• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • random

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CoDeXxX, Jan 22, 2010.

1. osirislives

osirislives Member

Yes... It will be the day they put it in the Release section of the forum

2. osirislives

osirislives Member

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say if it can run WOW, it will run HB

3. applepiez

applepiez New Member

it will run it, just update to .net 4.0

4. superpitbullk

superpitbullk New Member

Attached Files:

5. RG101

RG101 New Member

6. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

This singular should compile (the next hb push should also make singular compile by default) - i've updated the priest (all 3 rotations). I dunno how much the other classes were updated

questing is still borked, so is bgbuddy (they may get fixed on next push, dunno)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    7. Aaron86

Aaron86 Member

It will run fine you just run 32 bit launcher for wow

8. megalol

megalol New Member

it was like that before, it runs with the 32 bit wow client, doesnt matter if your os is 32 or 64. I have 64 and it run just fine :) (well before the update :p)

9. fff4234

fff4234 New Member

That release does not say [OFFICIAL][Patch 5.0.4] Honorbuddy it is the developers version. Quit trying to play us as fools.

Be honest and just say developement has been paused at the moment per @APOC so they can have something to test against.

10. Divmehz

Divmehz New Member

If you bothered to read kicks post, you would understand he is actually correct. Read the forum instead of making assumptions.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    11. fff4234

fff4234 New Member

Direct quote from @Apoc in response to a question from IRC:

(@Apoc) Because we have to put updating on hold for a few
      (@Apoc) So we have something to test with :p

12. aerounleashed

aerounleashed New Member

does hb works now?

13. peppy

peppy New Member

what is the correct post? i see alot of posts and several are saying HB is back up, but yet it still says i havent attached to a vaild instance of wow? im not trying to troll or cause problems, i simply just want a correct update. thx in advance

14. wallimann00

wallimann00 New Member

So is HB online or no? Im still having the same problem with the build numbers

15. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the forums are controlled by a select few. I don't know how often they police each thread, so I don't know exactly how much they see that goes on. Most of these posts go on ignored because it's the same exact post using different words, and that post is basically, "*whine* HB needs to hurry up and be given to us because the developers posted a date, which in our minds is a life or death promise, so if they don't follow that deadline, and give us the bot on that deadline, we're going to piss and moan and cry about it because we've been lied to, mistreated, and have been forced to miss out on cheating on a video game! It's not fair that we should have to wait for a bot that is statistically less detectable than any other bot on the market, and does more than any other bot on the market, because all those other bots were up within a minimum of one day, and a maximum of three days, so why can't HB do that? It's just not fair! *whine*"

And, until the developers decide that they should post a sticky regarding any updates that is locked to the immature rabble that apparently have no patience, nor understand English well enough to know what the words "HonorBuddy will be back up when the developers finish working on it, and not a minute sooner!" mean, then this whole fiasco is going to continue. You will never stop these people from making new threads about it, unless the forums are locked down completely, if that's even possible. So, sadly, we're all going to have to put up with the infantile raging about a piece of software designed to cheat on a video game, and also have to listen to the excuses that are supposed to make all this B.S. acceptable. Don't forget the theorcrafters that want to throw in their opinions on marketing, engineering, coding, software writing, and God only knows what else I've seen listed over the past week, because these people want their recognition also.

The fact of the matter still remains that this post will be ignored and be buried along with all the other sensible posts, and will have at least one person that will feel the need to flame or make some sort of mocking joke, which in all reality makes them look like a spastic retard on a caffeine high. You all must accept the fact that A) Yes, you paid for a product that stated it would need to be updated from time to time, and you accepted that clause by purchasing it, B) No, the developers are not going to "hurry up" and put out a bot just because you nag, whine, cry, rage, flame, freak out, or anything else, C) Yes, you are going to have to wait for it to come out, and even when it does come out, it's not going to be 100% functional, as they stated it would be released in various stages throughout the time to come between now and the final release. These are the cold, hard facts. Protest all you like, but until you control your own company and workforce held therein, nothing will change or bend to meet your own selfish desires.

Apoc, Hawker, Nesox, and everyone else that works on this program will get things done in their own sweet precious time. The only thing that can be done is to sit back, hit F5 until the ink rubs off the keyboard and there's a gaping, smoking hole left, and you finally see the release of the bot.

Cross-Posted to other threads

16. MwlPFyFarj

MwlPFyFarj New Member

17. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

ok, seriusly. how long would have it taken, if you still would use n.net3.5 to bring out a working HB agian? just take necessary changes and let people bot.

why wasnt it posible to give a version out, and if custmers are satisfied, work on the fine cut.

changing the code to .net4.0, cleaning the code... couldn`t that have been done, when a stable version is out?
      fanboiz, stop to talk about whiners... enough is really enough. 1 think i know for sure. this license was the last license i bought. shadowbot is probably better than HB. i am still trying out everything.

Stick with the old code, would have given a stabile version for sure now, and you could work on a .net4 version without any preasure.

hurry the fuck up. i am getting really annoyed now. same as the most except QQing fanboiz who think you are the greatest, and try to defend you against complaints

18. ridder654

ridder654 New Member

If you would read back at all you would see Apoc said it would be another 1/2 day. LEARN TO READ

19. yepuhuh

yepuhuh New Member

I can live with the bot being down for improvement reasons.

Doesn't bother me one bit, I can go on to other things while I wait.

But, it doesn't bother me one bit either that people get upset. I think the devs just need to reword their statements a little differently.

Like the poster put a couple up using the word deadline a few times. Missing deadlines is never a good thing. Now if they put that they'll try and get hb up by this date or we'll try and have it up tomorrow without putting a so called deadline out there it wouldn't be as bad.

I've been with HB for a pretty damn long time and i'm not going anywhere. I'll be waiting just like the majority of us who don't post much.

20. peppy

peppy New Member

ive been looking on alot of posts and people are saying the bot has been released, but i still get the message im not attached to a vaild instance of wow. i have searched these boards for over an hour to the point im getting bad headaches and still cant get an answer. please help me. i dont see a updated version of HB anywhere and i cant get it to work. i dont know if people are just trolling by saying it works again or not. im confused. and if it is up, can u please send me a link to the new bot?

Thanks in advance,
      Peppy