geared can provide feedback error reporting and logs.

18. ecsped

ecsped New Member

Resto Druid Routine.

Seems to only be casting swiftmend on self.
      No Wild Growth or Nourish casts.

Any solution to this?

Attached Files:

19. Soeski

Soeski Member

Question for the Oracle team. Now the word is out that 5.4 will be released at September 10th; will this push back a BETA release of Oracle too? It's 3 weeks from now, and after that there are many class changes to come. Meaning a lot of testing might not be worth it now...
      Also; I notice you guys want to test with high geared toons, high ilvl, end-game raiders etc; but is it not also the idea to have Oracle perform with low geared toons too? Like; ilvl 500 and below? Many casual players want a good healing routine (Oracle) but are not that well geared (ilvl 530+). Like me :)

20. Kazumakun

Kazumakun Member

On warlock if using soul link and sac pact pure will spam soul link ad infinum

Edit: by that i mean i can hear it trying to use but rotation will continue as normal (going to be using it for jin heroic since afaik pet's don't benefit from pools + hp is sexy)