• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

mind getting me on skype tomorrow or so?

2. Stormchasing

Short Update

Next Version will have (when testing is finished) some updated Rotations and abilities, the approval process can take up to 3 days, so don't ask me when u'll get the updated version!
      I've sent the testversion to some users for testing and won't commit any of the changes to the store without having positive feedback of the testers.

Because there are no other reports at the moment, i'll investigate Warlocks and Shadowpriests within the next days (this will take some time and i won't publish any hotfixes until i'm done).
      I'm currently working on some new Plugins (not related to PureRotation), so as long as noone has real issues (reports without a complete log will be ignored!), the investigation of Warlocks and SPriests has a very low priority for me (there are Routines out there that are performing better than PR, and there are also FREE ones, so ... alternatives for raiding are avaiable)
      Second Priority after the new plugins, will be the rewrite (the core is finished for one class, have to apply some changes to the core so that i can use the same stuff for all classes) for WoD, and hopefully i'm done with it BEFORE the iphone 6 will be announced ;)

Paladins

Retribution / Protection
      - should now be able to use all Tier6 Talents (Setting added for costumization)

Protections

- can now use Consecration with and without Glyph (was never triggered the right way when having it glyphed)

Rogues

General changes
      - removed some debug logging
      - Selfhealing enabled (the method was always in, but never fired!)
      - auto poison their weapons

CombatRogue

- changed condition for Energy on Cooldowns
      - Tweaked KS when AR not up
      - Tweaked AR and SB to be casted at the same time but not when KS is up OR KS CD <10s
      - Combat Rogues should now be able to setup the rotation to use Killing Spree ... or not (in Rupture Rotation and PVE Default Rotation)

All Rogue Speccs

Shiv
      - can be used now for Dispelling Enrage effects (separate Setting)
      - can be used now for Healing yourself (when Leeching Poison is on your weapon)
      - can be used now for decreasing Movement Speed of your Target (when Cripplong Poison is on your weapon)
      - can be used now for increasing casting speed of your Target (when Mind-numbin Poison is on your weapon)
      - The usage for Healing / Movement Speed / Casting Speed can be setup to use for everything (u don't have to watch your poisons) or to ONE of the three possibities (u have to watch your poising, no poison-switching integrated)

Feint & Expose Armor
      - can be assigned to Special Key in each Specc
      - u can assign the Special Key to use ONE of the spells or ALL of the spells (i changed from both to all for the case that i need to add more spells to the Special Key)
      - Feint has currently no check for incoming AOE damage, means as soon as Feint fades, it will be refreshed

Tricks of the Trades
      - is now handled the same way in all 3 speccs, and will be automaticly used
      - Priority of TotT target:
      -- Focus Target (Distance<40 and isFriendly),
      -- RaFLeader (maybe obsolete),
      -- active Tank (Distance < 40,targetted by Me.CurrentTarget),
      -- DamageDealer (Distance < 40)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    3. juanzo

juanzo Member

Trying to download via svn but says page does not exist...downloaded anyways and the file is empty?

4. juanzo

juanzo Member

Ok went to buddy store logged in and it say that i already obtained it but i dont have it..says no svn is needed?

5. Stormchasing

6. juanzo

juanzo Member

So you telling me i need to buy it?? Thought it was free?

7. Stormchasing

8. superman93

superman93 Member

Yeah sure, pm'd you it.

9. Stormchasing

10. Stormchasing

Some more Bugfixing

General Changes
      - Removed the whole Caching Removed old Forms
      -A bug in Cluster search was fixed, that caused the Routine to cast AOE-Spells on Targets with only 1 mob / player around
      -Clusters can now have a minCount to cast AoESpells on
      Paladin
      - Light's Hammer uses now Settings for finding best spot to cast on and doesn't cast on 1 Unit / Player if noone else is around

Testversion was sent to testers, feedback currently outstanding, estimated time of arrival (also known as eta): Tuesday if no other bugs are popping up so far

11. Stormchasing

the latest changes where pushed to the Store and waiting for approval, this can take up to 3 business days!

12. DonSleza4e

DonSleza4e New Member

Thank you very much for keeping this project alive!

13. Stormchasing

Well ... With prepatch of WoD it is definetly dead,so enjoy it as Long as it will be!

14. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

heya Storm once you drop support for pure would you be willing to post a local version (non store version) so that we can try to tinker with it fo WoD

15. Stormchasing

no sorry, different reasons

16. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

Understandable but to me that's the biggest downside of the buddy store meaning with so many CRs being streamed there will be much fewer local versions for people to learn from and tweak for personal preferences

Edit:In some ways the store can hurt the community more than it helps

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    17. Stormchasing

That's Not an Argument for me,there is still singular for so called "learning" and for tweaking,singular can do everything That other crs currently can,it is implemented in Different ways and offen Things Are handled Different but ... Singular has everything

18. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

I'm not going to press the issue any further then this but to simply state what is widely known-Singular is a good cr for grinding and leveling but it is surely not optimed for progression dps and no one I know would try to learn from a vastly under-performing product. Ultimately it is a moot point and things are what they are for better or worse.

19. Stormchasing

Purerotation is heavily based on singular, so it is only a question of tweaking the existing Rotation for a class to your needs ... The Big difference between pure and singular is that we deactivated everything that is Not needed for dps, and we added some methods that we needed for raiding but not for grinding and such things...so ... Singular is the very best Place to start learning and tweaking. I could very easily add a only dps Rotation to singular that performs equally to purerotion or other dps routines without the overhead of movement,targetting,and what else ... Really singular could do the same but was Never meant for it

20. Denbus

Denbus New Member

If i need to re download it how do i do that? I had to remove it due to bug and not running.