• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Request] Adamantite Ore

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by becto, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

It wouldn't be that...but it is possible that the ground detection is not working also.... it tries to fly if it thinks the destination is too high off the ground.

Edit: Supply the profile or let me know which one if it is one of mine, and preferably which node it happened on, and I will test it if you want. Otherwise I will just take the information into consideration when trying to make updates.

2. entrax

entrax Member

It's seems it was... it's working fine with 20, and when i tried 100 spam again. So i guess the bot was trying to walk/sprint cuz distance isn't enought to mount BUT GatherCollectable Tag was trying to stop, mount, and fly to hotspot ?

If it's that, the only fix is to put hotspot far enought from node i guess :)

EDIT :

It was doing that for every flying node, my own or yours like adamantite. But it's looks like fixed now.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    3. Azoth

Azoth Member

Appear to get this error when an unspoiled node disappears as its being gathered. I mean, strictly speaking I know we should design the timing so this is never the case, but sometimes weird things happen, you start the profile at the wrong time, IsTimeBetween is offset from Eorzean time, etc.

[HIDE]
      Code:
      [23:47:48.983 D] Interacting with Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop 0x11D2EB80
      [23:47:50.319 N] GatherCollectable: Rotation Override -> Old: SmartYield , New: SmartYield
      [23:47:50.980 N] Gathering ItemName:Volcanic Rock Salt Chance:100 HqChance:15 Amount:5 RawItemId:6152
      [23:48:04.971 D] Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at ff14bot.Managers.GatheringManager.get_GatheringWindowItems()
         at ..(UInt32 )
         at ff14bot.Managers.GatheringItem.GatherItem()
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.Rotations.GatheringRotation.<Gather>d__a.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\Rotations\GatheringRotation.cs:line 87
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<Gather>d__70.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 1056
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<GatherSequence>d__9.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 309
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<Main>d__3.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 284
         at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.CheckPostConditions(Boolean shouldBeCanceled)
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume(Boolean forStop)
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
         at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
         at TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
         at TreeSharp.Action.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
         at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
         at TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
         at ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
         at ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
         at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
         at ff14bot.TreeRoot.() --> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at ff14bot.Managers.GatheringManager.get_GatheringWindowItems()
         at ..(UInt32 )
         at ff14bot.Managers.GatheringItem.GatherItem()
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.Rotations.GatheringRotation.<Gather>d__a.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\Rotations\GatheringRotation.cs:line 87
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<Gather>d__70.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 1056
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<GatherSequence>d__9.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 309
         at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<Main>d__3.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Yan\Documents\FFARR\Rebornbuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 284
         at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()
      [23:48:32.882 N] [AlertMe] [LS] Message received
      [23:48:57.695 N] [AlertMe] [LS] Message received
      [/HIDE]

4. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

That does not look like you are running recent code. I believe that is already fixed.

Edit: Thanks for the log, found another piece of logic i needed to add to the rotation override logging.!

5. Azoth

Azoth Member

The node-disappearing error is with the most recent version of your svn, revision 119.

Great, looking forward to rotation override working properly. Its by far the biggest issue I'm having atm.

6. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

What issue are you having with it..it is just the logging that was wrong (logging that it was overriding itself).

7. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Yea, looks like things can happen in the milliseconds before gathering the item and checking if the window is still open...might need to catch that error in this case. Will see if i can update it by tomorrow.

8. Azoth

Azoth Member

With the rotation override thing? It freezes there and gets perma stuck. Happens constantly if I have a lot of nodes in a small time window.

Edit: See attached log from just now. Just gets stuck at the end.

Attached Files:

9. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

I hope that my changes fix that now, had to try/catch it....no real way around it I guess.

10. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Is it waiting for GP (using a default rotation that has a GP requirement and not setting cordials?) I need more info for this.

11. Azoth

Azoth Member

Attached another log in my earlier post. Sometimes it'll wait for GP first, I'm not sure if it'll use a cordial. But when it decides to stop waiting and do a rotation override, this will often (but not always) happen.

12. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

I think this issue is a conflict between flightpathto and the flight navigator...I will see what i can do to fix this. I will test it tonight.

EDIT: I quoted myself instead of the original issue =(.

13. tishat

tishat Member

Just a minor thing, from running y2k's profile

it tries to use sharp vision to discover unknowns, as a btn

14. Azoth

Azoth Member

EnableFlight plugin appears to catastrophically break Fatebot in zones that do not allow flying.

15. Burn

Burn New Member

Any idea what might be causing the Global Settings checkbox for "Use Mount?" to keep getting unchecked? It seems to be happening randomly when I switch between profiles.

16. tishat

tishat Member

maybe your profiles has some disablemount codechunks in them and you stop the profile before it gets to enable it again

17. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

It breaks fatebot in all zones, fatebot is not compatible due to reasons unknown to me and likely it forcing itself to use a GaiaNavigator.

Edit: Custom fate orderbot tags or RawMeat (custom fatebot) will work with it however.

18. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Thanks for this....was a copy paste issue. Will fix it in a few minutes.

Edit: Ability mapping is hard =(

Edit2: fixed.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    19. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

20. entrax

entrax Member

ExMatt's fly is using FlightPathTo not SimpleFlyto (it's an other .cs to dl and put in OrderBotTags)