• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Reputation - GOLDEN LOTUS - 100% Optimized AFK]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by gvaukjoe, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Just started using this since doing the dailies is a bit repetitive, and I noticed that it gets stuck trying to run up walls, or trying to run through columns. Other than that it's grinding away like a pro. I also noticed it targets the behemoth, run close to it, then turns around and runs towards something else. I saw you said you placed an <AvoidMob> tag in the profile, but for some reason it's still targeting it from time to time. Overall the profile is working well though, even though I've gotten no keys, no shards, or anything blue or better. I have gotten cloth, gold, and greens though. I just think blizzard's RNG hates me. Will continue running this, attended, while I watch TV.

Edit:
      Class: Monk
      Spec: Brewmaster
      Level: 90
      ilvl: 461
      Combat Routine: TuanHA Monk Special Edition
      Bot Base: Grind Bot

Edit 2: I've been running this for a couple of hours, it seems, and I've found that it often targets and attacks the behemoth. I just tabbed back a few moments ago and watched it run up to the behemoth and attack it. I had to move the toon manually because it doesn't move from the conal effect that the behemoth uses. I took it down easily enough, but if the toon stands in one spot it constantly gets knocked back and dies, even with the suggested gear level. The <AvoidMob> tag used seems to not be working. I've gone from 100% gear to 55% gear in just around 2 hours. I don't know if it's due to deaths or due to just getting beat on that much, but all in all I've gotten 6 keys and 1 shard so far in just that little bit of time. The behemoth would really be nice to avoid at all costs, but I know HB doesn't read tags properly at times, and therefore makes it impossible to completely avoid mobs. Also, I find the profile gets stuck on gameobjects a lot still. I've had to move my monk several times because it's stuck on a wall, or a fence, or a column, or a barzier (fire pot).

Good work on the profile though, even with those things mentioned above. I never knew about the keys. What do I do with them? I saw one cache box, but I never had a key to use. Do I take them to someone, do I simply open the boxes, or what?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    2. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Hi,

give me the id for the horde mailbox + horde vendor to repair and will add it

3. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

1? - Read my profile on page one, use no plugins or addon - fresh install of HB. Look at all replies, none gets issues. Issue come from your side as no logs attached.
      2? - I have edited the profile onto the SVN and you will see that the mob is blacklisted " avoid ". however, as he is moving, he will not target it but you may agro him...
      3? - As your ilvl is ok, your cc must suck as I got a monk and I had no issues whatsoever, and my toon is ilvl 455, not experiencing any bugs in 32hours running non-stop. change your CC

4. amurray

amurray New Member

hey mate AWESOME profile using Horde Tauran DK 471 GS i got

48 Motes
      7 Keys
      2 Skyshards in what i think was 1-2 hours

then being the total noob i am dont know how to add a vendor / repair it had been getting genked by ALLi for the last 5 hours lol, oh well. Does anyone know how i add the repair line ? for " Joan Tremblay " 64114 "

thanks for the profile though :)

5. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Hi mate,

Glad you like it, don't forget to click the start to give me some reputation.
      Now, can you please give me the following, so I can add it onto the profile :

1? ID of a Mailbox in the horde capitale
      2? ID of a NPC for Repair in the horde capitale

As soon as I got them, I will modify the file and update the SVN

6. zeldrak

1? - I read your profile, first post, and entire thread. I used only the plugins you said to use, as well as the addons you said to use. I've read all the replies, since I stated I read the entire thread, and I can assure you that the behemoth is being targeted. I babysit my bot for reasons just like these, and I can assure you that, yes, the behemoth is targeted if it's within range. I perform a "fresh" install before each use of the bot. Why? Because, since MoP, HB has not been quite as dependable as it once was. I know this will change in time, and things must be done to alleviate the problems that are currently happening. The only way to completely do this is to do a "fresh" install before each use. I hadn't attached a log yet because when I wrote my original post the profile was still be run, heavily. As it is currently, it's still being run, so a log is not ready yet. But, I will attach a partial log since I'm not finished running this profile.

2? - I am using the SVN version of your profile. I SVNed it, then followed all your directions, and am still running the profile. Also, I never said this was your profile's fault. I stated that HB has issues with the <AvoidMob> tag. It always has. Mobs still get targeted when they are flagged to be avoided. I also know the behemoth moves, and I know that it's physically impossible to completely avoid him while running the profile. This profile rarely aggroes the mob, but yes, it does happen as I've seen it twice already, and both times I have to manually take control until the behemoth is dead.

Also, while cleaning out any real names from my log, here's a line from the log where it specifically targeted the behemoth: [19:49:24.629 D] Changed POI to:Type: Kill, Name: Shao-Tien Behemoth. It targeted, ran up to, then attacked the behemoth. There was no aggroing. My toon was far enough away to avoid aggroing the behemoth. So, once again, the tag doesn't work. This isn't the fault of your profile, which is working well, but more so a problem with HB. Partial log attached since I'm still running the profile at the time of the log compression and attachment.

Attached Files:

7. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Thanks for your reply.
      I have updated the xml file and change the syntax of the avoidmob, should be sorted. Your toon will only fight him if you get aggro, otherwise, should no longer target him, respect the pull range and please report to me. Night

8. Flugsvamp

Flugsvamp Member

Can't you just add an attachment? That other thing is just to messy for me to do...

9. olisellana

olisellana New Member

Mailbox for horde = x 1693.111 y 897.0322 z 470.9239
      Repair: Joan Tremblay Entry ID - 64114 x=1,700.56 y 919.25 z 470.95

Faction ID = 1735

10. amurray

amurray New Member

hey mate, NO idea how to get a mail box ID as i have NO idea how to do alot of this stuff lol

i tried to edit the location for the NPC and got this

<Vendor Name="Joan Tremblay" Entry="64114" Type="Repair" X="1700.688" Y="918.0177" Z="471.7041" />

does that help ?

11. amurray

amurray New Member

YEWWWW no need :p lol... thanks mate

12. olisellana

olisellana New Member

no need for what? Thanks for what?

13. amurray

amurray New Member

thanks for putting up the IDs, i dont have to try and get them now :p

14. zeldrak

Seems to be running a lot more smoothly. I've gotten five more keys since my previous post. This is a great profile, and please don't take anything I've said as an offense. I meant no harm by any of it. I'm just trying to offer you constructive feedback so that your profile can be made top notch. And, so far, it's working really well. I've been able to watch a couple of half hour TV shows without a death from the behemoth, the keys are coming in nicely, and the harmony items are coming in quickly as well. Great for DE greens, cloth, and gold also. I'm going to have to look up what I use the keys for since I'm not familiar with what to do with them. Have a nice night and a peaceful sleep.

15. MajestatisPluralis

MajestatisPluralis New Member

hi there, started your profile a few minutes ago.
      But where the hell shall I use the keys? Cant find any serious information about that.

Greetz

16. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

No worries mate, appreciate your feedback.
      The key open an Ancient Guo-Lai Cache and are located in the Guo-Lai Halls (northwest Vale of Eternal Blossoms).

Sampling of contents:

1. ~38g, Relic of the Thunder King, Relic of Guo-Lai, Spirit of Harmony, Lesser Charm of Good Fortune x 6, and Design: Ember Primal Diamond (I'm a Jewelcrafter)
      2. ~38g, Relic of Guo-Lai, Lesser Charm of Good Fortune x 6
      3. 21g, Great Pandaren Banquet, Spirit of Harmony, and Lesser Charm of Good Fortune x 4

Locations I've seen:
      Entry Hallway - (47,85) between two statues
      corner of first room
      Guo-Lai Ritual Chamber - (65,72)
      Hall of Statues - (27,47)
      Hall of the Serpent - (64,18) (54,17) (59,13) (58,6) (71,27) (50,62)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    17. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Morning fellas,

I added the mailbox and vendor for Horde, please test and report.

18. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Sorry mate, no can do, I am updating 1 location, not 2. Look at page 1, I have added informations regarding how to use a svn, where to get it from (just after the download section)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    19. miiZ

miiZ New Member

First run of 5 hours:

11 keys
      1 shard
      allota hell of greens

+- 1k gold :)

20. mivvix

mivvix New Member

Im horde and after 30min my char goes to the ally city in vale of blossoms and try to repair there.. dont know why

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.