• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PureRotation V2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Stormchasing, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

2. carterl2

carterl2 New Member

NOOOOO! The Shadow Priest routine has been performing brilliantly, much better than Tuhana's routine since the latest updates Millz made a few weeks ago now to fix the old pauses (Millz is awesome, all hail Millz) but unfortunately after updating via SVN today (it updated only one file but i missed which one) I'm getting really bad stutters in WOW and on my whole PC the performance has gone to crap even the mouse freezes =(

Here is a log file, I hope this helps and the problem is easily fixable =) Everyone working on Pure rocks!

Attached Files:

Millz likes this.
    3. Millz

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, the log you've attached is for TuanHAs routine, not PureRotation :)

4. carterl2

carterl2 New Member

Ever have one of those moments when your bot is running like crap and you think to yourself "Lee you haven't gone and selected Tuhana's again by accident with Tyrael frame lock on" and you scroll to the top in HB and check, and it looks like Pure so you assume your not a idiot this time and a recent change has broke it so you make a post. Then you go and try it again and realize nope Lee you were right the first time, you probably selected the wrong CC because this is working fine again.

I shalt delete Tuhana's now so I dont bother you with my jibber jabber next time! Apologies Mills, did I mention your routine is bloody awesome?

5. Millz

Haha, good stuff, glad it's working for you, and thanks for the donation :)

6. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

?'m glad that i haven't broken anything :)

7. Millz

First time for everything eh? :D

8. Stormchasing

normally i'm breaking only stuff that wasn't ever working the way it should :p so i give u only the reason to rewrite it^^

9. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

im still getting issues with the routine stopping, sometimes it doesnt do it for a while and sometimes it does it 10+ times a boss fight. ill try provide another log once im home from work.

Curious though are any other BM Hunters seing this or is it just me, as nobody else has mentioned the issue.

10. KsuCoolCat

KsuCoolCat Member

.NET 4.5 Framework will not install on a windows XP machine. The official requirements state that you must be on Windows 7 or higher .NET Framework System Requirements

On a side note, i believe the part of the 4.5 framework that pure uses is the caching. Which will not be able to be removed. Ergo, Pure requires Windows 7 or later.

11. Millz

Or Vista SP2, but lolvista.

12. Stormchasing

Not correct (i was also wrong, so ... don't worry about that conclusion :D )

For .NET Framework 4 the System.Runtime.Cachine.dll is in the extended version of the .NET Framework (aka the full install - not the smaller Client installation).
      As long as a machine has the extended version of the .NET Framework 4 installed, System.Runtime.Caching.dll can be used from any type of .NET Framework application.

13. Hamuul

Hamuul New Member

very difficult to add this setting?

14. Stormchasing

nope, not that hard, but no interest to do so atm, cause i'm playing regularly with ctm

15. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

for the ctm haters, use this makro to toggle

Code:
      /run if GetCVar("Autointeract")=="0" then ConsoleExec("Autointeract 1") else ConsoleExec("Autointeract 0") end
      /script print "ctm toggled";

16. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

after the persisting issue with BM i have reverted to SV and its very smooth and very fast with no pauses at all so far in 9 bosses. Would still like to see BM looked at when TreeK or someone has the time.

17. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

I would look into it if I had a hunter to begin with. Sadly I don't :\

18. Stormchasing

Provide a new log where we can see the pauses, and we will look at it, but in your last log there was no pausing at all, and the issue with the lua has now a fallback version, so the routine should work better than before for ya, but without a new log which shows the issues, noone can do anything, not TReeK, no me, nor anyoneelse

19. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

I understand, im going off the assumption that its not just a issue for me as pure waorks flawless for me when playing SV or even warlock which leads me to belive its a issue with the routine. but yea the issue with providing a log is that im raiding progress with the guild most nights and if i leave it to pause im not gonna be doing much dps therefore im helping it along so the log doesnt show pauses. cant replicate the pauses during combat dummy very often its ushally in proper combat situations.

When i get chance to run LFR i will try get a log but like i say i may be able to go 1-2 fights without it happening and then it may happen 10+ times during 3rd fight but by that time its a fairly big log.

Thanks for the time and effort put into these routines, ill try get that log asap.

20. face21

face21 Member

did you know that with tyreal the dps seems lower for locks than with lazyraider? for me thats the case, it seems with tyreal, that when I have no fires he stops casting and he just stands their waiting for more fires to build, it might be doing this with lazyraider but I havent seen it doing that yet, I can get you logs but I was wondering that if I get the logs can it be after the raid rather than shutting it off right when i see it happen? I usually see this action right in the middle of a raid which is why I still havent gotten a log for you yet. I really enjoy this routine and its very well made, and I will even consider donating to it once I get a new job (lay off) thanks for your everlasting support, and the continued free updates on the routine.