• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. LuckyZippo

LuckyZippo New Member

there you go, frost 2h dk, refreshing blood plague every 2 seconds, thus not being able to cast obliterate

Attached Files:

2. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

can u explain a bit more? what is casted on CD? BB? DnD? HS? Pestilence?

3. Stormchasing

Currently in testing for two classes / speccs

4. Stormchasing

we could already reproduce the issue yesterday in both versions (2h and 1h) and are working on it, it seems to be not the blood plague detection (HasAura is working, Cached version is also working) ... but there are more conditions that are affecting PS atm, one of them seems to be broken - our first idea was the detection of the wielding (1h or 2h), but this is working as intended, we are goin now step by step through the rotation / conditions
      We are working on this, we should be able to fix it until 8pm (EU-Berlin ... should be CET + 1 if i'm not wrong)

Last edited: May 27, 2013
    5. Obliv

Obliv New Member

My bad edited the post twice and left out the spell. It casts DnD even though AoE in General is off.

6. Stormchasing

Well DnD is in all cases part of the single target rotation, the difference between single and aoe is the priority
      DnD in SingleTarget will only be casted when nothing else is to do and the fight duration (combat time left for this mob) > DnD Duration
      There is currently no reason to remove it from the rotation
      When u r actually tanking (not offtanking/waiting to taunt) u will swing your weapong with autohits on target and refresh dots most of the time, so no reason to save the runes for anything ...

But i found another issue with Blood DK, which would explain some of the threat generation issues ... there is no BS/HS used currently ...
      Will add this within the next hours, this should also fix the DnD issues ;) cause the runes will be used for more important things :D

I'll also add an option to explicitly disable DnD in Single and/or AOE mode, but DnD is absolutely done correct atm, no reason to turn it off

7. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Mages
      - AoE: Frost Bomb our current target rather than selecting any

Frost Mage
      - Cancel Blizzard for Brain Freeze/FoF.
      - Arcane Explosion appears to do slightly more damage than Blizzard. If more units in range of AE than blizzard, will cast AE instead.

I'm not convinced Blizzard/AE can do more damage than NT, and can't decide what the best mage bomb talent is. Will require more tuning over the coming days... Leave suggestions...

8. KsuCoolCat

KsuCoolCat Member

While you're digging around in there, it seems Death Strike is suffering from a similar problem in the Blood rotation. I was raiding last night and it just would not cast Death Strike at all. All of the conditionals for using it were coming back false no matter what the situation was. I don't have a clean log for it atm, but the stuff people are seeing in the Frost rotation seem to match what i was seeing.

9. Millz

Frost Mage
      - Removed Arcane Explosion. Was a dps loss.
      - Blizzard will only cast when 5 units are under it, and cancel when there's less than 5.
      - Made AoE detection range (and radius for blizzard/flamestrike) much stricter - required for the higher dps.
      - Flamestrike will now cast in AoE mode regardless of units (it's a dps increase at >=2 units).

For 'General' use, Nether Tempest still appears to be the best mage bomb.

10. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

In MMO and Elitejerks, all people find that if you attack unitarget or 2 or less enemys, LB is better, but if your have more than 2 adds + boss, NT is too better.

For trys since 5.3, i find that in all logs for HC raid, use LB

11. Millz

Yeah I was seeing that, but for trash/LFR/farming it's just easier to stick with NT. For a progression fight you definately want to look to change it.

12. kuldeep

kuldeep New Member

Warlock destruction: Doesnt keep Rain of fire up all the time at max range-> when close to boss it tried to keep it up. Also doesnt ramp up Burning Embers before using Dark Soul:Instability.

Log attached View attachment 3360 2013-05-27 19.31.txt :)

13. Millz

RoF only has a 35 yard range, all other spells have 40 yard, so make sure you're within 35 yards. It also doesn't cast it if you're low on mana to prevent starving ourselves and pausing.

You need to change the setting for burning embers. You currently have it set to 1 ember before casting DS:I

14. kuldeep

kuldeep New Member

Ah sorry, all my fault :)
      Will set it and check again and let you know how it goes.

15. Stormchasing

*** UPDATE ***

With the new HB release i could manage to update the FrostDKs - both (DW and 2H) - should now use Plague Strike the right way

Looking into Blood DK now

16. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Storm - If I use DnD during the last 10 seconds a mob is alive, I have 20 seconds before I can use DnD again. Not a big deal in raiding, but slows down heroics and scenario pulls. Only suggestion is to set DnD to the AoE option in General settings so I know for sure it'll be off CD when needed.

It's definitely using it correctly in the rotation, just in some circumstances I'd like to control it. Thanks for adding that in.. and glad to see you working on Blood next!

17. Deathshiver

Deathshiver Member

Shadow priests are getting an error when multi-dot is enabled. Using automatic mode, not sure if that makes a difference. Also running beta build currently, but can try release once it's out.

Code:
      [15:29:38.130 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 000007E8 [299]!
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
         at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.Read[T](IntPtr address, Boolean isRelative)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWMovementInfo.()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWMovementInfo.get_Position()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_RelativeLocation()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Location()
         at PureRotation.Core.Unit.GetMultiDoTTarget(WoWUnit unit, String debuff, Double radius, Double refreshDurationRemaining) in Routines\PureRotation\Core\Unit.cs:line 98
         at PureRotation.Core.Spell.<>c__DisplayClass9a.<PreventDoubleMultiDoT>b__97(Object ctx) in Routines\PureRotation\Core\Spell.cs:line 758
      Also, the shadow priest rotation sometimes just stands there when I would normally expect there to be a mind flay filler, and often continues to just stand there even after dots have fallen off. It eventually kicks back in, but it seems random when it does so.

18. Stormchasing

got different issues atm ...
      PureRotation is remembered by HB, but there are no Spells casted ... as if i'm in pause state ... but i'm not, tried with singular -> works fine, but we haven't changed anything related to the core

19. Stormchasing

Exception happens every now and then when a mob dies while code is executed, as long as your complete log isn't spammed by that ... ignore it

20. Deathshiver

Deathshiver Member

My complete log is spammed by that again and again. The bot refuses to do any actions until multi-dot is disabled when there are multiple targets.

Running the bot for about 4 minutes while using Tyrael (and doing dailies) generated a log about 3.5 MB in size full of that error.