• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Go to the store store.buddyauth.com

2. biggmat

biggmat New Member

Hey, for the brewmaster rotation, would it be possible to get a setting to prioritize Blackout Kick over Tiger Palm (or over everything, really) when there is less than a certain amount of Shuffle banked? I know there's a setting for when to refresh shuffle, however in challenge modes or even proving grounds the rotation would rather let shuffle fall off to get off other abilities before refreshing it, even if there is enough chi pooled to get another Blackout Kick off. This behavior only happens in instances where the ilvl is scaled to 463.
      Other than that, great rotation, i've gone 14/14H in both windwalker and brewmaster and have ranked top 10% at ~576 ilvl :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    3. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

hi there was laying low for few weeks after the warden thing and started playing again so i could test around more stuffz :p

what i noticed with the dk cr is that even when i disable the usage of pots in the menu i will still use it automatically during some point one curious thing i noticed about that is too that this happens when someone pops bloodlust(which may be favorable but during certain bossfights i dont use my second pot during bl ^^ )

what happens also i noticed is that sometimes it kinda triggers the pot (i see it highlighting in my bar) but the cooldown is not triggered also i dont get the buff and on top of that i cant use it anymore for the lenght of that fight.

4. bahamen5

bahamen5 New Member

Does this support both frost style and works gret for hardcore raiding?

5. Stormchasing

Most of it Sounds more or LEss like a wow / ui Bug (had this multiple Time),for everything Else (unwanted Pot usage) i'll Need a log (as always)

6. Stormchasing

Frost what? Paladin,priest,mage,deathknight?

7. ibreezer

ibreezer New Member

SVN is unreachable

8. Stormchasing

for me it is working fine!
      there is no public svn anymore

9. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Member

Playing Hunter and have this on semi-auto. I have put my cooldown key on F1 but when I press it nothing happens?

10. Stormchasing

No log,no help ... Single Key without modifier Not Supported between

11. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

Hey man quick Q, with the issues that are still around with mailboxes ect i was wondering if you would be able to give me an svn, or atleast a version thats free on the store that i can use on an older version of honorbuddy? as i tried this on the latest version of HB and it works amazingly, and would like to use it in some of my profiles that have issues with the latest version

12. Stormchasing

No svn for Public usage. Free Version is on the store but Not for Download Only for streaming

13. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

yeah i noticed, i hate the fact that its gone that way but alas, thanks anyway for this contribution to the HB Community <3

14. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Member

Stormchasing by the way I read ur comments u seem really sick and tired of assisting people? Maybe I am wrong but thats my feeling anyways. U told me no logg no help, yet u helped me more than you could do with a logg. ur second meaning was: Single Key without modifier Not Supported between. That helped since I didnt have a modifier.

So thx, maybe this will not mean anything 2 you but it meant a great thing 2 me!

15. Rockcrawler

Rockcrawler New Member

This isn't downloading/streaming. I've gone through all the support documentation and the SVN link is dead (404). Anyway to get a valid SVN link or get the streaming feature working. Thank you.

16. Stormchasing

Read the faq for streaming/Store ... 1750 Users don't have a Problem with the streaming of this routine

17. Rockcrawler

Rockcrawler New Member

Do you have link for the store faq page?

I cannot find anything at Buddy Store

Thanks.

Nevermind....I found a page with a link. I'll give it a try when I get home from work today.

Also, I have more than 1 key. I was logging into HB with a second key that isn't registered to the same email address. I'll send in a request to get my other emails/keys linked to one email. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    18. juanzo

juanzo Member

Has anyone tried this cr with i want movement plugin? If so what bot base did you use.

19. Moboken

Moboken New Member

well, i just tried this again hoping that blizz fixed the issue with Felhunters doing the Devour Enslave demon the second you re-enslave Pit Lord no matter how many times you can do it while killing the felhunters. But Blizz did not fix anything. As soon as the Felhunters appear, they Devour Enslave Demon.
      Also PureRotation is attempting to enslave demon which fails so I click a Macro to re-enslave him and since it is a 1.37 second cast even though i do have the glyph of Enslave Demon on. It still does not do the Enslave fast enough so i get hit a few times. When I do get him re-enslaved and don't have both felhunters dead, the Felhunter does another Devour Enslave Demon the second I get the Pit Lord enslaved and then the boss does a cast Chaos Bolt on me. I did one time get felhunters dead and Pit Lord enslaved and then here came the Chaos Bolt. I am sure there is an issue with this instance from my server - this happen every time from 13-12 mill.

I am only an ilvl554 and this should be easier, imho i don't believe 99% of the people saying they did this within a few tries.

WoWScrnShot_100514_145108-1.jpg

log
      [ View attachment 1228 2014-10-05 13.53.txt

Also followed all of the guides fond in this thread and Millz's guide which is very good.

20. zerotolerance

zerotolerance New Member

Lol I just did it on my first try on a warlock that's 510, you're probably not following instructions.