• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Release] MutaRaid CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fiftypence, Aug 15, 2011.

1. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

Fifty new version has MutaRaidBT 3.3 and MutaRaidBT 4.0

??!?!?!?!!?! confused!!! :p

2. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Use whichever you prefer, MutaRaidBT is, for the most part, stable, and MutaRaitBT 4.0 is an experimental branch that performs better but is untested.

3. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Tried your cc and its not working for me in some way.

I made the spec on page one. stats are ilvl 382 / hit 15 % spell hit 17 % 23 % crit and 19 % haste with 13 % mastery.

Applied poisons as mentioned, still im doing 11 k unbuffed aprox on hero training dummy.

Weird you do 12 k in greens and blues on a newly dinged 85 so i guess i should be doing more :)

Maybe you can help me out with whatever im doing wrong :)

View attachment 3-12-2012_4_52 PM 3064 Log.txt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
    4. macroon

macroon New Member

Nice, just downloaded it, and cant really figure out where to put it all.
      Like the Helpers Folder, does that go into the CC folder or do I extraxt them one by one?

EDIT: I think I have got it to work, jsut extracted all the files into the CC folder. and I upped my DPS 1-2k now on the raider training dummy ;)

Gonna try it out tonite in DS ;)

// M

5. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Hey, I've looked over your log and there's nothing that looks wrong with the log output, really. With that said you do have a load of compiliation errors etc, so I'd suspect those are your culprit. Please try again with a fresh install of HB and let me know. :) For the best results use the version from my SVN fiftypence - Revision 17: /trunk/MutaRaidBTv4.

For reference, here's my character's armoury. I can get just shy of 17k dps on a dummy with my gear.

Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I'd recommend re-SVNing MutaRaidBTv4, I've fixed a few bugs with the latest revision (including a major issue with backstab) and readded focus target tricksing.

6. macroon

macroon New Member

yeah just got that new update and now I am doing 22-23k unbuffed on raiding training dummy, after 10million dmg done.. that is really nice mate! ;)
      Love the UI settings too now, all I can ever need as an assassination rogue!
      +rep +<3

Was top DPS in DS, doin about 30-40k all the time, one love mate, one love!

// M

7. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Thanks for the feedback again, good to hear you're having such a good experience haha. :)

The latest SVN version now has automatic trinket usage (lines up with your cooldowns) and, for the time being, every mob will be treated as a boss -- this means that cooldowns and trinkets will be used on every mob you fight. This will be changed once I finish off the area detection code.

Cheers!

8. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

Could you implement Orcs racial into the trinket coding? Also maybe if a mobs health is close to execute range hold off on blowing trinkets unless Heroism/Bloodlust or Vendetta is detected. Using trinkets/Racials on cooldown sometimes will hinder dps.

9. webhond

Tried again now, and doing 16 k on heroic target dummy, have yet to try it in dungeon / raid but im happy for now.

Thanks a lot !

10. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

Make sure you are spell hit capped. I'm hitting 23k+ on raid dummy as a 385ilvl.

11. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Yeah racials are definitely a planned feature. As you said, popping your CDs and trinkets on cooldown isn't always the best way to go about things. I've a few ideas on how best to tackle it, and I'll probably implement a way for the user to signal "Use cooldowns now!" rather than automatic usage.

For now, if you want to put a stopper in any cooldown related shenanigans, edit the method at line 48 in Helpers/Area.cs from

Code:
              static public bool IsSpecialTarget(WoWUnit unit)
              {
                  return true;
              }
      to

Code:
              static public bool IsSpecialTarget(WoWUnit unit)
              {
                  return false;
              }

It's great to hear that the CC is working better for you now. Bear in mind also, if you are on a populated server as I am, there is often awful lag at prime time on the dummies. For a more accurate test queue up for the Dragon Soul raid finder.

12. webhond

am 382 and no tier bonus yet, that makes a difference, im spell hit capped :)

13. macroon

macroon New Member

Sounds good mate..
      Really love this, aint tried it in PvP yet, using sub in PvP due to Arena beeing my main event to play.
      I just got the stage 1 Legendary daggers, thanks to this CC.. Solo killed Lord Hiram Creed first try, which has been a bitch to do as a sub.
      So, once again, ty ;)

oh, yeah, is there a special slot I need the trinkets to be in? (actually atm I dont have and Use trinkets, but still)

// M

14. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

Nope, the trinkets will active themselves automagically when the time comes. You don't have to do anything.

BTW, the UI is, at the moment, non-functional. The only mode that works is "Raid" -- that is to say, every context you use the CC in will be treated as if you are raiding. PvP and levelling stuff will be coming in the near future. :)

macroon likes this.
    15. macroon

macroon New Member

Nice, still like the layout of it, easy and good, simple but deadly..
      Appriciate the effort you put into this.
      <3

// M

16. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

U said ur spell hit was 15%.. 17% is cap...

17. macroon

macroon New Member

Hi again,

There is 1 thing I have noticed, and that is that once I start the bot, my char begin to lag alot, not in fps, just the screen locks up like I have low fps..
      dunno what that is, had the same problem when I have another CC on my sub and the plugin Glue enabled..

cheers mate, 49k dps on single target boss random HC .. wiiiie!!

// M

18. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

This is because of the Lua code that is executed every frame to check if your trinkets are usuable. My computer is really powerful so I don't notice the fps drop but with RaidBot on a not-so-powerful computer it'd probably be noticeable. I'll fix this soon, the current solution is only temporary. For now if you remove

Code:
      Helpers.Trinkets.UseTrinkets(ret => Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me.CurrentTarget, "Rupture") &&
                                                                      Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me, "Slice and Dice") &&
                                                                      (Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me.CurrentTarget, "Vendetta") || 
                                                                      Helpers.Spells.GetSpellCooldown("Vendetta") != 0)), 
      from MutaRaidBT.cs it should probably fix it.

19. macroon

macroon New Member

Aah ok, no not any usable trinkets atm... will remove this and see if that helps ;)
      BBL for result ;)

cheers // M

20. macroon

macroon New Member

So is it supposed to look like this or is there a empty bar to much or did I miss removing sumtin?

Code:
      new Decorator(ret => Helpers.Area.IsSpecialTarget(Me.CurrentTarget),
                              new PrioritySelector(

Helpers.Spells.CastCooldown("Vendetta", ret => Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me.CurrentTarget, "Rupture") &&
                                                                                 Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me, "Slice and Dice")),

new Decorator(ret => Helpers.Spells.CanCast("Vanish") && !Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me, "Overkill") &&
                                                       Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me.CurrentTarget, "Rupture") &&
                                                       Helpers.Spells.IsAuraActive(Me, "Slice and Dice") &&