• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

haha 226k on jin'rokh here ilvl 519 with the council 522 2h it rocks

2. gregt

gregt New Member

Attached Files:

3. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

i agree 500 percent-using the beta i was pulling less then 100k when i normally do 140k sustained in ilvl 520 gear

4. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

I also agree

5. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

HB Issue, as I stated above. It's on your own risk if you use the current beta build for raiding.

GetAllAuras (on getting the duration) is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta build

6. timelord

timelord New Member

isnt the beta of hb what they will fix and use for the stable release, so if thats the case cant you make a start on getting purerotation ready i think all the replies here shows how good your cc actually is :)

7. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

We already have made changes to a lot of classes.

---------

Just tested destruction with latest beta, appears to be working fine for me following the F&B changes. Shout if there's any issues.

8. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

hey guise;

i'm very unsatisfied with the enhancement rotation, especially for pvp (pve doesn't matter that much) - any possible way i could work together with some pr-dev to implement the pvp logic?
      it shouldn't be that much of work. if anyone would tell me what is needed to be changed except the PVPRoutine {} stuff i'll be glad to give my input. a first glance 6 hours ago, before i went to sleep, revealed that most of the code is wrapped in "subcode", e.g. not that modular as i thought it would be, maybe someone could help me dive into it.

I'll be on the irc idle'ing
      :)

regards

9. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Mage fire whit BETA fail all time, i try today in LFR and see that too many times, no cast fireball, and no make good rotation...is for beta no?

10. Millz

We don't support beta versions. Once there's a stable release we'll look into the rotations properly.

We also don't support PvP rotations yet.

11. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

it is the same like blizzard and the PTR :)
      not everything from the PTR finds it's way to the public release, same is for HB, in most cases we get all functions from beta to release, but not all the time,

for stuff that is currently broken, but will be fixed with the new beta built, we don't do any workarounds to get it working NOW for 1 or 2 days.

I already "fixed" blood dk tanking while raiding yesterday, but dropped these changes, while waiting for a HB fix, because ... i hate fixing a fix that fixes a fix that is not related to our core ;) (like duration ... we could get it from wow itself with different calls, we could get it by tracking it internally and compare last cast time with current cast time and so on ... but hell no ! )
      PVP is by default (except some classes that were already reworked) executing the PVE-Routine
      PVE-Routine assembles the subroutines into a logical order
      So if u think that one or more of the subroutines doesn't fit for PVP, copy them, rename them to ... for example HandleSingleTarget to HandleSingleTargetPvP
      and assemble them into a logical order within PVPRoutine
      After that u can tweak the PVPones to whatever u need :)
      In every other case u have to wait for one of our devs, cause we're currently busy with examining PR and the current beta built

12. randomstraw

i don't ask you to do it for me. I want to contribute. Don't get me wrong :) PR is awesome, thats just why i'd like to see some pvpstuff added :)

yep, i got that already. the problem i stumbled upon was, that the pveroutine calls subroutines which call subroutines which call subroutines with subroutines in subroutines extending subroutines :p it just looks overcomplicated from an "outside view" thats why i asked if any dev, familar with the structure, could give me an example of something that the pveroutine already does, in another way for pvp. for example, the pveroutine calls totems. there is no "placeTotem" or something in the "executed routine itself" but in a subroutine it calls, making it difficult for outstanders to follow what exactly happens where. Got my point? Or am I just too ... lazy?
      i know where to tweak, i just don't know if i have to go the long way, analyzing each and everything or can go a short one.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
    13. Millz

What logic do you want to add? If you explain what you want it to do then someone will add it in. It's better that everyone gets the benefit rather than individuals editing their own copies.

Id explain how it works, but its sunny in the uk today (super rare) so I'm out making the most of it!

14. randomstraw

you got exactly what i'm aiming to. i just thought i'd not directly bug you right now, cause beta stuff needs work, not everything (else) works as extended, etc.
      i guess once i get alxaw in the irc i'll just talk to him, since he's the "shaman-man"

:) enjoy your sunny day!

15. timelord

timelord New Member

woot what ever hb did or you guys did my rotation now works on the current beta, i did an svn update for PR and hot bananas it worked :) great cc and what 4 days into the new patch and we have a beta and a cc that works great job all round guys :)

16. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

That is pretty beastly/sick. Is there any way that you could please share your talents and build? Or, are talents and build maybe posted somewhere in this thread that you know of and I'll be glad to search? My Blood/Frost DK is Ilvl 505 and she is pulling maybe 70k. :(

17. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Blood-Talents
      Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
      Frost-Talents
      Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
      Stat-Prio for frost dw: Hit(7.5%)=Exp > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Hit(26.5%)
      nothing special there with my talents :) and with my built

are u talkin bout the beta built and dw frost the last days?
      we already said, that there is something broken in HB which stops the routine from working the right way (everytime we do check for the duration, the routine returns wrong values), this is where (maybe) the routine decides too refresh diseases in an infinte loop
      i by myseld could only test the blood specc, which is working okay so far, except that it spams a bit too much blood boil, but the routine was doin it all the time, so this is not a new bug :p
      and blood tap seems to be messed a bit, that's why switched to RE instead of BT in myl blood specc

18. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

Nope :). In general, with another cc or on my own. That's why I'm so antsy for HB to be up and running because I'd love to try this one out. Thanks for the info on talents and builds!

19. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

the whole thing bout the jin rokh fight is blowing cds like pillar and racials and getting lucky with trink procs like my spark and feathers while youre in the puddle that gives you the dps buff-i was able to rank in the top 1000 parses (667) for the world of logs on that fight with a sexy 226k dps as 2h frost ilvl 523

edit: having councils 522 2h zerat greatsword does help

20. blacka_bro

blacka_bro New Member

heey did you changed something with the destru rotation, cause it feels like its reacting his chaos bolt with trinket procs, my dps went up insanely o_O.

5 min dps test 148k dps on test dummy

testing it with beta so maybe thats why?

ilvl 528