• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Bad_Tux

Bad_Tux Member

Incarnation is a Level 60 Talent which improves Cat Form so you can use Ravage without being in stealth or positioning. Feral CR wont use it at all, even if it is skilled instead of "Soul of the Forest". Incarnation gives a huge burst while Bloodlust is active or even when the fight is starting. Im trying to provide you with a log. But as far as I know PR won't use it at all. :)

2. Bad_Tux

Bad_Tux Member

Nuff said. :p It does... I swear.. as soon as I said I would give you a log it did ^^

3. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

well i'm happy that it is working :)

4. ebinjabr

ebinjabr New Member

Still having problems with destro lock, cant keep high immolate uptime dont know why am having this problem other players seem doing fine. I tried on dummy just now with 56% uptime on immolate debuff at start ended after 6 mins with 68% uptime before i stopped the bot it started refreshing immolate after 2-3 seconds can someone check the log and tell me whats going on View attachment 1564 2013-06-10 02.31.txt

5. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Are you measuring uptime with recount or skada? Recount is broken as shit and often gives incorrect values. Can you actually see immolate drop if you watch the debuff on the target?

[22:33:32.655 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 99.9%
      5 sec
      [22:33:37.431 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 99.9%
      2 sec
      [22:33:39.469 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 100.0%
      3 sec
      [22:33:52.852 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 99.9%
      6 sec
      [22:33:58.102 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 100.0%
      2 sec
      [22:34:00.239 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 99.9%
      2 sec
      [22:34:02.389 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 100.0%
      3 sec
      [22:34:05.114 N] [PureRotation 2.1.1]: *Immolate on Raider's Training Dummy at 19.8 yds at 99.9%

If anything immolate is being cast too much (we refresh when remaining duration is less than 7 seconds - i.e. 50% of the base duration to not loose and ticks, thanks to the pandemic passive ability).

6. lockie

lockie New Member

Attached Files:

7. ebinjabr

ebinjabr New Member

It drops off a lot, i just wanted to support my issue with numbers i am using skada since you asked for debuff uptime last time i mentioned this problem, that the bot keep spamming incinerate when it should keep immolate debuff up or cast chaos bolt on high embers. I can actually see the bot trying to cast immolate or chaos bolt at the right time (yellow border appears on the skills on action bar) but it does that right in the middle of an incinerate cast, sometimes it just gets lucky to get cast an immolate or chaos bolts off. It seems like there are 2 bots are doing the rotation, first one just keep spamming incinerate and the second one tries to get other spells casted.

So to sum things up, what happened in that log that my immolate debuff uptime was low 55%-68% but at the end it went mad and kept casting immolate every 2-4 seconds. Sorry about my english not my first language.

8. Millz

Okay thanks, I'll test it out and see how it looks from my end. Sounds like it's trying to cast too quick. Fairly busy at the moment but will get back to you today hopefully.

9. Millz

Thanks for the report. Is the problem that it IS dispelling?

To be honest, we're not really working on the healing/dispelling part of pure in it's current form as Wulf is currently re-writing it from scratch, and it's turning out to be something amazing.

10. lockie

lockie New Member

I was mainly talking about the primordius fight in ToT, sorry for not clarifying. When it dispels, it takes off the good buffs on teammates regardless of what I change it to.
      It would just be great to have the option if you could turn it off completely if its not too much trouble.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    11. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

mhm something most be wrong with your skada/recount

the complete fight duration that i looked at (from your log, started with the first immolate and ended with the last immolate) is about 00:05:29.279
      which are 329 seconds, in these 329 seconds, Immolate dropped 6 times, the recasting of immolate happened after 2-5 seconds after it was not up and in sum it wasn't up for 25 seconds in a 329 time window

this is an uptime from 92.401 % or a downtime of 7.599

12. ebinjabr

ebinjabr New Member

Ok lets assume skada or recount are giving false numbers, but my eyes wouldnt mate :p like i said before the bot thinks it casted immolate but it never did maybe a video would prove this but i have never made one before

13. TheKrazed

TheKrazed New Member

Actually I can attest to the immolate dropping off target. I wasn't too fussed as my lock is merely a scrub alt, but I find it drops off every 2nd or 3rd rotation, while it's trying to cast CS or Inc. Sometimes if I start a fight with high BE count, it won't cast it at all and go straight into CS burn.

14. Millz

It used to have 100% up time on target dummies (it may not necessarily be 100% on boss fights due to game mechanics). If it doesn't have 100% on target dummies then there's an issue. There's easy ways to fix it though. It's my new #1 priority to investigate, but I'm busy with work at the moment :)

15. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hey Millz, do you check your aura by string?
      I have noticed that in some cases @ certain units hb returns totally wrong values for aura time left. Sometimes it just returns 0 or the max value. The strange thing is, that it does not always happen.
      I switched then from Strings to IDs and now it seems to be working.
      I cannot tell you why this works, but maybe this might be your problem, too.

16. Millz

HB returns the correct values (as string), I think it's chaos bolts/shadowburn taking too high a priority if we need to nuke (dependent on our auras). Need to refresh immolate higher than CB/SB if it's about to drop (< cast time remaining).

*Edit* Green fire also alters the spell/aura id's of warlock abilities too. The strings seem more reliable for demo/destro warlocks.. affliction doesn't work with strings... consistency!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    17. lexmosti

lexmosti New Member

Has anyone tried it for elemental shamans in Tortos hc 10man yet? That fight is not elemental friendly because of needed high movement during the encounter. So what you think to use the rotation for single target Tortos and whirling turtles? I got 520 ilvl and I can barely do 100k-110k. I really need to improve that. Any suggestions to use this rotation for the fight?

18. Millz

Immolate should be fixed now. Also increased CoE's priority slightly. Give it another try and see if it drops off.

19. fish221171

fish221171 Member

Millz,

Just wanted to give my thanks for such a great Warlock CC, I am currently only 88 but Desto (which I really enjoy) is kicking-ass. I am close to switching this to my main at some point soon, please keep up the great work on the Warlock experience.

Thanks

20. ebinjabr

ebinjabr New Member

Hey Millz the last fixed help increased immolate debuff uptime to 93%! Which is very good i guess, thanks! Just wondering how much uptime do u get?