• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Really? Auth failure again?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by projektt, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. milly201

milly201 New Member

Hoping for fix soon :)

2. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

C'mon guys, be patient, lets not forget that auth is supposed to be fixed and that these basement boys clearly aren't professionals.

3. Barthos

Barthos New Member

Wow does it on a schedule basis and they inform you on forehand how long it's going to be.
      Wow forums will get spammed to death if there's a random issue with a server thus forcing reaction from mod's.

So yea, that's the way it happens: you pay for an service, if that service stops without any message up front you shoul'd be wondering what's going on.
      And if you're in a bad luck situation like bossland is where it has been happening users get irritated at the moment one thing goes wrong ^^

4. Whoping

Whoping New Member

I am just a stupid network engineer and not a systems engineer but if you ask me you guys have some capacity issues to reoslve :)

5. ahmadonut2

ahmadonut2 New Member

that's because billion ppl uses HB

Well you know the deal, the more ppl that hits the site, the slower the server will get..i mean even the forums are slow too. HB will need to upgrade their bandwidth or add more clusters. That's just my theory....

6. king

king Member

Your retarded, WOW tells you when they are going down for maintenance and gives you a eta when they will go online again. HB staff doesn't do either with these Auth problems. These auth problems have been going on for weeks, not days, weeks. They still can't fix it correctly.

7. ZyTE

ZyTE New Member

Really? Blizz usually schedule downtime, they usually updates within minutes that it's down and they are working, a simple message would help.

And the last 1? month HB has been running very veyr iffy, it's the start of the expansion i know, but the creators of HB did say it should be working within a week, not within 2 months

8. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Oh it is weekend, you must be the dumbest person i?v seen write here, if you?r mobile operator went down on friday you would be ok if it didn?t come up until monday? if one offers a 24/7 service they should offer 24/7 support or atleast people that are active when needed.

You surtenly don?t have a shit to give in this matter and nothing else just leave the thread as you do not help.

9. Sokoo

Sokoo New Member

They should get a bigger bandwith, the site had been loading for ages the last few months... And it's not my internet connection fyi :)

10. yus

yus New Member

again:(

11. basaradavid

basaradavid New Member

i would agree with you if this was free software. however, its not. the people that are whining obviously have more value in the money they spent on this product and therefor expect reliability like what should come with anything that you buy. however. its not the devs fault its technology. its always advancing and moving towards making our lives easier and better. dont like it? find a rock to crawl under. il be chilling in my house playing wow :)

12. Pasterke

Pasterke Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

HB only useable during week days, not in weekends. Every weekend the same auth problems. Too many people online in the weekends, there server can't handle it.

13. binom

binom New Member

les vendeurs ne sont pas des constructeurs

cela dis un certain monsieur lamborguini ( fabricant de materiel pour la ferme ) ? un jour fait une remarque a la marque Ferrari ( il leurs expliquait comment resoudre le probleme de leur embrayage ) .
      il lui ont repondu qu il n'etait pas califie pour construire des voitures de sport aussitot il a cree son usine de voiture de sport qui se vendent mieux que les ferrari et sont plus robuste .

14. wow-botter

wow-botter New Member

Thw howl thing you can do is flaming and cryring? AWESOME
      Yor my hero dude ^^
      Go out and take some times at Real Life

15. BadWolf

BadWolf New Member

Thing is Wez, that no one's whining to you or talking to you for that matter. paying for a service is paying for a service. working 24/7 is what should be done for the money these guys make off of us. if they want day's off they need to hire more peeps that can also do the job they can do. I'm a gm in a service environment and yes if i am called with a problem then i go in. you do what you have to, to keep your SERVICE running as smoothly as possible...auth failure is not something that we should have to deal with every day. nice try on trolling us. if you don't want to read unhappy customer complaints go play the game.

16. Rusty_Trombone

Rusty_Trombone Member

"deserve botting", "grow up"... the fan boy kid made me laugh. Anyway, your retardness is off topic.

17. yousefk

yousefk New Member

It astonishes me that people agree with Wez.

18. Risien

Risien Member

This thread is nothing more then become a bitch and moan thread lock this its pointless now to have 30+ pages of people bitching and moaning they know its down.

19. cls15

cls15 New Member

Please, change your authentification method... It's realy anoying even when it's "works" (almost).

20. bylosobiezycie

bylosobiezycie New Member

Well I guess there is nothing to do but wait.
      However some short message like "we're on it" could let us know that something is going to be done with auth server.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.