• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Questing Profiles

Discussion in 'Wildbuddy Profiles' started by Deathdisguise, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Deathdisguise

Deathdisguise Community Developer

Interesting! I'll look into this! Last test I ran through Algoroc had the newer (and older) mesh in that area intact! It's possible the nav server kicked it at that moment, but I'll look into it none the less. :)

2. Dragoran

Dragoran New Member

good Profile hope your work up to 50 :))

3. obbi

obbi Member

Is this project dead? Imean you would earn ALOT of money if it was rdy for the f2p version :p

4. Deathdisguise

Still being churned away at slowly! :)

5. Deathdisguise

Exile Arkship and Northern Wilds have been updated for F2P!

Please note, there are a few mesh issues in the Arkship, highly recommended to not AFK in it just yet. (Seriously, there's a mesh issue at the very start!) :D

6. MCHammer87

MCHammer87 New Member

how is this for dominion? :), Keep up the great work broo :)

7. Deathdisguise

The information you seek is on the very first post. :p

8. Lukov

Lukov New Member

Arkship profiles are redundant as you instantly bypass them, even on new accounts.

9. Deathdisguise

They will be supported, none the less!

10. Tankall

Tankall New Member

Tried to check out the Northern Wilds profile today on a new toon. It looks like there's an error if you do not go through the arkship on your new toon and start this profile. Profile will run to the turn in person that you would normally go to after going through the arkship and try to turn in a quest that you never got because the arkship was skipped. I tried accepting the first few quests, but the profile won't progress past that point of trying to turn in the first quest that isn't there.

11. Deathdisguise

Oops! I forgot about that! Let me fix it now! (will edit when update pushed)

EDIT: Kay, try it now, boss!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    12. patata

patata New Member

Hello DeathDisquise, tried Northern Wilds one and it works like a charm the bot doesnt sell the items and he stucks when the bags are full but that is minor thing. Going to try Algoroc now and see how it will report afterwards. Keep up the good work DD u are one of the few who bothers with WB.

13. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

I believe DD is working on vendoring.

I've reported a few issues with Algoroc to DD already, so just be aware you'll need to keep an eye on it. When you get to a quest where it uses a cannon to shoot you in the air over and over, while in the air, target yourself and hit the 1 key. Algoroc was not tested with F2P besides by you and me (and possibly others who haven't posted about it) and that appears to be where things begin to need some work.

14. Tankall

Tankall New Member

Northern Wilds works flawlessly now thanks much!

Having a hang up in Algoroc - line #924
      I think I already turned in the quest manually and it's not being recognized in the profile.

F2P has really allowed for a lot of testing!

15. Deathdisguise

Thanks! I'll look into this! It's possible the quest ID changed for "A Salvageable Situation"

16. NcSr

NcSr New Member

Hello,

first of all I want to thank DD for your great work. Keep going! :)
      Today I created a new character to test these leveling profiles.

Background:
      - Exile
      - Mordesh Warrior Soldier
      - Default Combat Routine

Arkship
      Arkship worked nearly perfect for me. I only stuck once after picking up the Quest from Victor Lazarin. The german name for this quest is "Einführung, Medizin und Totschlag", in english I think Medbay Mayhem. The character keeps running into the table in front of the quest NPC.
      Without this little issue I could have went full afk. ;)

Northern Wilds
      In this profile I stuck twice.
      The first one was while doing the quest "reporting for duty". The character tried to find and kill the next Yeti.
      Last GUI message:
      A burning tree was in my way.

I stuck for the second time after finishing the quest fiery distruction. The inventory was full and I couldn't get the quest reward.
      Maybe there are already some settings to handle this? I already activated "auto equip" but there were 2 bags to increase my inventory which the bot didnt equip.

I will try to test the next profiles asap and give some feedback. :)
      How can I give you more detailed informations about your leveling scripts? I don't know how to read the exact coordinates from the map, monster- or NPC-ID's. Can you tell me how to do that?

Edit: The Profile ended at Level 5 (99%) for me ;) Could have killed 1 more mob the reach the level up, but shit happens xD
      Edit 2: Time needed to finish both scripts: without the stuck ~ 35-40 min.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    17. Tankall

Tankall New Member

Hmm, went back and tried Northern Wilds again and now my toons will get within range of mobs, target them, but not attack.

18. Tankall

Tankall New Member

I didn't think that this happened on previous runs, but now when I try to use the profile for Northern Wilds or Algoroc, characters will stop and not attack creatures that are marked as neutral. Creatures marked as hostile are still fine, but neutral (ie Yetis/Rootbrutes in NW and Boulderbacks in Algoroc) creatures cause the bot to just stop and stand there.

19. patata

patata New Member

Hello

I saw that u updated Galerac profile decided to test it. There are some hiccups but nothing major, some quests done manually, some char stuck 85% good profile.I have a question does Whitevale, Farside, Wilderrun, Malgrave, Grimvault share quests i mean does Exile and Dominion have same quests or separate does anyone know?

20. Cardsmall

Cardsmall Member

When attempting to load the Galeras profile I get this error.

Loading profile: D:\Downloads\Wildbuddy 1.1.604.3\Profiles\Questing\Exile\[DD][E] Galeras.xml
      UNHANDLED DISPATCHER EXCEPTION
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Buddy.Wildstar.Engine.Profiles.Profile.BuildRefs(ProfileElement element)
      at Buddy.Wildstar.Engine.Profiles.Profile.BuildRefs(ProfileElement element)
      at Buddy.Wildstar.Engine.Profiles.Profile.BuildReferences()
      at Buddy.ProfileBot.ProfileBot.LoadProfileByPath(String profilePath)
      at Buddy.ProfileBot.ProfileBot.OnButtonClicked(Object sender)
      at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
      at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
      at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
      at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
      at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
      at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
      at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
      at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
      at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
      at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
      at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
      at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
      at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
      at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
      at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
      at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
      at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
      Setting game spell cast behavior to Normal
      No profile loaded! Profile Bot requires a profile to be loaded before starting the bot the first time. Subsequent starts will use the last-used profile.

This is my first time trying to use the questing profiles in the profile bot do I not have something set up correctly?