• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • RebornBuddy - Limited Beta - FF14:ARR Bot

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by mastahg, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

lastspell is the last spell in the combo chain you have executed. since you dont fufil the combo req it doesnt get set.

2. mastahg

Thats just due to poor wording. Impulse drive only starts the combo when it deals the 180 dmg vs the 100 from anywhere.

3. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

Hot damm, you are right sir!!!, This bot has way to much Uber logic built in it :). So it does Chain it correctly if the combo chain ativates. Now how about the Jump skill?

After the chain is done, I was hoping to only cast Jump when Power Surge is cast. But since power surge is not a combo move perse but a Buff that doubles jump damage. How would I go to have it cast and activated since it will not fulfill the combo chain requirement?

Cast("Jump", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Power Surge"),
      Cast("Power Surge", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Chaos Thrust"),

Code:
              protected override Composite CreateCombat()
              {
                  return new PrioritySelector(
      				Apply("Fracture"),
      				Apply("Phlebotomize"),
      				Apply("Mercy Stroke"),
      				Cast("Jump", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Power Surge"), 
      				Cast("Power Surge", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Chaos Thrust"),
      				Cast("Chaos Thrust", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Disembowel"),
      				Cast("Disembowel", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Impulse Drive"),
      				Cast("Impulse Drive", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Full Thrust"),
                                      Cast("Full Thrust", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Vorpal Thrust"),
                                      Cast("Vorpal Thrust", r => Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "True Thrust"),
                                      Cast("True Thrust", r=> true)// r => Actionmanager.LastSpellId == 0 || Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Full Thrust" )

);
              }

4. mastahg

Me.HasAura("Power Surge") instead of lastspell. you should get visual studio express and load kupo into it instead of using notepad, intellisense will make your life much easier.

5. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

Downloading as we speak!!, Hopefully my newbish attempts and questions haven't slowed you down. Thanks for taking the time and answering them!!

6. mastahg

Version 0.0.0.55

http://mastahg.com/rebornbuddy/RebornBuddy0.0.0.55.zip

7. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

Dammm!!! You are the best!. Can we get our own forums so I can start sharing my rotations? Also I see the switch for Chocobo, both in Kupo and Rotations, but where do I enable it?

Rotation
      Code:
              protected override Composite CreatePreCombatBuffs()
              {
                  return SummonChocobo();
              }
      Kupo
      Code:
              protected Composite SummonChocobo()
              {
                  return new PrioritySelector(

new Decorator(r => KupoSettings.Instance.SummonChocobo && !Chocobo.Summoned && Chocobo.CanSummon, new Action(r => Chocobo.Summon()))

);
              }
      So does this mean all i need to do is add this to the routine to enable it? - Action(r => Chocobo.Summon()

As for Visual Studio Express... I'll hold off on asking any questions on it. Gonna spend a week or so learning about it first. Hhehehe never did any coding in my life and don't know any languages... so I guess I'm gonna start with Visual Studio and C#. Thanks for helping this Newb become not so newbish now :)

UPDATE**
      Nevermind figured it out! For all those like me, its a drop down Kupo settings where you modify value for resting.

8. Garti

Garti New Member

Hey mastahg!

Great update, but I seem to be having the same problem with that wind crystal profile now. It worked perfectly with the last version, and I get the message "[10:56:58.248 N] Unable to find target that we can path to, check the radar for nearby nodes and try adjusting the profile. Moving to furthest waypoint to search for some.", however the character doesn't move. Any idea what could be causing this?

9. DanH

DanH New Member

^This +1

Hey Mastahg!
      Great work man can't wait to try this version, I will be defiantly purchasing the end result!

10. mastahg

Theres a few things you can try

1)Open the profile and increase the strictness by one or two
      2)When it gets stuck like that open the radar, load that profile and add a waypoint where its standing and press the arcs button, if it connects then save the modified profile and stop and start the bot.

3)Try creating a mesh profile instead.

11. Garti

Garti New Member

Strictness doesn't seem to help, and all my nodes were well connected (and i did try adding one at the exact spot where it gets stuck). Meshing however did work, it started moving to a distant node, and then changed course when the botany node appeared on the radar. I just don't like the erratic zigzagging, its like holding a huge "I'm using a bot here!" sign. Is there a reason why it doesn't use that method on waypoint navigation?

Edit: Had an idea actually, would it be possible to designate one node as a go-to if the bot doesn't find anything on it's radar?

12. mastahg

Both mesh and waypoint use the same navigator. Mesh just has more points that it can find paths with.

13. Garti

Garti New Member

Never mind, managed to fix it. Copied the node it was navigating to from the mesh profile to the waypoint profile, and now it does try searching for nodes that aren't on the radar yet. Thanks for the help!

14. nekoramen

nekoramen Member

Loving the bot :]

Party API, though, been looking at the code since yesterday and haven't been able to find anything about it. Mind telling us what was added and it's usage?

15. mastahg

Only useful for developers.

PartyMananger is the static class.

16. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

Hi Mastahg,

I was trying to introduce your awesome Bot to family and friends, but they get the following error, I helped them disable their antivirus as well. Odd thing is the login code never stays and they need to enter it again every time the bot loads. Any suggestions?

[05:04:35.923 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<ff14bot.Interfaces.IBotPlugin> - Initializing
      [05:04:36.115 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\MKT\Desktop\New folder (3)\RebornBuddy0.0.0.55\Plugins\RebornConsole\MainForm.cs(4,14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Data' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [05:04:36.116 D] Reloading AssemblyLoader<ff14bot.Interfaces.ICombatRoutine> - Initializing
      [05:04:36.322 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\MKT\Desktop\New folder (3)\RebornBuddy0.0.0.55\Routines\Kupo\KupoRoutine.cs(13,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Kupo.Settings' appeared previously in this namespace
      [05:04:36.322 D] Compiler Error: c:\Users\MKT\Desktop\New folder (3)\RebornBuddy0.0.0.55\Routines\Kupo\Settings\SettingsForm.cs(4,14) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Data' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [05:04:36.324 D] [RoutineManager] Routines have been reloaded. Current class-specific list:

17. mastahg

Have them run the buddy wizard. And make sure they extracted it properly.

18. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Is there a way to change what skills raidbro uses?

19. DanH

DanH New Member

Inside 'routines/Kupo/rotations' folder your can edit the one you want, I recommend notepad++ as it keeps it clean and color coordinated.

20. nekoramen

nekoramen Member

Managed to make a rudimentary heal bot :D

Just need to figure out the plugin api now, lol.

Anyway to cast ground spells such as sacred soils, etc?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.