• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Release] MutaRaid CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fiftypence, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Beast

Beast Member

for the combat spec does disabling AoE in the GUI also turn off Blade Flurry?

2. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Yes, it won't use blade flurry but it won't deactivate it either. If you turn AoE off blade flurry is down to manual control.

3. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

I'm lazy and don't have a log and I might be the only person with this problem; i get locked up when my tricks looks castable but I can't cast it on my focus. It just spams tricks and does white damage. The simple fix I use is lowering the priority so it only casts as a filler, when you're low on energy or out of melee range.

4. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

I actually pushed a fix for this to the SVN last night, have you tried the latest version? If so what situation causes tricks to be uncastable on your focus? Was it out of LOS?

5. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

I actually hadn't but just got around to thinking I should mention it. It's not LOS; I'm not really sure what causes it, maybe range. I've been using my lazy fix and only noticed it again when I pulled your latest version a few days ago; I notepad'd it right after I saw it happen again. I tried to think of what caused it but it always catches me by surprise and i'm distracted and i'm not sure where my focus is. >_> sorry I don't make a good debugger :p

6. chrisbklyn

chrisbklyn New Member

i have a really rookie question here - can anyone give me a step-by-step on how to download and load this? (what to DL, where to save, where to put it in HB, any plugins or anything i need to use it, etc)..i've been using Singular for all of my chars and i'm looking for something a bit more complex and could pull better numbers, but i don't really know what i'm doing with HB :(

thanks in advance-

7. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey chrisbklyn, sure no problem. You need to download the file attached to the first post in this thread and extract the folder within (should be called MutaRaidBTv4) to your Honorbuddy/CustomClasses directory. The structure should look like the following: HBRoot/CustomClasses/MutaRaidBTv4. You will also want to grab Raid Bot or LazyRaider, which you can find through a quick forum search, and place one or the other into the Honorbuddy/Bots directory. You shouldn't need to do anything else. When you start the bot you'll get a pop up asking which CC you want to use, assuming you've installed everything correctly you can then choose MutaRaidBT.

8. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

If you're raiding with MutaRaidBT please grab the latest version from the SVN, it contains a few essential fixes.

9. SpigotStyle

SpigotStyle New Member

Hey Fifty, great CC. Any way to code in an option for pickpocket before pull? Would be great for leveling/grinding.

10. furywarrior

furywarrior New Member

combat is getting stuck spamming redirect without combo points, did this happen to anyone else?

It works fine on dummies, it was on LFR where I had that problem.

11. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it! :)

This happens when you have active combo points on a target outside LFR and enter LFR, for example if you're fighting the combat dummy before you enter LFR and you still have combo points left over from that fight. It's a Honorbuddy/WoW issue. Just hit sinister strike or whatever once on a target and it'll fix itself!

12. furywarrior

furywarrior New Member

ah perfect, thanks for the quick response, btw it sometimes gets stuck trying to cast ToT on my focus and by some reason it cant ...

13. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Are you using the latest version from the SVN? If so would you mind providing a log please, I thought I fixed that. Cheers!

14. furywarrior

furywarrior New Member

Its the latest yeah ...

• 31-03-2012_16_48 2280 Log.txt - Your file of 1.42 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 1,000.0 KB for this filetype.

cant post log

15. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Zip it and you should be able to, or put it on Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002!

16. furywarrior

furywarrior New Member

too big for pastebin, tried .rar and .7z and received invalid files message ...

I dont have winzip =/

17. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Try the latest version from the SVN, hopefully the tricks logic should behave correctly now. If there's still an issue I really do need a log to try and pinpoint it though though!

18. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

4.2 has been pushed to the SVN and uploaded to the OP. Changelog is in the OP -- short version is combat levelling and pvp implemented, and a few bugs fixed. All feedback is appreciated!

19. Krizid

Krizid Member

Did not know your CC includes combat rotation!!!. maybe change the topic title for this CC. also I heard you will be working on the Lazyraider All In One CC. going to test this CC out tonight as combat in normal DS 10.

Your CC doesn't do any of the DS click extra action button or hit Feint?

20. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey, MutaRaidBT doesn't handle any specific raid mechanics, such as feint on certain bosses, but these convenience features definitely will come in the future!

Regarding changing the topic title, yes, I agree with you. When I named this CC it was intended as an assassination raiding CC only. Obviously the scope of the project has changed and I think a name change is in order. Once I release version 5 (which is planned to include full raiding, levelling, and PvP support for all three specs and an improved GUI) I'll probably make a new thread with a different name and lock this one.

Let me know how you get on!