• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Release] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5063

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. toczko

toczko Member

yes i hope so. theres no plugins to auction with! :(

please update eAuction <3

2. florienb

florienb New Member

the "Status" or current objective is missing from gui

3. greaterdeath

greaterdeath New Member

Oddly enough, other game bots function differently for different users as well. I used another bot on another game for a year or two and this same difference among users occurred. Dunno why & neither did the devs.

4. HB2464V52

HB2464V52 New Member

HB crashes right after attaching so the log file obviously won't have any info. The entire log file is quoted below this. I'm looking for common issues that could be causing this.

5. nokdu

nokdu New Member

won't use flightor in deepholm to fly to corpse :p
      didn't use it in hyjal aswell

6. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

I know it's not something that can be fully accounted for (for whatever reason. Games themselves also have issues sometimes on certain machines), but fact is that we have no means of escape anymore (return to a older version) due to the mesh changes.

The 5024 version worked reasonably for me (it had quirks but I could leave it running for an hour or 2 to 3).
      The 5063 version is one big nightmare for me, and I can pat myself on the back if I have 15 minutes of running without errors.
      It spits out "Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()", "HB EXCEPTION in NeedRest", "HB EXCEPTION in GroupRole" and I don't know what else, but in short it fails bigtime.
      Ofcourse everything is reported appropriately, but nonetheless, I would've returned to 5024 if that was possible, but it isn't.

Best of all I liked the 4xxx versions with the old UI. Less problems for me. Probably the 4991 was the most stable release so far (at least on my PC). But then again there were legio people reporting and complaining.
      So I guess there's always a group that will suffer from the next test version.
      All I can hope for is that somewhere in between there's gonna be another "stable" version for my computers.

7. ashram666

ashram666 Member

I'm crashing right after the attach like HB2464V52 what is happening ? Never had a problem like this !! All was working until 1 hour ago.

I just open wow,log toon,open hb (newest or old is the same) and then bam,disconnected just after the attach

Help please !

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    8. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

I just dont care for the whole new UI. I liked how it use to be. Simple and easy to operate. Also liked how it showed games won and lost.

9. WrathofGod

WrathofGod New Member

I believe a lot of the people who are complaining are less technically inclined people. This is how it usually is in my day to day job. Some people are like this program is frozen and then other people will just close the program and open another one instead of saying everything is frozen.

I don't know why you can't run GB2 and Instance or BG Bot in mixed mode. It shows GB2 in the list, but you can't.... That should be a simple code fix to not show GB2 as a mixed mode option.

10. HB2464V52

HB2464V52 New Member

Excuse me but no. Many of us have technical day to day jobs. The reasons we are having problems is because the software isn't stable. I download a fresh copy onto my machine. Run it in admin mode. Program crashes a few second after launching. No logs put out and no time to see for CPU or memory spikes. I can attach the .wer file if that'll help but don't try and say it's user error.

11. stratcat

stratcat New Member

Got this problem today. I am using the questing bot and Kick's profile for lvling in Twilight Highlands. I get this message:

[SetPullDistance-v184(warning)]: *****
      * THIS BEHAVIOR IS DEPRECATED, and may be retired in a near, future release.
      * SetPullDistance adds _no_ _additonal_ _value_ over the UserSettings behavior.
      * Please update the profile to use the UserSettings behavior. Your replacement
      * line is:
      * <CustomBehavior File="UserSettings" PullDistance="0" />

Please help, what am I to do? I don't understand which file it wants me to update ((

Here is the log:

Attached Files:

12. HB2464V52

HB2464V52 New Member

Is the bot stopping? Orange text is fine. It serves as a reminder to profile writers (see the "warning" message) that the code they are using will eventually not work.

13. stratcat

stratcat New Member

It hang up.... but after I reopened it, I got the same message but the bot continues... sorry for bothering

14. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Nesox, are the bugs with stopping at trainer and at main city flightmasters going to be fixed in next release? I'm botting up several accounts to lvl60 and its no fun when the bots stops every 2 levels... it takes way too long with these bugs not ironed out.

15. John1337

John1337 New Member

This is it!

49xx and 38xx was nearly flawless. Back in time I could leave bot overnight without relogger or even without "bad" thoughts about my account. But 3 last releases are pretty bad. Bot stuck a lot, bot don't sell stuffs from inventory, bot trying mount up in loop under object where mount will get instantly dismount. I know its summer, but why on earth isn't here any "stable" version.

16. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

I am having an issue with using this version, I will start it up with DX9 and with admin privileges and when I click on "Settings" it will open the settings box ONLY if I had already started the box and chose a CC since I don't use Singular. However that Settings window can't be seen. It is on the taskbar and I can kill it but I can't SEE it. I started all over with a fresh download and it works for a day and then goes back to this. I suspect you have changed something since FPS hasn't revised his CC for this class in the last couple weeks.

Also, your new UI begs the question: Why? No one in uses nested UI windows anymore at all. It is inefficient and confusing to a novice user. Hierarchical tabs are ugly but are more efficient and you don't have to close windows after you use them. You also wouldn't get problems with "invisible" windows even if it is a client problem and not the software.

17. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

Any plans in fixing BGBot?

Its the first time I use it since it came out, and it looks as bad as the old PVP bot, SotA is completely screwed, it stands still on gates, while rest of your team is killing demos, it stands on the green/blue gate, when oposing team is already breaking Relic, WSG and Twin Peaks doesnt prioritize helping Flag Carriers neither grouping up, AB and BfG fails to group up aswell, it's really disappoint all the advertise about it, and it completely just fails, I even prefer using old pvp bot than the new one, at least I knew it wasnt going to stand still just atacking/healing when someone atacks you.

18. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Keep crashing upon pressing stop.....that one is very annoying guys.

Still any free bot gather faster than i using GB2, the 1 second , 1.5 second before start gathering can be removed unless there is a valid reason behind it....but i see none so far, its so stupid to land, someone land 1 second after you and menage to get the node before you.....

I give you a grats tough about the jerky landing that was caused mostly by the rich vein, so far unless i wasnt looking at that time, i didnt saw it happend in this version.

Zeus.

19. legiion

legiion New Member

Does the BG bot work?

20. r0sc0

r0sc0 New Member

Hey Nesox/raphus,
      1: issue with gatherbuddy2. iv noticed if a herb is sitting next to the water and by chance the bot goes to the waterside it will never dismount.
      its not lowering its self onto the water, its asif it sees the water as a solid type like the ground. really needs fixed!

2: Stuck navigation needs redone, going back , right, left, looks bottish as hell, also 9/10 doesnt actualy get you unstuck.

3: when approaching herb/mines the bot doesnt prio fighting over gathering. so you could be standing getting attacked and do nothing. until finaly the bot might try to heal itself in which case it might start fighting.

4: Gatherbuddy2 when dead needs to fly back to corpse

Iv also attached a log for gatherbuddy2 with a error im having at the moment. had to delete most of the log it spammed same message was a 2mb file.

Deepholm
      Code:
      [10:07:47:027] Could not generate full path from {9.57633, -174.91, 204.18} to {-26.25276, -32.58635, 170.0138} (time used: 17 milliseconds)

apart from that great release.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.