• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Regarding Kick's questing profiles.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by BRFluttershy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Phog

Phog New Member

King's got a new one for the Alliance side that's pretty nice. It's only 1-58, though. I like it because it's just enough different from Kick's to make it interesting as something new to try out, does a little bit different quest order, and it has some quests Kick doesn't bother with. I've got a character at 50 right now with it. Just one major hiccup and King fixed that. I reached a quest giver at two bars under 46 and the quest I needed was level 46. King added a grind to 46 if you weren't there yet. Other than that, it's been pretty flawless.

2. gehoornde

gehoornde New Member

His profiles are awesome. Just finished leveling an Horde warrior (prot specced) 1-85 in 5 days and 12hrs /played. (1 heirloom + guild xp)

Few minor hiccups here and there but when I bot I'm usually on the couch or browsing the web anyway so I can interfere anytime.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    3. Kronz

Kronz New Member

Azenius is the only alternative to Kick and it works only up to level 70, so there is not much to think about here.

Having said that, Kick is buggy as hell in the new Cata zones and constantly pops dialogues to ask you to do quests by hand.

MoP is coming out and with Cata so poorly scripted, I can't even begin to imagine how we are going the be leveling new toons from 1-90 when MoP comes out as there will be even more stuff to script out in MoP as new quests are not as simple as "collect 20 boar butts and bring them here".

Just to say, though, Kick is awesome for 1-80. Really smooth experience, except for a few minor hiccups.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012