• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PVP lvling VS regular levelbot VS mix

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bigellie1, Jan 23, 2010.

?

PVP leveling vs levelbot vs mix

1. PVP

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Levelbot

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. MIX

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. awscissors

awscissors New Member

was doing like 3-4 hrs/level to 52. switched to mixed-AV on my shaman and have leveled twice 2 hours! about 90k/hr from 30-33k/hr

2. NatroN

NatroN New Member

i'm a lvl 73 deathknight - since i saw that mix leveling should be a little bit faster i tried the Mixed - AV - but on my realm it takes hours to get in there (waited 5 hours - no inv to AV), so i decided to join AB - Mixed. Is there still some good xp to make? Or should i just use levelbot?

tia
      natron

3. lysdexic

lysdexic New Member

Mixed AB is your best bet until 70. It's hard to get queues for AV until 70 or so, or at least it was for me. Then most battlegroups will have at least 2 running during normal play hours (8AM-Midnite server) I really wish I knew how to make a GOOD mesh in AV, the stock one seems to wander a lot, or make a CC that follows the zerg rushers or tries to cap flags in EOTS. But alas, I am terrible at coding.

4. awscissors

awscissors New Member

just wanted to say that I tried mixed AB and my xp/hour tanked. it was lower than grinding for me, but every time i've checked on my bot tonight he's been in AV and in the last 4-5 hours he's gotten 15 loots lol I guess my battle group loves AV. Not sure why AB was so bad for my xp/hr though