• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Release] MutaRaid CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fiftypence, Aug 15, 2011.

1. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

Tested three cc available in the forum,and had more damage with MutaRAID CC..

Mutaraid CC - Tested in dummy with raid interface.. Used Raidbot/lazyraider .. i do 23k dps, max 24dps.. with 391 ilvl..

Trixter [a Combat Rogue Combat Routine] - Used Raidbot/lazyraider do 21..22k dps, max 23dps with 391 ilvl..

Lazyraider - Death Shade - tested with raidbot/lazyraider do 23k dps, max dps 23.5dps with 391ilvl..

Conclusion: I like Death Shade CC for heroics, because Mutaraid, i think it work better in raid frames.. Mutaraid, i like use that for DS, i think i have maxdamage with this cc... and used Raidbot.
      I like lazyraider, but i do more dmg with Apoc Raidbot..

Other conclusion, Death Shade is better who want control some spells easy way.. Because control painel is simple to access.. You can active or desactive some spells, Feint, Kick, Trick of Trades, Blade Flurry, etc..
      Other 2 cc you need edit cc.cs to change spells.

Anyone have more conclusions?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    2. Nivvie

Nivvie New Member

For fucks sake, i cannot remove rupture. It disspears from the classes list.

3. Beast

Beast Member

can you not comment (//) out everything in the subelty raid context that has rupture in it?

4. Beast

Beast Member

Im just wondering if Fifty is busy or he is he done this this project?

5. Beast

Beast Member

For Nivvie because for "fuck sakes" he cannot remove rupture ;)

I did this because I was feeling nice ... fifty if I crossed a line by altering the CC and posting it please let me know, and forgive me. If you disprove I will remove ASAP. I have the highest regards for you and your awsome work :)

Anyway ... Nivvie this removes Rupture from the Sublety raid rotation. You need to place it like this:

Honorbuddy->CustomClasses->MutaRaidBT->Composites->Context->Raid->**PLACE SUBLETY.CS HERE (Replace old sublety.cs with attached file)**

Attached Files:

6. Botanist

Botanist Banned

lmao@ Beast

7. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey folks, sorry for my absence. I took a little vacation time. :p It seems I have a lot of drama to catch up on. I'll let you guy know what the next step for MutaRaidBT is within the next few days, once I have had a chance to contemplate the situation.

Beast, no worries. :) Thanks for posting a modified version for him. Appreciate your help!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. This is definitely one of the planned features and will be one of the first things to be implemented after I have completed all of the basic logic for each spec and class. For now, if you are confident enough you can poke around in the code and should be able to figure out how to edit it yourself.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
    8. Beast

Beast Member

Im not sure what id do if you discontinued your project due to new regulations /crossfingers

9. outplayedz

outplayedz Member

Glad to hear you're back fifty.

Just a quick question on the side. Im fooling around with the CC atm, is it at all possible to get it to shadowmeld>stealth>ambush? don't wanne go thru if it isn't possible anyway.

10. HB9508D64

HB9508D64 Member

Amazing CC. Please don't stop your work!

11. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

just incase anyone wants it, this should work as the ret => condition for kick in 10 man or 25 man respectively: (StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.CastingSpellId == 109033 || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.CastingSpellId ==109034)

maybe:
      new Decorator(ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.CastingSpellId == 109033 || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.CastingSpellId ==109034,
      new Sequence(
      Helpers.Spells.Cast("Kick"),
      new WaitContinue(TimeSpan.FromSeconds(0.5), ret => false, new ActionAlwaysSucceed())
      )
      ),

???

also, my honorbuddy lags from your debug code in PerfDec.cs, makes it a pain to use the combat control window

I also wish the aoe toggle was back in the combat control window :p

12. kaihaider

As assassin I would disagree, both damage and energy gain from rupture is godly, and I do twice the damage on tendons as anyone else in my raid.

As for sub, you can just add a shadow dance check to both rupture calls and move comments up/down, before and after spine:

Helpers.Spells.Cast("Rupture", ret => Helpers.Area.IsCurTargetSpecial() &&
      Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget, "Find Weakness") &&
      !Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget, "Rupture")) //,
      && !Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget, "Shadow Dance"),

Helpers.Spells.Cast("Rupture", ret => Helpers.Area.IsCurTargetSpecial() &&
      !Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget, "Rupture")) //,
      && !Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget, "Shadow Dance"),

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    13. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Here's the deal:

My interest in WoW has slowly faded with the release of TERA and I no longer have any motivation to continue with my WoW sub. This means that from this point onwards no new features will be added MutaRaidBT by myself, at least for the foreseeable future. I will keep the CC updated through patches and ensure it continues to work, but otherwise it will now be unsupported. There is some good news for you guys, though: due to the new policy change, my code is free for anyone to take, edit, and publish their own copy, as long as they provide appropriate credit to me. If you are a CC developer and you want to continue with the development of this CC, feel free to do so.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this CC. If you notice the CC being broken by a patch, or should ideal rotations change, let me know and I will publish an updated version.

14. kaihaider

this makes me cry...

could you tell me what ideas you were thinking of implementing in your next version? I'm totally gonna ninja your project, btw

but I still can't figure out resharper and I still don't get all of your code T_T

I hope you have fun with Terra, I'll miss ya ;) I can't express how much I appreciate all of your work, I seriously always looked forward to reading your new code

I hope I'll still see you around on the forums ^_^

15. Plegg

Plegg New Member

totally Lagged out

Greetings, I have this CC going and I have tried Lazyraider, Combat bot and a few others and I get the same result this is lag. Whenever I start this CC no matter what I have turned off or on it takes my FR's from 60 to 2. I don't know what is up and I think I have followed all the directions on this thread. Any help would be great since I would really love to pvp with my young rogue in some BG's.

Attached Files:

16. kaihaider

There is no Sub routine for leveling (world) or battleground, yet...

Try opening the config window and selecting raid.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
    17. vosMoch

vosMoch New Member

hi

try make it blind a target if more than 3 mobs/player near
      am not sure on how to switch to new target, then back to previous target

something like this for cast, yes?
      Code:
      Helpers.Spells.Cast("Blind", ret => Helpers.Target.mNearbyEnemyUnits.Count(unit => unit.Distance <= 10) > 3)
      but still need target not current target then once blind retarget last target

how?

18. flushable

flushable New Member

Hi folks, just wondering if someone could show me how to edit out the auto trinket usage.

19. kaihaider

Do either of you guys realize that, this thread isn't supported anymore?

Easy fix? CastFocus,
      Better fix? Cast(string spellName, CanRunDecoratorDelegate cond, Color color, WoWUnitDelegate target)

and send the add you want to CC into WoWUnitDelegate. If you want to pull it from mNearbyEnemyUnits you should add another filter into for only units in combat or targeting you or something.

remove
      Code:
       UseItem(ret => mTrinket1, ret => cond(ret) && mTrinket1Usable),
                      UseItem(ret => mTrinket2, ret => cond(ret) && mTrinket2Usable),
      from UseSpecialAbilities(CanRunDecoratorDelegate cond) inside the specials helper.

Last edited: May 8, 2012
      Venus112 likes this.
    20. flushable

flushable New Member

Thanks a ton kaihaider. :)