• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Release] Gatherbuddy 1.7.4.8

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Dec 14, 2010.

1. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

Anyone else just turn off repair and wait for spirit rez, then just gather until they pull and die?

Because at least with mining that works freaking awesome, I only pull like once every hour, so deaths barely slow me down.

edit: also the biggest complaint I have with gatherbuddy's combat system is that it seems to hit tab to acquire the target. Which often sends him running into 2 or three additional mobs.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    2. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

It's actually not only an elite mob from that heroic dungeon but is also a regular mob spread around hyjal, they come in groups and usually the bot will pick the wrong one and get killed by 2-3 of them, or just one of them because it chose the one that wasnt attacking it. If you fly around hyjal around the bottom half of the map you'll see them everywhere, it's what my toons die from the most.

I hope you checked out my post about the everlook guild run too, the guild vault is in a building, which you cant mount in, and the bot doesnt try to leave the building when it begins to mount after depositing everything into the guild vault.

I also suggested that the repair NPC outside of Nordassil be removed, it is located below the huge tree, and using the profiles for hyjal around here, it has the bot flying high and in order to get to that repair NPC it has to crazy unstuck check a ton of times just to get past all the huge roots that are blocking it from going straight down, its a pretty big indicator of a bot. The NPC I'm talking about is named Toron Rockhoof.

3. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

You need the Talonglade fp.